[IC] ALTEREDNU

Hal Henderics

That silence stretched out for a long moment as Nader sort of... stared... back at Lucine awkwardly. To his surprise, looking at her didn't exactly bring on crushing waves of guilt. It did bring on a hell of an urge to be careful, but... well, he had expected to feel worse about now, and it just wasn't coming up. Lost in thought for a moment, Nader realized that on some level... he actually felt like he was even? He let out a long sigh, although it turned out more rumbling than he'd intended thanks to his new body. It seemed kind of sick to him that he considered it that way -- paying a soul for a child-killing and settling accounts that way -- but he didn't really want to actively try to send himself into a spiral of guilt. "Hello, Lucine." There was another moment of awkward silence here. "And... if you're wondering about my mental state, I'm doing much better. Being..." Another rumbling sigh. "Being separated from my body seems to have removed me from the worst of whatever my illness is, and I suppose that separation is going to be permanent. To tell the truth, I'm not really sure if I'll keep being this lucid, but I am right now, at least." 

Nader let the silence last for a few moments. "...good job on getting everyone free, though. That was half of the reason I gave up my soul in the first place. I felt like it wasn't right to have all of these people just... stuck down here, trapped. So using me and the other Souls to let them all finally go was exactly what needed to happen. You helped a lot of people escape something very terrible, there." He shrugged, squaring himself a little. "I'm sorry to drop something so heavy on you, Lucine, but... what's Asgore's status? I talked to him when he took my soul -- he felt that he had to die for monsters to be able to be free, since he felt that he ought to be held responsible for everything."

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arminius internally curses, wishing he had a notebook or something to write down that revelation. If he could possibly cure mental ailments simply by severing physical ties, why not other people? And... Well, that can wait until later. In the meantime, Arminius silently walks back into New Home, both to give the two some privacy and also to inform Asgore of his success.

"You can go ask him yourself, if you want. He's 'helping' his wife bake." The inflection on the word was subtle, but impossible to miss. Her cheery tone turned to one that was a touch more serious as she continued. The whole incident left her with a mix of emotions that she wasn't entirely certain how to untangle. Guilt about what had happened to Nader, but relief that he was back. Happiness that they'd freed the denizens of the underground without losing anyone in the end, but regret that she wasn't able to use anything but her abilities as a vessel to help. "I, um. . . I think everything is okay, now." She took a couple steps closer to Nader, looking down and away awkwardly once more. "I'm sorry about everything that happened." 

Proditor

"Understood" was all that came from the alien as Proditor focused on the Guard Armor. Knowing that it was six separate entities was good information. It gave them weaknesses, once that could be exploited. However, although he could theoretically cripple the beast, he opted to wait, allowing the Guard Armor to show its habits and movement before he struck. Instead, he simply lifted a hand, firing a lance of psionic energy at the Heartless' leg. A test, nothing more, nothing less.

Proditor uses Psionic Lance, sending a bolt of energy straight into the Guard Armor's Left Leg, dealing 3d6+10 damage.

Spoiler

HP: 22
Moves: 1

Combat related perks

Extreme Will: Ethereals are steadfast creatures… For the most part. Proditor stands among them as one of the strongest minds of their race. All mental affecting ailments are forced into a check Proditor’s Essence vs their Essence, and must succeed against him, to actually effect him.

Pyrophobic (Flaw): Proditor has a special fear of fire, seeing it as a tool that can destroy anything it sets it’s sights on, no matter what technology is used against it. When hit with a fire attack, Proditor has a 75% chance to be stunned on his next turn.

Stats:
Essence: 10
Constitution: 1
Dexterity: 1
Intelligence: 18
Resistance: 1
Strength: 0
Synergy: 8

Action Slots: 5/5

-Actives

Psi Lance: A bolt of pure psionic energy that Proditor fires from his mind at a single target, dealing 1d6+Syn damage.

Psi Lance Level 2: Damage increased to 2d6+SYN
Psi Lance Level 3: Damage increased to 3d6+SYN

-Passive

Growing Knowledge: Proditor has learned a great many things from previous wars, making him a quick learner on the battlefield. After every round, Proditor gains +2 Int, up to a maximum of +6.

-Trumps

Rift: Proditor unleashes his full Psionic might, creating a large rift in the air that promptly explodes. Up to four enemies can be targeted by this ability, and when they do, they must make a check against Proditors INT*1.5 vs their Essence. If they do not succeed, They gain a 50% miss chance for 1 turn due to nausea. Enemies targeted by this take 3d8+INT damage each, Bypassing many physical defences. Once per encounter.

Ethereal Body: Ethereals, while their biology is very different from regular humans, have the ability to 'transcend' their physical form, becoming practically spiritual. For 1 turn after this trump is used, Proditor becomes completely untargetable. Once per plot.
Level 2: Duration increased to 2 turns

Equipment

Psionic Amplifier: Proditor has installed a small device into his helm, amplifying his already immense Psionic powers. Enhances Psionic Lance’s damage by 20% of his Syn.

(11)

"NGAAAAAH!" Undyne yells, sending a flurry of spears flying at the Guard Armor Torso!  It takes 31 Damage!

Doge uses Orange Magic on Rachel, strengthening her SOUL!

Jun increases their Dexterity, bumping it up to 20!

(2, 8, 2, 5)

"Don't move an inch!" Doggo unleashes a flurry of Blue Attacks, All the enemies took 27 Damage for moving!

(14) (2)

Guard Armor Right Leg and Guard Armor Left Leg used a team attack!  They stomp the ground wildly, unleashing stunning shockwaves that hit nearby grounded enemies!

(1)

Undyne unleashes even more spears, dealing 21 Damage to Guard Armor's torso!

Lesser Dog attempts to attack the Guard Armor Left Leg, but is knocked back by shockwaves!  They take 14 damage, and are stunned!

"You better start running..." Doge casts potent Dog Magic, their Spear ignites in flames!

(8, 7)

Dogamy and Dogaressa use a team attack, leaping after the Guard Armor Right Arm and dealing 25 Damage!

(5, 2, 4, 3,) (65)

Jun manages to hit the Guard Armor Legs with 34 Damage each, before the shockwaves knock them back and stun them!  They take 14 Damage!

Undyne throws a spear at the Guard Armor Left Leg, and it clumsily grabs it!  "So long as you're green, you can't escape!  So hold still and I'll make this quick." she snarls.

Guard Armor Left Leg wiggles frantically, but can't do anything but spin in place!

(4) (70)

Guard Armor Right Arm and Guard Armor Left Arm use a team attack!  They spin around frantically, dealing 4 damage to Jun, and Prodditor with claw strikes!  Undyne gets hit as well, but only takes 1 damage!

"Pathetic, is that the best you can do?!" she roars, bolstered by this.

(5, 4)

Greater Dog boofs threateningly, summoning a small white dog-shaped missile that flies towards the Guard Armor Left Leg and explodes, dealing 19 damage and stunning it!

(16)

"Go fetch," Doge mutters threateningly, dashing towards Guard Armor Left Leg and stabbing it with their Orange Flaming Spear!  As it is unable to move, the Orange Attack strikes it by default!

A horrific shriek of metal accompanies it taking 62 Damage!

Guard Armor Left Leg is destroyed!

"Not bad!" Undyne smirks.  She throws another spear, this time at Guard Armor Right Leg.  The armor turns Green, and is frozen in place like the other one!

(2, 2, 3)

Prodditor, lacking a better target, fires a lance of raw psionic energy at Guard Armor Right Leg, dealing 17 Damage!

Ignia surrounds Prodditor in a cloak of darkness...

(1, 16)

None of the Guard Armor pieces fall for it, due to Prodditor having JUST attacked them..!

Rachel injects Prodditor with a pick-me-up, giving him two stacks of Guts!

Guard Armor leers over the battlefield, reassembling its components! Guard Armor Right Leg discards the spear, returning to normal!

It seems to be preparing something...

Theme

Hide contents

Status

Hide contents

Ignia: 51/51

Rachel: 28/28

Orange Mode: The user may choose one enemy each turn.  This enemy deals no damage to Rachel!

Prodditor: 20/24

Dark Mode: Some Primal Dark Entities may mistake the user for an ally!

Guts X2: The user can endure a fatal blow, and be left at 1HP!

Jun: 20/24

AGILE (2 Rounds of boosted Dex!)

Stunned!

-

Doggo: Healthy

Dogamy: Healthy

Dogaressa: Healthy

Greater Dog: Healthy

Lesser Dog: -14 Health, Stunned!

Doge: Healthy

Flaming Spear: Attack Up!

Undyne: -1 HP, Hydrated

-

-

Guard Armor: -79 HP

Guard Armor Right Arm: -52 HP

Guard Armor Left Arm: -27 HP

Guard Armor Right Leg: -78 HP

Initiative

Hide contents

Average Dex: 5

Undyne: 20

Doge: 15

Jun: 20

Doggo: 10

Guard Armor Right Leg: 8

Guard Armor Left Leg: 8

Lesser Dog: 7

Dogamy: 5

Dogaressa: 5

Jun: 11

Guard Armor Right Arm: 4

Guard Armor Left Arm: 4

Greater Dog: 1

Prodditor: 1

Ignia: 0

Rachel: 0

Guard Armor: 0

Ignia uses Cure on her lowest HP ally for 1d4+20 as half of her action.

With the other half she uses Poison Edge on the Guard Armor Torso, poisoning them for 9 damage for three rounds.

Spoiler

Stats:

HP: 51

DP: 4

Essence: 3

Constitution: 2

Dexterity: 0

Intelligence: 0

Resistance: 3

Strength: 10

Synergy: 10

If an attack would reduce your HP to 0 or lower, it instead reduces it to 1 unless you were at 1 HP when the attack landed or the attack would reduce you to a negative HP that has an absolute value is greater than your MHP.

Counterattack on cooldown.

Reduce incoming Dark-type damage by 20%

Reduce incoming Physical damage by 7.5%

Actions:

-Actives:

Cure: Restorative energy that mends bones and seals wounds.

Restore 1d4+[Syn] HP to one target.

Level 2: Quick action, may be used with the same move as another Quick action.

Poison Edge(Dark):  Make a Keyblade attack against one target, they become poisoned and take [Syn]/2+[DP] damage each round for three rounds, gain 1 DP, cooldown=1.

Friendly Dark: The user can change an ally's SOUL mode, giving them a camouflaging scent of dark energy.
Grants the buff "Friendly Dark: The target's SOUL is shrouded in darkness, dark and evil primal entities may mistake them for allies!"

Strike Raid: Make a ranged Keyblade attack against two targets, if one(or both) of the targets has made a melee attack within the last round this attack hits again for a second Keyblade attack, cooldown=2.

-Passives:

Deck Boost: A technique used to fit more commands into the user’s deck.

Gain two action slots that can only be used for active actions.

HP Boost: A common skill among Keyblade wielders, used to boost one’s physical durability.

Increase MHP by 8.

Levels 2-9: +3/each.(total of +32)

Heart Armor: Any Keyblade wielder worth their salt knows how to summon Heart Armor to protect themselves in combat against the Darkness.

Provides immunity to most environmental effects including brief void exposure.

Level 2: Reduce incoming Dark-type damage by 20%

Level 3: Reduce incoming Physical damage by 7.5%

Borrowed Power(Dark): Drawing from the Darkness has bolstered Ignia’s powers faster than ever before.

Current: +4 Syn, +3 Str, equipping this action at the start of combat causes Ignia to gain 1 DP.

Level 1: +3 Syn, equipping this action at the start of combat causes Ignia to gain 1 DP.

Level 2: +1 Str

Level 3: +1 Str

Level 4: +1 Syn

Level 5: +1 Str

-Trumps:

Payback Crush:

Upon being hit by an enemy with a Stun effect Ignia cancels the Stun and makes a Keyblade Counterattack against her assailant, cooldown of 4.

-Equipment:

Name: Keyblade

Damage: 0d6+[Str]

Type: Active

Special Qualities:

-Bound,

-Growing Power,

-Keychains,

-Smash II: Keyblade damage dice are now d10 instead of d6.

Sno-Wing:  Born from a fulfilled promise to a very happy snowman, this keyblade takes the form of a pure white ice sculpture featuring Spears, Fireballs, Bones, and Lightning Bolts jutting from the end of a "blade" made of seven hearts stacked on top of one another.  It pulses with incredibly strong magic.
Special Qualities:
-Keychain: Attached to a "Keyblade"
-Frailty: +0 Damage Dice.
-Love, Hope, Compassion, Dreams: Add Synergy again to magical healing, if it adds Synergy once.
-FIGHT: Add ESS to physical attacks made with this keyblade, Deals Arcane Damage.
-MERCY: The user may abort combat if the enemy's desire to fight has lowered enough, using a wave of determination and magic.

Name: Ability Stud

Description: A small lump of metal on a chain that seems to broaden its holder’s abilities.

Effect: Gain two action slots that can only be used for passive actions.

In response to the Guard Armor's preperation, Proditor chooses to peace out, using Ethereal Body to become untargetable for two turns.

Spoiler

Combat related perks

Extreme Will: Ethereals are steadfast creatures… For the most part. Proditor stands among them as one of the strongest minds of their race. All mental affecting ailments are forced into a check Proditor’s Essence vs their Essence, and must succeed against him, to actually effect him.

Pyrophobic (Flaw): Proditor has a special fear of fire, seeing it as a tool that can destroy anything it sets it’s sights on, no matter what technology is used against it. When hit with a fire attack, Proditor has a 75% chance to be stunned on his next turn.

Stats:

-Actives

Psi Lance: A bolt of pure psionic energy that Proditor fires from his mind at a single target, dealing 1d6+Syn damage.

-Passive

Growing Knowledge: Proditor has learned a great many things from previous wars, making him a quick learner on the battlefield. After every round, Proditor gains +2 Int, up to a maximum of +6.

-Trumps

Rift: Proditor unleashes his full Psionic might, creating a large rift in the air that promptly explodes. Up to four enemies can be targeted by this ability, and when they do, they must make a check against Proditors INT*1.5 vs their Essence. If they do not succeed, They gain a 50% miss chance for 1 turn due to nausea. Enemies targeted by this take 3d8+INT damage each, Bypassing many physical defences. Once per encounter.

Ethereal Body: Ethereals, while their biology is very different from regular humans, have the ability to 'transcend' their physical form, becoming practically spiritual. For 1 turn after this trump is used, Proditor becomes completely untargetable. Once per plot.

Equipment

Psionic Amplifier: Proditor has installed a small device into his helm, amplifying his already immense Psionic powers. Enhances Psionic Lance’s damage by 20% of his Syn.

Nader let out a heavy sigh at Lucine's words. "You don't need to apologize for me very nearly killing you, Lucine." It did sting a little to word it that bluntly, but he could think of little to do but address the subject directly. "None of that would have happened if I hadn't been slinging guns around ready to shoot like I had been. I wasn't in my right mind, but... well, I suppose that there's still a lesson there to learn. And the lesson certainly isn't that you should feel guilty about it... you've been doing the best you could in situations you really shouldn't have to be in in the first place. The lesson is just that I should be more careful, and I will, so you won't have to worry about me in the future, okay? I swear that I will never repeat what happened in those tunnels." He slapped his chest with a clawed fist, to emphasize the vow.

"Oh for...  Don't let that slow you down, Jun!  Keep fighting!"  Rachel uses Triage!  Rachel uses Chirugeon's Treatment on Jun, curing her stun and giving her immunity to the next status ailment to afflict her.  Rachel designates Guard Armor as her Orange Mode Target.

Rachel uses Battle Hymn of the Imperium!  Rachel starts singing!  "Our hopes are built on nothing less!  Than the Emperor's blood and righteousness!"  All allies who hear her get 1d6+7 temporary HP until Rachel stops singing, or the temporary HP is depleted by incoming damage (roll once and apply the value to all allies).

Loadout

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l2jxcNJV1QmvzgjgyfeoAxvdZB1ECuXVlP2zszg1YJg/edit?usp=sharing

Loadout

HP: 26
Moves: 11

Stats: (21/21)
Essence: 6 (Base 4, +2 from training)
Constitution: 3 (Base 2, +1 from training)
Dexterity: 11 (Base 8, +1 from Merit and +2 from training)
Intelligence: 12 (Base 4, +4 from merit, +3 from training)
Resistance: 3+5 (Base 2, +1 from training)
Strength: 3 (Base 2, +1 from training)
Synergy: 2 (Base 1, +1 from training)

Perks:
Weirdness Censor: The Ambassador has a Dex*2 chance of dodging an attack by simply causing the attacker to suddenly be overwhelmed by the ambassador's darting movements and increasingly incomprehensible appearance that they just mentally file the Ambassador as somebody else's problem.
Beyond the Veil: Grants the perk backed action "Void of Incomprehensibility".

Actions:
(Perk Backed) Void of Incomprehensibility: The Ambassador can choose to over charge his personal field of chaos to the point where absolutely anything can be used to distract others enough to trigger mass change blindness and cause him to effectively disappear and become unable to become the target of any single target actions. The Ambassador must make an opposed Dex v Int check to stay in stealth if he has attacked the other participant in the opposed check, or if they had managed to successfully land a blow on Jun anyway. And he takes a malus to the roll that is equal to the other participant in the opposed check's Intelligence for every single success. He can choose to immediately end the stealth effect at will, and this ability can only be used once per encounter.
Level 2: Jun now gains a +3 to the first opposed check to remain hidden
Level 3: This action is now treated as being a First Strike action
Level 4: This action is now usable twice per encounter, but the second time it is used Jun must succeed on an opposed DexvInt check against the enemy closest in the initiative order to the move Jun uses to reactivate this action. Jun rolls twice for his roll and uses the lowest result.

I NEED HEALING: The Ambassador is mysteriously able to appear behind a healer and blare out a surprisingly polite request for immediate healing, causing them to gain an immediate out of turn move that they can only use to use a single target healing ability on the Ambassador.
Level 2 (Merit): This action no longer takes up a slot to use, and it can be equipped without taking up a slot.

C.H.O.K.E. System: An unsurprisingly complex series of modifications allows the Ambassador to somehow store the power generated by his rapid movements and use it to power an excessively hard to use gravity manipulation device stored in his gauntlet. In essence this allows him to lift objects and people that weigh a total of [Intx10] Kilograms from a distance, or he can attempt to lift a single target up and hold them in place painfully with an Int v Essence roll to try and stun them. One round cooldown.
Level 2: This action is now usable once per round.
Level 3: The enemy's roll is now made with a -2 modifier to the roll.
Level 4 (Trick): Jun gains +3 on checks relating to carry/moving a single incapacitated person.
Level 5 (Trick): Stunning effect now applicable to huge targets. 

A.G.I.L.E. system: The Ambassador's power armor comes equipped with the ability to climb up walls and "fly" in short bursts when inside a planet with Earthlike gravity, he can choose to temporarily overcharge this system and multiply his Dexterity or Strength stat by 1.2 for two rounds. Three round cooldown.
Level 2: Two round cooldown
Level 3: The multiplier is now 1.4
Level 4: The multiplier is now 1.6
Level 5: The multiplier is now 1.8

Spin to win: Jun takes out her melee weapon of choice and charges into the fray before she spins in place to attack several opponents at once, dealing her equipped weapon's damage against two targets by making an attack against each of them. One round cooldown

Passives: 
(Trick) Extra Attack: Once every three rounds when you make a basic weapon attack against a target you may follow up with an additional basic weapon attack against the same target as a free action.
Burning Necrodancy: Now attuned to the Necrodancic arts the user gains a 50% chance to resist any effect that forces them to dance, if they so choose. Certain other hidden effects are also active. This passive is always equipped and doesn't require a slot

Ambush Hunter: By exploiting a target's complete and utter inability to react to his presence quickly enough the Ambassador can deal an additional 1d4 damage when he attacks a target that was already attacked this round or if the Ambassador currently has Void of Incomprehensibility up, in which case it also grants him first strike.
Level 2: This ability now adds 2d4 damage
Level 3: This ability now adds 3d4  damage
Level 4: This ability now adds 4d4 damage.

Inventory:

MS-MUN3 Plasma Blade: A basket hilted plasma sword with the ability to quickly retract and extend it's bright red plasma blade in the blink of an eye. The fact that the plasma streaming out of the hilt actually follows the hilt when you swing it and remains in the shape and form of a blade is a small miracle of science. The fact that it only deals 2d6+Dex damage with the damage being treated as fire damage is...disappointing to say the least. The Ambassador can change the color of the blade by simply fiddling around with the settings, but he really doesn't see the point in doing it that often...it is mostly meant for ceremonial purposes after all.
Merit Level 2: This weapon is now Bound and it now deals 3d6+Dex damage
Merit Level 3: This weapon now deals 4d6+Dex damage
Merit Level 4: This weapon now ignores damage immunities
Merit Level 5: This weapon now deals 4d6+(Dex*1.2) damage. 

Demon Mantel Defense System: A durable suit of power armor heavily modified by Jun and corrupted by demonic energies of Korax.
The user gains 5 Res and takes 5% less damage from Divine sources.
This item has one slot for specially designed modules.

(Slotted into the Demon Mantel Defense System) Meteorite Shield Core: a softly glowing powercore made of Meteorite metal and Silver, projects a powerful shield. Must be socketed into armor with module slots. Activates upon being struck by a projectile, reduces the damage taken from projectiles by 50% for one round then goes on cooldown for one round. +1 Res.

Shaking her head slightly to get right back into the game, Jun takes up her sword again, and holds out her gauntleted hand at the guard armor looming over the battle, attempting to distrupt it's concentration from afar, before he charges in once more to try and slice more of its limbs into tiny ribbons.

Action 1: Jun uses C.H.O.K.E. System on Guard Armor, making an Intelligence vs (Essence-2) roll to see if she succeeds in stunning it.

Action 2: Jun attacks Guard Armor Right Arm with her plasma blade, dealing 4d6+(Dex*1.2) damage, and triggering her extra attack passive to slash at it again, also triggering ambush hunter to deal 4d6+(Dex*1.2)+4d4 damage.

Action 3: Jun attacks Guard Armor Right Leg with her plasma blade if it is still intact, switching to Guard Armor Right Arm if it's already down by her third action, or left arm if right arm is down too.

Action 4: Jun uses I need healing on Ignia to give them an immediate out of turn move to pop a Cure on Jun.

Undyne growls.  "Oh no you don't!"

She throws another spear towards the Guard Armor Leg, but it bounces off clumsily!

Doge uses another flaming spear attack, but the Orange Magic phases through the Guard Armor, which decides to move this turn!

Jun uses their CHOKE system to stun the Guard Armor, stunning the entire suit of armor!

(3, 1)

"I said don't move!" Doggo shouts, releasing even more wild slashes.  The blue magic crashes into all the Guard Armor parts, dealing 14 damage to each!

Guard Armor Right Leg creaks ominously!

Guard Armor Left Leg creaks ominously!

"NGAHHH!  What the hell is this thing made of?!" she shouts, throwing another spear at the Guard Armor and trying to force it into Green Mode!

The Guard Armor is too stunned to catch the spear, and it clanks off awkwardly!

Lesser Dog yips in a stunned tone of voice!

Doge frowns, and, noticing Prodditor isn't getting much use out of Dark Mode, switches them to Orange Mode as well.

"...Walk it off."

(9, 8 )

Dogamy and Dogaressa use a team attack!  Dogamy blows blue and white kissy hearts at Dogaressa, which slam into Guard Armor Torso and deal 27 damage!  Due to it moving this turn, the blue hearts hit too, dealing 27 damage again!

(6, 5, 4, 4,) (2, 1, 3, 1) (3, 4, 1, 3)

Jun unleashes a blistering combo of attacks, dealing 43 damage to the Guard Armor Right Arm!  Attacking a second time, Jun deals 42 damage to it!

The arm collapses in a shriek of dark metal!

"You've got the right idea, it seems!" Undyne shouts, steeling herself.

"This ends now!"

(11, 9, 2, 8 )

Undyne heaves, flinging a massive bundle of spears at the Guard Armor Torso, with a flare of light, they all strike it at once, dealing 50 damage!

Guard Armor Right Arm rattles ominously...!

Guard Armor Left Arm rattles ominously...!

Greater Dog throws a dog biscuit at Lesser Dog, restoring them to full health!  Lesser Dog's neck stretches like a slinkie in its excitement to grab the treat out of the air...

Doge attempts to change Guard Armor to Orange Mode with malicious dog magic, but it failed!

(5, 2, 4, 5)

Jun unleashes a brutal attack, dealing 40 damage to Guard Armor Right Leg, and destroying it!

(3, 11)

Undyne unleashes yet more spears, and deals 34 damage to Guard Armor Torso!

The armor clatters to the ground, helmet rolling off of it!

Prodditor turns Ethereal, becoming immune to harm!

Ignia restores an ally's health!

(6)

Rachel begins singing, granting all allies +13 Temporary Health!

Jun has Ignia use another Cure!

The Guard Armor remains creak ominously...

THEME OVERRIDE

Spoiler

The Guard Armor rises up into the air, but something is wrong!

Its torso flips upside down, and, with pulses of dark energy, the legs plug where the arms should go, and the arms plug where the legs should go...

The Guard Armor's head slams into place with a loud clang, and the visor opens, revealing malicious yellow eyes!

350px-Opposite_Armor_KH.png

The aura of danger that the heartless gave off intensifies as it reveals its true form!

Status

Hide contents

Ignia: 51/51 (+13)

Rachel: 28/28 (+13)

Orange Mode: The user may choose one enemy each turn.  This enemy deals no damage to Rachel!

Prodditor: 24/24 (+13)

Orange Mode: The user may choose one enemy each turn.  This enemy deals no damage to Prodditor

Ethereal: The user cannot take damage for 2 turns!

Jun: 24/24 (+13)

AGILE (1 Round of boosted Dex!)

-

Doggo: Healthy (+13)

Dogamy: Healthy (+13)

Dogaressa: Healthy (+13)

Greater Dog: Healthy (+13)

Lesser Dog: Healthy!!! (+13)

Doge: Healthy (+13)

Undyne: Healthy, Hydrated (+13)

-

-

Initiative

Hide contents

Average Dex: 5

Jun: 11

Lucine looked for a moment like she was going to reject Nader's words. She relented, though, apparently accepting that it wasn't actually her fault. Not completely, anyway. "Okay." Her voice came up slightly as she continued. "You owe me something big, though." She almost insisted that she be allowed to fire the Horsekiller, but recent events had left her rather less willing to approach and handle the thing. "Like. . . ice cream, or something. Lots of ice cream." The girl frowned, looking up slightly in thought. "Or maybe you can hit Opal for me. I still haven't really figured out why she's. . . like that." Her gaze refocused ahead. "Anyway, do you wanna go see Asgore now?"

Ignia grits her teeth at the sight, that was never good when they went and did things like reversing or twisting themselves up.

"It reversed itself...that uhh....it'll probably be fine....just keep attacking it!"

Ignia uses Strike Raid on both arms, hitting each once for 13 damage.

Spoiler

Stats:

HP: 52

DP: 3+3

If an attack would reduce your HP to 0 or lower, it instead reduces it to 1 unless you were at 1 HP when the attack landed or the attack would reduce you to a negative HP that has an absolute value is greater than your MHP.

Counterattack on cooldown.

Actions:

-Actives:

Fira(Bolt): Launch a single small ball of fire that homes in on your target.

Deal [Key dmg]+[Syn](instead of Str) fire damage to one target, 25% chance for target to catch fire and take [Syn] fire damage each round for two rounds.

Level 3: +1dX to burn effect.(based on Keyblade dice)

Level 4: Staggers target, interrupting any charging actions.

Level 5: Burn chance increased to 50%.

Level 6: Optional First Strike.

Strike Raid: Make a ranged Keyblade attack against two targets, if one(or both) of the targets has made a melee attack within the last round this attack hits again for a second Keyblade attack, cooldown=2.

-Passives:

Combo+: See Frigus.

HP Boost: A common skill among Keyblade wielders, used to boost one’s physical durability.

Increase MHP by 8.

Heart Armor: Any Keyblade wielder worth their salt knows how to summon Heart Armor to protect themselves in combat against the Darkness.

Borrowed Power(Dark): Drawing from the Darkness has bolstered Ignia’s powers faster than ever before.

Current: +4 Syn, +3 Str, equipping this action at the start of combat causes Ignia to gain 1 DP.

Level 1: +3 Syn, equipping this action at the start of combat causes Ignia to gain 1 DP.

-Trumps:

Payback Crush:

Upon being hit by an enemy with a Stun effect Ignia cancels the Stun and makes a Keyblade Counterattack against her assailant, cooldown of 4.

-Equipment:

Special Qualities:

-Bound,

-Growing Power,

-Keychains,

Name: Distrust
Description: The bronze Apprenticeship emblem Ignia started using after she “failed” her first Journeyman test and her previous keychain “Embers of Light” ceased to work, it creates a fairly old, elaborate, and slightly tarnished looking bronze key that is just a little corroded in places.

Special Qualities:

-Keychain: Attached to  a “Keyblade”.

-Ancient Bolster: +2 dice.

-The First Step: DP is considered 3 points higher when using this Keychain, these temp DP do not reduce MHP.

Level 2:

-Two Steps Back: Ignia may choose to ignore the first three DP she would gain in an encounter.

Description: A small lump of metal on a chain that seems to broaden its holder’s abilities.

Before Ignia can attack, or anyone else can properly react, a second Guard Armor falls from the sky, smashing into the first one and scattering chunks of armor everywhere!

The pile of armor rattles in confusion and disarray on the ground, as if one were complaining to the other, asking why it were late.

With terrifying slowness, the two piles of armor rise up into the air...

DOUBLE-THEME OVERRIDE

Spoiler

CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG!!!

The armor pieces slam together, two legs, four arms, and a second pair of legs that slot just underneath the first set of arms!

Ignia can sense the darkness in the air as the amalgam of armor pieces begins summoning yet more Heartless to it, swirling portals of darkness ripping open to spit out even more of the bastards, each new Heartless wielding a nasty looking weapon, or even BEING a nasty looking weapon.

Spoiler

Defender_KH.png

Hammer_Frame_KHII.png
Ice_Cannon_KHD.png
Lance_Soldier_KHII.png

With a single squeeze from each of its hands, this giant armor suit kills the heartless that are wielding weapons, and grabs the ones that simply are weapons, until it is fully equipped.

The two Guard Armor Heads spin around each other at incredible speeds, suffused in purple fire.

With a loud creak, both of their visors open like eyelids, each one revealing a single yellow eye.

Undyne takes a step back.  "And just what the hell is this thing?!"

Status

Hide contents

Ignia: 51/51 (+13)

Rachel: 28/28 (+13)

Orange Mode: Halved Damage!

Prodditor: 24/24 (+13)

Orange Mode: Halved Damage!

Ethereal: The user cannot take damage for 2 turns!

Jun: 24/24 (+13)

AGILE (1 Round of boosted Dex!)

-

Doggo: Healthy (+13)

Dogamy: Healthy (+13)

Dogaressa: Healthy (+13)

Greater Dog: Healthy (+13)

Lesser Dog: Healthy!!! (+13)

Doge: Healthy (+13)

Undyne: Healthy, Hydrated (+13)

-

-

Genji Armor: Healthy, Quest for Arms (The user has turns equal to the number of weapons they have equipped.)

Initiative

Hide contents

Average Dex: 11

Genji Armor: 50

Ignia reals back as the second armor drops in and begins merging with the first.  She looks one in horror as it equips itself the the remains of other Heartless.

"THAT'S NEW."

Ignia uses Cure on her lowest HP ally for 1d4+20 as half of her action.

With the other half she uses Poison Edge on the Genji Armor Shield-Arm, poisoning them for 9 damage for three rounds.

Spoiler

Stats:

HP: 51

DP: 4

Counterattack off cooldown.

Actions:

-Actives:

Poison Edge(Dark):  Make a Keyblade attack against one target, they become poisoned and take [Syn]/2+[DP] damage each round for three rounds, gain 1 DP, cooldown=1.

Friendly Dark: The user can change an ally's SOUL mode, giving them a camouflaging scent of dark energy.
Grants the buff "Friendly Dark: The target's SOUL is shrouded in darkness, dark and evil primal entities may mistake them for allies!"

-Passives:

Increase MHP by 8.

-Trumps:

Payback Crush:

-Equipment:

Special Qualities:

-Bound,

-Growing Power,

-Keychains,

Sno-Wing:  Born from a fulfilled promise to a very happy snowman, this keyblade takes the form of a pure white ice sculpture featuring Spears, Fireballs, Bones, and Lightning Bolts jutting from the end of a "blade" made of seven hearts stacked on top of one another.  It pulses with incredibly strong magic.
Special Qualities:
-Keychain: Attached to a "Keyblade"
-Frailty: +0 Damage Dice.
-Love, Hope, Compassion, Dreams: Add Synergy again to magical healing, if it adds Synergy once.
-FIGHT: Add ESS to physical attacks made with this keyblade, Deals Arcane Damage.
-MERCY: The user may abort combat if the enemy's desire to fight has lowered enough, using a wave of determination and magic.

Rachel continues to sing, transitioning into a new hymn as she uses Feel No Pain to give Jun two stacks of Guts, and designates the Genji Armor as the target of her Orange damage reduction.  "A mighty fortress is our Emperor, a bulwark never failing!  A helper He amid the sea of heresies unfailing!"

Loadout

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l2jxcNJV1QmvzgjgyfeoAxvdZB1ECuXVlP2zszg1YJg/edit?usp=sharing

Proditor

Though Proditor was merely hovering where he was in a misty form, the alien took in the Heartless' new form. Truly, the creature did function as a hive of entities, each adding on their own strengths while ironing out each other's weakness. An effective strategy for normally weak creatures, but with one noticeable flaw: It grouped them all together. A weakness Proditor was well suited to exploit.

Due to a temporary lack of a physical body, Proditor did not need to spend time opening his helmet or gesturing at his target. Instead a vortex of psionic energy suddenly appeared around the Genji Armor, offering just enough time for the alien's allies to notice and back off before it collapsed on top of the Heartless.

Proditor drops a Rift upon the Genji Armor, dealing 3d8+24 damage. Additionally, Proditor also forces a check against his Int*1.5 (36) vs their essence, inflicting a 50% miss chance for 1 turn if they fail.

Spoiler

Combat related perks

Stats:

-Actives

-Passive

-Trumps

Equipment

Arminius, thinks for a bit before shrugging to himself and informing the Dreemurrs that he'll be around The Core, before going to apologize to Alphys as well as inform her of the success of his own project before requesting help with something a touch safer while he waits for Nader to be prepared.

Arminius walks over, mostly just looking at the list to get an idea of what he'd be looking for later, before clearing his throat. "Uh, Sorry for how I acted earlier... I uh, have problems with delaying things that are important to me even if it'd probably be better to do so.... That said, it worked and he's back and quite pleased with his new form. He'll uh, probably need some time to readjust to corporeality so if you'd be willing, I have a project I was working on that should require less dangerous measures."

Arminius nods. He scratches his chin, and idly wonders if he should shave for a moment before speaking again after a look around. "Alright. You have anything I could scoop some lava with around here? The heat should help me pump a touch more power into the fragments and make them more willing to bond together."

Arminius thinks for a few moments before shrugging. "Probably. Humans and lava don't mix that well and I'm not sure about how fireproof Sindragosa is. Besides, I had a flash of inspiration on how to improve even more on it and I figure I could use the help if it goes ever so slightly off track... Speaking of, I need to plug this in." Arminius grabs the Star Cannon he'd been keeping slung across his back just in case and sets it on the table. "It should work on just magical energy if what those stars were made of were what I thought... Actually, should need a battery.... Still, you got something kicking around to power this?"

Alphys pulls what appears to be an ordinary looking extension cord out of a box, plugging it into the wall socket.

"This will probably work," she says, stripping the end of the cord with some wirecutters to reveal the cabling, which sparks with yellow magic.