[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

So the Evicted Persons are Alaris, Castiel, Martin, NickCrash and Bok Choi!

• We evicted Alaris (or at least some in the Asian Alliance did), cause he got almost ignored completely in the last dayphase. He could keep a low profile, while the others got pressured hard. Maybe this dayphase will change it.
  • I think Castiel got evicted mostly, cause he just blindly joined a BW and didn't give a good reason. He also said something about having a different win con.
  • Martin got evicted cause of inactivity
  • Nick Crash got evicted through @Yahy Do you want to elaborate on that for us? or anyone in your core group.

• I also don't know why Bok Choi got evicted, so the ones who voted him could elaborate on that.

If all 5 of them are town, the best decision for us is to lynch Martin. So we reduce the number of lost townies.

Cause if he doesn't reach Post requirements + votes, he probably get modkilled. So to preserve loosing 2 townies, we could lynch Martin.
I don't have a read on the evicted players or if they are maf/third party. So i am waiting for more information from you guys.

Hey guysssssss I got some bad news that's pretty good.

Castiel is confirmed Mafia via an unfortunate slip of the tongue. They are harmless and isolated from their group however, so I can understand not wanting to kill them today, if we find a better target among the accused.

Please continue discussion as normal, but keep this in the back of your mind.

4 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

So the Evicted Persons are Alaris, Castiel, Martin, NickCrash and Bok Choi!

• We evicted Alaris (or at least some in the Asian Alliance did), cause he got almost ignored completely in the last dayphase. He could keep a low profile, while the others got pressured hard. Maybe this dayphase will change it.
  • I think Castiel got evicted mostly, cause he just blindly joined a BW and didn't give a good reason. He also said something about having a different win con.
  • Martin got evicted cause of inactivity
  • Nick Crash got evicted through @Yahy Do you want to elaborate on that for us? or anyone in your core group.

• I also don't know why Bok Choi got evicted, so the ones who voted him could elaborate on that.

If all 5 of them are town, the best decision for us is to lynch Martin. So we reduce the number of lost townies.

Cause if he doesn't reach Post requirements + votes, he probably get modkilled. So to preserve loosing 2 townies, we could lynch Martin.
I don't have a read on the evicted players or if they are maf/third party. So i am waiting for more information from you guys.

nick crash is confirmed non-town

he claims TP

we discovered it via dreamer

basically a free daily challenge with the chance of uncovering a mafia

[Evict Nick Crash]

I'm up for eviction? :^[ pls no
Nano why?

I assume this slip of the tongue @Bazaro mentioned was in your core group?
And Yahy said you learned information via dreamer, right? Care to elaborate how you narrowed the three options you were given down to Nick? @Yahy

I think it’s safe to say the coyote is not in the game for one simple reason. 

Yahy is the celebrity, their role is publically known. They are literally coyote bait. So either we have a coyote doing a mega fake out, or no coyote. I’m inclined to the latter. 

And yes, I am a poorly wrapped Candy who failed to get Newt to talk sweetly yesterday.

6 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

I'm up for eviction? :^[ pls no
Nano why?

I assume this slip of the tongue @Bazaro mentioned was in your core group?
And Yahy said you learned information via dreamer, right? Care to elaborate how you narrowed the three options you were given down to Nick? @Yahy

Yahen, Lía and Nick

Nick was blocked N0 and no mafia kill btw

and lía death was probably a way to kill nicki, who was going to prove our point here (as my sibling said, pizza chat wasnt informed of who the dream included, only that Nicki was important for proving it, before Lía's death)

Just now, DigitalAmber said:

Yahy is the celebrity, their role is publically known. They are literally coyote bait. So either we have a coyote doing a mega fake out, or no coyote. I’m inclined to the latter. 

And yes, I am a poorly wrapped Candy who failed to get Newt to talk sweetly yesterday.

iirc the coyote cant target me

14 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

Perish

[Evict] Nick Crash

I am gonna vote for Nick as well because of you know, the dream !!!  He claimed to be third party, so even if he is tp we still complete the daily challenge uwu

[Evict] Nick Crash

I think the question is who between Nick and Castiel is more dangerous right now, correct? Because we know for a fact that neither of them are town. We (Or at least Bazaro's showmance) knows that Castiel is a non-included mafia member, while Nick could be either mafia or third party. 
I know some of you have already voted, but I want to ask if anyone has insight into what their roles might actually be before we choose one or the other to evict today?

2 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

I think the question is who between Nick and Castiel is more dangerous right now, correct? Because we know for a fact that neither of them are town. We (Or at least Bazaro's showmance) knows that Castiel is a non-included mafia member, while Nick could be either mafia or third party. 
I know some of you have already voted, but I want to ask if anyone has insight into what their roles might actually be before we choose one or the other to evict today?

If i stay quite for too long you might find me suspicious. I am the Nano role. I thieve items at night or give a plastic gun to someone so as for them to be "killed" during the day phase. I am of no threat to anyone I just want to full fill my win condition.

3 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

imo nick is either as dangerous as cas or more

i could get rid of both, but my love Bazaro thinks its a waste and we agreed only to go for nick today

4 minutes ago, EndearingCharacterTrait said:

@Yahen I visited Nano so we could [redacted]

jk, but I wasn't going to kill him or something if that's what you were asking 

Oh nano informed me about that, but thanks anyway

[Evict] NickCrash

Either the NickCrash or Castiel lynches work for me, given the sources of info are both known town, but given the circumstances (i.e. Castiel's roles are known but I don't think Nick's are), Nick seems like a better choice.

Evict Nick

I going to do this for now as Castiel is removed from the mafia chat and if he wanted to tell them something, he would have to say it here or make a showmance with one of the mafia. @NickCrash, do you have anything to say since you haven't said anything in response to this.

That's a lot of nothing right there. At least, give the defendant a ping so they can explain how things are.

58 minutes ago, Yahy said:

Yahen, Lía and Nick

Nick was blocked N0 and no mafia kill btw

and lía death was probably a way to kill nicki, who was going to prove our point here (as my sibling said, pizza chat wasnt informed of who the dream included, only that Nicki was important for proving it, before Lía's death)

Some points I'd like to make before addressing an issue I see with your case, or lack thereof

Disregarding the possibility that the role of the celebrity need not be the primary one.

The block is irrelevant. They could have blocked Yahen and it wouldn't make a difference. 

Actually, I take that back. Because I don't have an even night ability. So the block was actually pretty useless to me.

Lia's death is not directly related to Nicki's death. The change in votes was astounding, as whole groups decided to eliminate Nicki.

Her defense was your sole "pls let her live, she be important to me later, I swear it will make sense in the future"

I take two main issues with your case.

1. You base absolute trust on your core group, in which anyone could be a scum. Reading people is out of the question.

2. You think backwards; you have an already established idea in mind (kill Nick) and work your way back finding circumstantial "evidence" to try to incriminate me.

It's not always possible to remain polite in pointing out that such processes are prone to mistakes. 

And I also take a minor issue, which is quite whimsical.

1. You asked if we can make a bargain in case I was TP. Proceeded to first auto-nominate me for eviction.

Repeated the offer, without stating what the offer is, just it's existence. Proceeded to vote for me during the day and encourage others to do so as well.

I... can't really understand you there. 

17 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

I'm not really dangerous.

Ok, who am I kidding, I am a pervert. 

Thing is (and in case my opinion here stands, as it seems I'm being judged before I can answer) the proper way to address things would be to check for threats.

There are a lot of possible TPs who just wish to survive.

You don't know that, and it's obviously fine.

They might try to be hiding behind others, because certain actions can kill them. Eventually.

And while you're hunting ghosts, actual townies might be dying. By the numbers.

Or, you know, when you have better targets, disregard all evidence and go for someone who is "asserted" to be non-town, via questionable "methods" by people whose identity you don't even know, because they're hiding behind someone who bargains with people they nominate and vote for eviction.

[Evict] Castiel / The Black Swordsman

No more shall be added on the matter, as I've already disclosed both my role and alignment to my prosecutors.

2 hours ago, Astra125 said:

Same logic as you. All I have to add is that I didn't want a repeat of death is not the end where the last person that was mafia was the one who posted very little through out the game. 

@NickCrash Nothing harmful, though it's up to you to believe me.

You might not know this, but some things are harmful to specific roles.

wink wink

nudge nudge

Yes, Castiel does not have threatening roles and I believe them. Nick has been secretive, admitting to only being a "harmless Third Party," which could just as easily be a cover up for Mafia.

At the moment, I would also like to hear more about our other suspects.

I'm curious why Alaris was so sought after, yet no one has voted them today? Why would so many people vote for them only to go after Nick instead? Was it something about Alaris that made him suspicious yesterday and not today?

Martin... has remained consistently silent so it's literally impossible to read him. Unless he starts speaking, we'll have to leave him to the modkills buzzards?

Bok is admittedly someone I've been suspicious of for a while, but I haven't gotten the chance to speak with them directly.

@Astra125

I have quite a busy schedule, believe it or not.

Thanks for the ping btw. It's quite funny, given I had already complained about the lack of it just before you had the chance to mention it.

Add to that some recent unfortunate circumstances that need my attention.

If I'm a mafia member, I'm certainly not quite an active one to be orchestrating anything.

As I said in the pizza chat, I don't intend on dying before I solve this.

2 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

And I also take a minor issue, which is quite whimsical.

1. You asked if we can make a bargain in case I was TP. Proceeded to first auto-nominate me for eviction.

Repeated the offer, without stating what the offer is, just it's existence. Proceeded to vote for me during the day and encourage others to do so as well.

I... can't really understand you there. 

Nick i think youre talking to the wrong ya here