[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

8 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

@Dragoknight @Yahy @cicada @Caimie @CrimsonDragon21 @Hypurr @Seal @L'Belle @EndearingCharacterTrait @Martin994CZ @ amine @ castiel

If we could please get at least 3 posts total from each of you to get the daily bonus, we'd appreciate it 🙂 I don't care if the posts are an essay or a single word, since post count is all that matters

can someone ping Amine and Cas

i pinged em for ya

12 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

@Dragoknight @Yahy @cicada @Caimie @CrimsonDragon21 @Hypurr @Seal @L'Belle @EndearingCharacterTrait @Martin994CZ @ amine @ castiel

If we could please get at least 3 posts total from each of you to get the daily bonus, we'd appreciate it 🙂 I don't care if the posts are an essay or a single word, since post count is all that matters

can someone ping Amine and Cas

But i already completed post requirements 😞

You also forgot, that all of us have to vote one player out, meaning if someone doesn't vote we also won't get the daily bonus 😕

I haven't voted yet, cause i want to hear more from other players, before i set my mind on one person.

18 minutes ago, Newt said:

s-l300.jpg.6a96cbf36edb1cd2abc4c637a1ca8638.jpg

The last time you said that, i died as a townie 😠

Public Anonymous Message:

"Greetings, this is your favourite town crier speaking. I have not been able to gather any juicy lead yet, but stay tuned, for my eavesdropping investigative powers are bound to be useful soon(TM)!"

There is one person where he didn't talk at all @Martin994CZ pls make three posts and vote someone, so we can complete our daily challenge 👀 

Btw Nano a bit strange at my eyes, i'm not sure how to explain it but i'm going to vote him

[Evict] Nano4

1 minute ago, Nano4 said:

You can’t be bulletproof AND cop as they don’t have a single name in common

i mean, he could if he was the ECT but then he would be admitting to also being possibly a Coyote

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

i mean, he could if he was the ECT but then he would be admitting to also being possibly a Coyote

Lbelle and walpurgis are the only bulletproof names, he can’t 

On 4/26/2019 at 11:43 AM, Jason Grace said:

Bulletproof (L'Belle and Walpurgis)

- The Bulletproof starts the game with a vest, which will protect them from being killed once.

On 4/26/2019 at 11:43 AM, Jason Grace said:

Cop (Amber, Bok, Roswell, Alaris, Drakyle, and Bean)

There are five modifiers of the Cop role:

2 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

Lbelle and walpurgis are the only bulletproof names, he can’t 

ECT brutalised anyone who attempt a harmful role on him preventign it working which makes him kinda bulletproof no?

3 minutes ago, Yahy said:

y hyghly bylyyvy nyny4 ys tywn

y nymynytyd y cynfyrmyd myfyy fyr tymyrryw, sy dynt wyrry

Translation: I highly believe nano4 is town I nominated a confirmed mafia for tomorrow, so don’t worry

2 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

Translation: I highly believe nano4 is town I nominated a confirmed mafia for tomorrow, so don’t worry

cyrryct! yyy yry y gyyd nyny4!