(Vote History)

20190503_173415.thumb.png.5d79a0d916616393eef81ec95dcbfb72.png

So that makes:

Kiet: 8

Nano: 5

Nicki: 6

Newt: 2

NOT VOTING: 6

So, unless there are double-powered votes or other things of the sort, Kiet will be evicted in 3h. And we won't know how many people of each faction remain. Come on, vote, you 6.

flashbacks to when I was an illusionist about to get bandwagoned when I chose myself to appear as shooter and shooting to make me look innocent

Sorry but my vote stays

Seems awfully strange people are putting so much effort into ensuring the eviction of Kiet, not to mention what Lia said add in as mentioned she was intertwined with many groups just unsettles me, @IkeSmasher_xX

Gonna need you guys to cast a vote, doesn't matter who.

@Seal @Caimie @Hypurr

12 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

Lia May have been an actress because I can find no reason for a cop to claim turncoat as their primary 

As a primary role? in which case you would be saying a mafia had fingers in just about every group, influencing them

6 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Now we'll lose two towns today and my showmance+connections is dead

Great

Don't lynch Nicki. Lynch Kiet already, i'm kinda frustrated rn

that sounds scummy as all heck you realise that right?

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

that sounds scummy as all heck you realise that right?

Why would it? Someone just shot my showmance and a core group member is being attacked. From what i know Nicki is important as hell for what we'll do tomorrow, lynching her would be suicide

• Global Mods

Look, I can’t say why right now but I’d very much prefer if you didn’t evict me. I have reasons for it, which are very beneficial to town, so I’d like to stay alive a bit longer.

Just now, Yahen said:

Why would it? Someone just shot my showmance and a core group member is being attacked. From what i know Nicki is important as hell for what we'll do tomorrow, lynching her would be suicide

We brought up the possibility Lia could have been mafia, the bandwagon was suspicious and you are pretty much demanding someone possibly inno be evicted just because Lia was shot, like i said earlier, bias towards ones group without concern for the rest of the house guests, this is about more than your group ya know.

SIGHS A LOT

I knew Lia was town, pls don't be like this. Please consult with your friendly stump before shooting people thanks.

The reason Lia claimed turncoat was because of a misunderstanding. She thought the Turncoat would only transform if it was lynched, not killed. That way, the mafia wouldn't kill her, and would try to push a Lynch on her the next night. But she didn't read the rules and it got awkward quick. Her real role was Cop.

If it really was an Illusionist, I'm surprised they'd use it D1, but anything to get a little chaos going I suppose.

Butif the Mafia knew she was a Turncoat, I'm wondering why they would bother shooting her at all when they could just night kill her and get a member. The ones that would want to shoot the Turncoat are desperate Townies... Unless they knew her bluff all along. With this, they could sever a main information connection AND kill off a Cop. If it really was the illusionist, then they could kill Kiet off too via Lynch.

It's D1 and we voted to kill off people randomly. We shouldn't put too much thought on who we lynch, but rather who voted for who, especially as we start to uncover alignments.

15 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

We brought up the possibility Lia could have been mafia, the bandwagon was suspicious and you are pretty much demanding someone possibly inno be evicted just because Lia was shot, like i said earlier, bias towards ones group without concern for the rest of the house guests, this is about more than your group ya know.

At this point im sure everyone thats up for vote is town

Except maybe alaris cause i dont have info on them

So yes, the house guests are okay and i can prioritize my group

1 minute ago, Yahen said:

At this point im sure everyone thats up for vote is town 

Except maybe alaris cause i dont have info on them 

So yes, the house guests are okay and i can prioritize my group 

The same goes for me.
I prioritize my life over the ones from something you claim to be beneficial to town. Who knows, maybe you are both mafia. And Nicki has a powerful role which can be used on odd nights?

I don't see why from all people, i have to be the victim.

My Core Group will [Evict] Nicki