[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

12 minutes ago, EndearingCharacterTrait said:

My cabbages!

Donut evict my show husbando

Two gags in one post? I didn't know you had it in you, EntertainerCharacterTrait 😂

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Donut eat my donuts tho

Spoiler

ea5188f5e2d0cc095712deec28cf67dd.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EndearingCharacterTrait said:

forgot how secondary and tertiary roles work

Ignore me I guess; clearly I lied about understanding the rules

sounds like whoever your character is, you got all 3 roles from the same alignment?

Just now, EndearingCharacterTrait said:

really I just overlooked that feature in my "analysis" just now, can't say I was thinking of my own roles

oh.... well...someone gimme a gun ill shoot nano so he can't get one and then wont be able to have history repeat itself.

Man, I feel like I should be doing my thing but can't when the game itself feels incredibly overwhelming in a way I went TL;DR with the roles and stuff.

Are the Asians willing to save Kiet

16 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

Okay if this is how you're going to react then next time I kill you early on I'll be sneaky about it. You accomplished nothing, congrats. 

Hmmm. Thats news. It sounds like you had an alternative motive for having Kiet kicked......

Also @Lord Drakyle, I counted votes and if you could get @EndearingCharacterTrait, @Astra125, and the Asian Alliance @Hypurr, then we could evict Nano. I’ll try and get my team on board but unfortunately they are all offline atm

4 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Hmmm. Thats news. It sounds like you had an alternative motive for having Kiet kicked......

Also @Lord Drakyle, I counted votes and if you could get @EndearingCharacterTrait, @Astra125, and the Asian Alliance @Hypurr, then we could evict Nano. I’ll try and get my team on board but unfortunately they are all offline atm

How long would it take for you to get your team online to discuss if we should aim to counter the massive and unusual bandwagon on Kiet? as for Astra and ECT, up to them really they are pinged and know what it's about so it's really a matter of if they agree or not, if not voting Nano because the bangwagon was odd/suspicious then just to make sure he dont get his hands on a gun which would probably lead to a repeat of a certain other game.

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

How long would it take for you to get your team online to discuss if we should aim to counter the massive and unusual bandwagon on Kiet? as for Astra and ECT, up to them really they are pinged and know what it's about so it's really a matter of if they agree or not, if not voting Nano because the bangwagon was odd/suspicious then just to make sure he dont get his hands on a gun which would probably lead to a repeat of a certain other game.

I mean, you only need 2 others in addition to either my team or Hypurr’s. I’m not sure when my ream will get on but I just suggested it cuz it seemed strange that you’d defend someone who randomly shot someone. 

It just seems a bit hypocritical for you to be so against bandwagons and yet so adamant to sticking to one for little reason. 

If anything, I’m just asking for you to trust my town read on Nicki.

9 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

I mean, you only need 2 others in addition to either my team or Hypurr’s. I’m not sure when my ream will get on but I just suggested it cuz it seemed strange that you’d defend someone who randomly shot someone. 

It just seems a bit hypocritical for you to be so against bandwagons and yet so adamant to sticking to one for little reason. 

If anything, I’m just asking for you to trust my town read on Nicki.

im against bandwagoning for no reason there is a difference, not to mention i still am concerned by Black Swordsman's decision to jump into a bandwagon for the sake of it, that aside i would rather Kiet have told us they had a gun and co-ordinated with the other house guests to use it best, suppose though i find it easier to trust Kiet who is being bandwagoned in such a way by some who have no reason for joining the bandwagon than to trust the word of someone who will be biased towards their group. But sure i understand ya read on Nicki and i only voted her because i wanted to give Kiet a chance, the gun thing will need explaination and may change my mind about defending them but until then ill go back to who i dont trust that being:

[Unvote] Nicki

[Evict] Nano4

I can understand bandwagons where someone did something suspicious, i can understand them when it's just picking off an inactive player, i cannot understand or tolerate bandwagons formed by two allied groups just so they can single out someone as opposed to sharing what they know with the rest of us to make a better informed decision.

@HypurrCan i count on your group to support giving Kiet a chance and voting Nano? I'm prepared for the heat if i was wrong to defend Kiet but at least i defended them for reasons i made known and didn't bandwagon while telling everyone else to 'trust me i know those in my group we can be trusted' essentially telling us to trust the people in a group who will be obviously given biased favor in terms of trust over outsiders.

Assuming ya wanna hear what Kiet has to say first which is perfectly reasonable though time is running out. But yeah regardless how things go, i already know now two people i will be nominating this night.

1 minute ago, Chickenborn said:

Obviously the group is made up of mafia

So they can communicate and coordinate their actions 

which group Bean? Also for once i'm happy to see you say anything.

Just now, Chickenborn said:

Nobody specifically

Just a thought, a possibility

ah well, i feel like the mafia are probably in one or two of the groups or formed them even, what about you? I mean it would be an easy way to take control of the votes to favor mafia targets.

I suppose, it wouldn't be an alliance if I were to out the Leader forming the group in the first place.

Although, I don't see Nano as very suspicious. As trigger happy he may be with a gun, there are also things that appear to be too elaborate than it should. Like, why would Kiet pull the trigger now that would just incriminate him even more?

3 hours ago, NickCrash said:

Let's do some real detective work here.

A gunshot provides info. It narrows down both role and alignment.

Shall we?

Bean (Bean)

- The Bean may at even-numbered nights, choose 3 players. By random, one of them will die while another will get a gun, a vest, and be protected for that night. The remaining player will receive nothing.

Gunsmith (Astra, Kiet, and Nano)

- The Gunsmith can give a gun to a player twice in the game. A person with a gun can shoot the gun during the day. They have a 50% chance of being revealed as the shooter.

Satan (Alaris)

- Satan can give a player at night an item of their choice: a gun, vest, snowball, crystall ball, knife, or bread. Satan cannot give the same item again

Sheriff (Amber)

- The Sheriff carries one gun that that can be shot during the day. It cannot be stolen. The identity of the shooter is revealed.

Supplier (Astra, Lykos, Nick Crash, and Kiet)

- The Supplier can give a gun to a player twice in the game. A person with a gun can shoot the gun during the day. They have a 100% chance of being revealed as the shooter.

Toy Gunsmith (Nano)

- The Toy Gunsmith can give a gun to a player twice in the game. A person with a toy gun can shoot the gun during the day. This toy gun doesn't kill; instead, it silences the player for the rest of the Day Phase. This has a 50% chance of revealing the shooter.

Illusionist (Bean)

- The Illusionist starts the game with a gun. This gun cannot be stolen. They can choose a player. When they shoot the gun, the player they chose will appear as the shooter.

Not so Ultimate Mastermind (Lykos) - Hostile

- The Not so Ultimate Mastermind appears as town when investigated by Sane and Insane Cops, and even when he dies, he appears as Vanilla Town. He starts the game with two guns. The Not so Ultimate Mastermind wins by being one of the last three remaining players.

Subtle. Did you really need to?

On another note, my vote on kiet stays. Please explain why you shot Lía, I think we all had strong townreads on her. She was the link between Yahen's core group and Baz's, Nano's, Newt's and my core group.

Hey guys. I didn't shoot Lia.
I didn't receive any guns this night phase and i also didn't start with a gun.

I know it's hard to believe my words just now. But you have to believe me, that i am actually framed here.

As you can see, the votes from people who didn't join any alliances, somehow shifted onto Nano and Nicki, which made it very possible for me to survive.

Why would i be so desperate to shoot exactly at this moment? If i had a chance of surviving. Why would i want to make myself even more suspicious and even attract the votes from people outside of those alliances?

How i see it, is that Mafia used their Illusionist to kill Lia (a core between those intertwined alliances) and throw more suspicion onto me, to get rid of me once and for all.

It's killing two birds with one stone, after the votes from individuals shifted to Nicki and Nano.

I am framed here.
So it's either you believe in my word or not.