[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

Look what you have done. Now I'll be roleblocked this night, thanks.

First: I'm Amber. I'm town. My first role is motivator, my secondary is Cop and my third role is scout. ALL of them can only be used during ODD nights, so even if I survive this, I'll only be able to do something at night during N3, but I doubt I'll be alive until then.

Second: Drakyle, the thing about Kiet is an inner joke between us, you knowz thing that friends do.

Third: How very nice of you! Bandwagoning literally the only player that can't defend themselves. I don't know if there's scum involved or just lack of ability. 

Fourth: Now I'm the one who you know more about, if you still bandwagon me, then its indeed lack of ability. Kill Nano, Nicki or whatever. Just don't bandwagon me without any reason.

Five: I'm not bulletproof. I received a vest last night, but I bet it's fake. That post was just a hint to it.

2 minutes ago, Newt said:

First: I'm Amber. I'm town. My first role is motivator, my secondary is Cop and my third role is scout. ALL of them can only be used during ODD nights, so even if I survive this, I'll only be able to do something at night during N3, but I doubt I'll be alive until then.

Second: Drakyle, the thing about Kiet is an inner joke between us, you knowz thing that friends do.

Third: How very nice of you! Bandwagoning literally the only player that can't defend themselves. I don't know if there's scum involved or just lack of ability. 

Fourth: Now I'm the one who you know more about, if you still bandwagon me, then its indeed lack of ability. Kill Nano, Nicki or whatever. Just don't bandwagon me without any reason.

Five: I'm not bulletproof. I received a vest last night, but I bet it's fake. That post was just a hint to it.

bandwagging against you is fun however since you provided this info ill take off my vote for you. Get rid of Nano4.

Just now, Black Swordsman said:

bandwagging against you is fun however since you provided this info ill take off my vote for you. Get rid of Nano4.

ITS NOT FUN FOR ME

[UNEVICT] NICKI

[EVICT] NANO4

4 minutes ago, Newt said:

Both nano and nicki are town and have roles stronger than yours (specially now that youre nightblocked)

I kinda dont know anything about alaris and kiet, but i have a chain of chats with alaris so ill avoid lynching him

I mean its either you or kiet, i'd go w you tbh

1 minute ago, Yahen said:

Both nano and nicki are town and have roles stronger than yours (specially now that youre nightblocked)

I kinda dont know anything about alaris and kiet, but i have a chain of chats with alaris so ill avoid lynching him

Why Yahen. Why Newt. Lets trust him this time. He already role claimed so is there any threat to him. Can't you change your mind to kiet atleast. 

2 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Shut up you started this bandwagon on me

Tomorrow it will be you

We, from dealo meo ino are going to [Evict] Newt

The reason is to protect our member that is both town and more important than newt, even more now that hes blocked for the night

5 minutes ago, Newt said:

Shut up you started this bandwagon on me

Tomorrow it will be you

Everyone knows basically everything from me, you're one of the few unconnected people with me

This statement just proved it

8 minutes ago, Black Swordsman said:

Why Yahen. Why Newt. Lets trust him this time. He already role claimed so is there any threat to him. Can't you change your mind to kiet atleast. 

Unfortunately if we vote for kiet, both our future alliance with his core group will be ruined and nicki is going to be lynched, meaning i need to jump on this bw

Jump? You started it before any alliance you could have made. Your information or the information they gave you could all be fake, this is mafia after all. And I'm useless now because of you. Don't try to put the blame on me when you guys are the ones who started tye bandwagon on someone that couldnt defend themselves. You have only yourself to blame now that my role is not useful.

1 minute ago, Newt said:

Jump? You started it before any alliance you could have made. Your information or the information they gave you could all be fake, this is mafia after all. And I'm useless now because of you. Don't try to put the blame on me when you guys are the ones who started tye bandwagon on someone that couldnt defend themselves. You have only yourself to blame now that my role is not useful.

How many votes are you ahead of nicki/nano?

1 minute ago, Newt said:

The because doesnt matter

Youre useless now; can't change it.

I started it indeed. With my reasons already explained, and took it off after the formation of the groups

Don't blame me, blame candy-which i also know who is

8 minutes ago, Yahen said:

The because doesnt matter

Youre useless now; can't change it.

I started it indeed. With my reasons already explained, and took it off after the formation of the groups

Don't blame me, blame candy-which i also know who is

Nah, I can still read people. If you depend on your role to play the game then you shouldn't play it at all.

One more reason to lynch Nano. Mafia of not, he won't be useful to town. At least that's what we've seemed in every single game he participated.

1 minute ago, Newt said:

Nah, I can still read people. If you depend on your role to play the game then you shouldn't play it at all.

One more reason to lynch Nano. Mafia of not, he won't be useful to town. At least that's what we've seemed in every single game he participated.

That seems like a personal attack to nano

I disagree with it knowing what i know

I am trying to sketch something to save you, it'll imply in Kiet's death tho

Bad thing about this nomination is that i'm almost sure all 5 are town

I just received a message. I would like to ask for a translation, please. Try to use english instead of thottery and I might be able to understand it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Newt said:

I just received a message. I would like to ask for a translation, please. Try to use english instead of thottery and I might be able to understand it.

What was the message?

3 hours ago, Nano4 said:

You are seriously sus, I have a perfectly good reason that kiet was probably attacked by mafia then newt votes him then you vote me for voting newt

Assuming that my vote is the reason for being suspect, I just threw a random vote out. To be honest, I didn't know Newt voted for you since I was going to bed and wanted to throw something out there to meet post and vote requirements so I didn't bother to check. All I was thinking at that point was I can change this later if need be or use it to "abstain" from voting since I was thinking Newt was likely to get lynched at that point and I didn't feel right to vote for him at that point. As for why, it mainly because he could only defend himself with pictures, which is not the most easiest thing in the world. However, now that Newt has broke the rules of the candy, he can give a better defense, though I will say he's acting similarly to back in cult wars right now but I'll see how this pans out.

@Newt @Yahen explain how Newt has become useless. 

The "because" is all that matters, believe it or not. 

For all we know, you both could be saying nonesense.

Bear in mind that assertions are not evidence. Even if someone has "cop" in their role, it need not be their primary.

[Evict] Nicki

1 hour ago, Newt said:

translation: If you vote for me, you're dumb.