[IC] ALTEREDNU

Hal Henderics

Arminius nods, gesturing for Sindragosa to take the body. "... Hm. You know, I wonder... My runes can cobble a body together using just the ambient mana it's collected from me and enough of a powerful soul... I wonder if I there's anything similar around here I could use for this.... Uh, the reasoning being, it'd likely result in the body feeling more natural for Nader as it'd technically be natural." Arminius looks to Alphys curiously, seeing if she would have a suggestion.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alphys frowns.

"Well, there's always THE CORE.  It turns all the magma in hotland into pure magical electricity.  And, well, Monster Food can heal a body, but it can't make one out of nothing."

"I tried to make a vessel to hold SOULs once, but it didn't work.  The flower I tried to bring to life didn't actually do anything."

"T-that reminds me, those kids are uhh, the royal children, right?  I thought they were dead, what happened to them?"

Arminius' expression doesn't change as he processes what Alphys said about trying to bring a flower to life. So unchanging it is, that one can almost feel a progress bar loading as he slowly connects some dots, his jaw clenching subtlely and his hands shaking as they form fists. He seems to almost reach a breaking point before closing his eyes and taking a breath. "Oh, well one had apparently been stuck as a flower after he uh... died. A little uh, yellow one with a white center? Pretty common around here it seems. Apparently, his soul fractured at some point and he got real mean since he attacked me, Rachel, and the kid when we got here but I uh... sucked out his soul.... But uh, the kid convinced me to put him in a doll and.... Well, that leads into Chara. Chara became a ghost when they died apparently, and had been following the kid around. Eventually, they told me about it so I used some of Toriel's essence to make them whole and uh... I'm still not sure what happened after that, but they got Asriel back. You might want to ask Frisk, they'd probably know better than me. But first... Wanna plug me into the Core?" Arminius tilts his head toward the door, beginning to walk towards said structure so Alphys doesn't have time to make him comprehend how this may be a bad idea. 

Alphys breaks out into a cold sweat, but whether or not it's because of what Arminius said, what he did, or what she apparently did.

"o-oh"

"Wait, w-w-what?  I'm not going to do that!  You'd b-be extra crispy WAY before you got anything done!" she shouts, scrambling after him.

"Let's dial this back, l-like, way back, back away from the idea that I-I'll run pure magical electricity through a human body!"

Arminius groans, running a hand through his hair before changing his path. "Fine! Then I have a an even better idea. You just stay here and have a list ready when we get back." Alphys can hear a mumble to the tune of "He owes it to him anyway." as Arminius stomps towards New Home.

Once there, Arminius looks for Asgore. Upon most likely finding the monster in question he politely requests to speak with him in private before informing him of the situation and requesting to use some of his essence for the process. He doesn't outright say it, but he heavily implies that Asgore does kind of owe it to them. And besides, it would really make Lucine happy.

Asgore agrees, even before Arminius moves on to the veiled threats.

"I am grateful that I can help," he admits.

The process goes by quickly, and Arminius obtains Boss Monster Essence.

Asgore's beard has a few more grey hairs than before, but other than that, he seems none the worse for wear.

Arminius mentally kicks himself for even thinking he'd need to obligate Asgore. Whatever his feels about this were, the man is a big softy in pretty much every aspect. Well, no mater. With the matter of a body resolved, Arminius gives Asgore a nod and goes to begin the revival process with Nader.

Using the power of a Boss Monster's Essence, some of the strongest Magic Arminius has had to work with in his life, he combines it with Nader's SOUL, retrieved from the Barrier Room where it was resting.

The end result is something distinctly non-goat.

Yes, Arminius is almost positive that whatever is standing before him right now is absolutely not a goat.

Because it's a goddamn tiger.

Wound/Perk obtained for Nader:

Post Traumatic Stress:  The user has undergone a multitude of incredibly horrible events, something which does not mix well when ones body is affected by their emotional state.

25% of the user's Loadout Slots are filled with Bad Memories when a combat begins, preventing them from wielding as many guns as they might have in the past.

Bad Memory:  You've felt worse.
Consumable Level 1: The user takes 5 Damage.  If this would kill them, it instead restores full health.

"Hey, um, Asgore? I kinda want to see where this goes." She wasn't entirely sure why she said it like that, as if she were beginning to ask permission. "If I don't get back before this stuff is done, can you save me a slice of pie?" 

After receiving an answer to her question, Lucine headed in the direction Arminius had gone, both curious and apprehensive about what she might find.

5 hours ago, StormLord said:

"Thanks.  Come on Jun."

Ignia gestures and starts moving away, leading Jun(and the dogs if they happen to follow) back to the wellspring.

Jun gently waves goodbye at the bar and it's patrons as she follows after Ignia, "This probably won't take that long, especially if we have anyone else helping out..."

Suddenly, once more, Nader found himself corporeal, his world once more filled with sensations — sight, sound, smell, and feeling all flooded back to him, a small gasp exiting him as the sudden return of senses overwhelmed him... and then after a long moment, the Moskurg man noticed that his body... was not... the same body. It was still tall, and it was still insanely muscular, in fact now even more broad-chested and strong, but it was... Vivid orange fur ran along his body, black stripes running horizontally along its length and white fur down his front, with claws on his fingers and furry ears were positioned at the top of his head. (He also seemed to be just a tad less... physical? It was hard to describe, but he... seemed to be a monster.) For a long moment, Nader remained entirely still, and entirely silent.

Then he finally spoke, with a voice now much deeper and growlier. ”W-wha—“ The altered sound of his voice put his first stammering attempt at speech to an end. After a moment. ”I... am a tiger. I am a tiger. I... am a tiger.” He flexed his clawed fingers experimentally, moving around a little bit. Y— ya khabar abyad...! This was... this was... Nader had difficulty processing this, but what of his mind wasn’t blanking totally right now was completely torn. On one hand, this was not his body, and there was an odd feeling that came from that. On the other hand, holy shit, he was a tiger, he was a motherfucking tiger, a strong tiger, glorious, incredible, he was the very pinnacle of all that a man of Moskurg could hope to be. He let out a bewildered little laugh and finally seemed to notice Arminius.

”The tiger... to the Moskurg people, tigers are... the greatest animal. So I... ahahaha... well... I suppose I didn’t expect to be alive again at all... and now I’m a tiger! Nader tried a roar out for size, which then was followed up by a giddy laugh. ”I am the greatest Moskurg to ever live! Ahahahahahaaaaa! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy SHIT! Moskurg strong, land of the tiger, Forenia strong!!” One furry finger was brought up to wipe a tear from his eye. ”Iiiii have absolutely no idea how I’m supposed to feel right now.”

Arminius, now fairly well assured that he won't be torn apart by a tiger man, walked closer to Nader and patted him on the shoulder. "Well, if I were you, I'd be counting my lucky stars. There was a uh... chance that you'd also be a woman now... Actually, probably not.... I'd have to do research on that using someone who would normally be subject to becoming an alp and.... Ooh, this by itself opens some interesting.... Right, getting ahead of myself. Main reason I brought you back first is so that I could get some help picking up materials for the rest of the bodies we need made. I imagine you aren't going to be busy with anything bar needing some more mana in you to jump start the process of producing it yourself if need be. Actually, do you have any questions about your new body? I can probably answer a fair deal of them."

-Jun and Ignia

Jun, Ignia, and the Dogpile all arrive to the dock where the vortex is still swirling lazily with dark magic.

Undyne has been waiting there, almost fully armored, save for her missing helmet.

"This thing is giving me some bad vibes.  If any of your friends can fight, I'd call them here before we pop this zit," she says.

Rachel follows Ignia to the wellspring, and prepares her Medicae kit.  Until the source of mental influence upon her can be located, she's abstaining from the use of her weaponry, and in fact has left it behind, but she should still be able to provide medical assistance as needed.

Proditor

Following the pure chaos following the destruction of the barrier, Proditor took it upon himself to relax a bit, staying out of the way of those wishing to enjoy their newfound time together. At least, he tried to, until Jun contacted him with the hope of him helping deal with a 'Heartless' issue. It was a term he felt was familiar, but couldn't quite place his finger on it, opting to see for himself what Jun was referring to. As such, following the given direction, the ancient alien arrived at the wellspring a few moments after the others did, taking in the roaring waterfall and deep shadows within the water. An unnatural sight, unless there was something lurking below the surface.

Still, the place put him on edge. Even if he couldn't see, he could feel how unnatural this area was just from being within it.

Ignia nodded as the others arrived.
"Well there really isn't any telling what exactly is in here, so if everyone is ready let's get started."

Unless someone stopped her, Ignia began the process of drawing out the Heartless out of the Wellspring.

Ignia walks towards the wellspring, and it swells, larger than ever before, bloating to massive size.

With a rude noise, it suddenly deflates, letting out a large amount of smoke.

The smoke thins out and fades away, and, just as everyone assumes something has gone wrong...

CRASH!

CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG!

6acced32db31915f567a16d7b9061c74.jpg

From the sky, a massive suit of armor crashes to the ground first the feet, then the arms and body, and finally, a rapidly spinning head that sockets into place before letting out a pulse of dark energy!

Its arms flip and twirl in the air, while its feet stomp with terrifying shockwaves as it tromps towards the party!

"What the hell is this thing?!" Undyne shouts, steeling herself.

Theme

Spoiler

Status

Spoiler

Ignia: 51/51

Rachel: 28/28

Prodditor: 24/24

Jun: 24/24

-

Doggo: Healthy

Dogamy: Healthy

Dogaressa: Healthy

Greater Dog: Healthy

Lesser Dog: Healthy

Doge: Healthy

Undyne: Healthy, Hydrated

-

-

Guard Armor: Healthy

Guard Armor Right Arm: Healthy

Guard Armor Left Arm: Healthy

Guard Armor Right Leg: Healthy

Guard Armor Left Leg: Healthy

Initiative

Spoiler

Average Dex: 5

Undyne: 20

Doge: 15

Jun: 11

Doggo: 10

Guard Armor Right Leg: 8

Guard Armor Left Leg: 8

Lesser Dog: 7

Dogamy: 5

Dogaressa: 5

Jun: 11

Guard Armor Right Arm: 4

Guard Armor Left Arm: 4

Greater Dog: 1

Prodditor: 1

Ignia: 0

Rachel: 0

Guard Armor: 0

Lucine approached Nader almost hesitantly. It didn't exactly look like the man she knew, but then she'd only seen Nader's face one time. The strangeness of being attached to someone that was essentially faceless to her briefly skated across her thoughts before sliding off into the void of irrelevance. Part of her wanted to run up and hug him, part of her recalled what had happened earlier and shied away. The girl eventually opted for an awkward, small wave in his direction. "Um. . . hi, Nader." She couldn't decide what else to say, so she simply looked around awkwardly as she waited for him to respond.

Ignia's eyes go wide in shock under her helmet as the armor comes out of the wellspring.  She was expecting something big like a more screwdivers or a swarm of sheltering zones, but not a top level Heartless, even if it was one of the most common ones.
"It's called Guard Armor.  Don't let if fool you into thinking its slow, it's actually six Heartless banding together.  They all act separately."

She pulls out her Keyblade and armor, preparing to fight.

"And if it starts spinning dive for cover."

Ignia uses Friendly Dark on Proditor, giving primal dark entities a chance of mistaking him for an ally.

Payback Crush is active.

Spoiler

Stats:

HP: 51

DP: 4

Essence: 3

Constitution: 2

Dexterity: 0

Intelligence: 0

Resistance: 3

Strength: 10

Synergy: 10

If an attack would reduce your HP to 0 or lower, it instead reduces it to 1 unless you were at 1 HP when the attack landed or the attack would reduce you to a negative HP that has an absolute value is greater than your MHP.

Counterattack on cooldown.

Reduce incoming Dark-type damage by 20%

Reduce incoming Physical damage by 7.5%

Actions:

-Actives:

Cure: Restorative energy that mends bones and seals wounds.

Restore 1d4+[Syn] HP to one target.

Level 2: Quick action, may be used with the same move as another Quick action.

Poison Edge(Dark):  Make a Keyblade attack against one target, they become poisoned and take [Syn]/2+[DP] damage each round for three rounds, gain 1 DP, cooldown=1.
Level 2: Quick action, may be used with the same move as another Quick action.

Friendly Dark: The user can change an ally's SOUL mode, giving them a camouflaging scent of dark energy.
Grants the buff "Friendly Dark: The target's SOUL is shrouded in darkness, dark and evil primal entities may mistake them for allies!"

Strike Raid: Make a ranged Keyblade attack against two targets, if one(or both) of the targets has made a melee attack within the last round this attack hits again for a second Keyblade attack, cooldown=2.

-Passives:

Deck Boost: A technique used to fit more commands into the user’s deck.

Gain two action slots that can only be used for active actions.

HP Boost: A common skill among Keyblade wielders, used to boost one’s physical durability.

Increase MHP by 8.

Levels 2-9: +3/each.(total of +32)

Heart Armor: Any Keyblade wielder worth their salt knows how to summon Heart Armor to protect themselves in combat against the Darkness.

Provides immunity to most environmental effects including brief void exposure.

Level 2: Reduce incoming Dark-type damage by 20%

Level 3: Reduce incoming Physical damage by 7.5%

Borrowed Power(Dark): Drawing from the Darkness has bolstered Ignia’s powers faster than ever before.

Current: +4 Syn, +3 Str, equipping this action at the start of combat causes Ignia to gain 1 DP.

Level 1: +3 Syn, equipping this action at the start of combat causes Ignia to gain 1 DP.

Level 2: +1 Str

Level 3: +1 Str

Level 4: +1 Syn

Level 5: +1 Str

-Trumps:

Payback Crush:

Upon being hit by an enemy with a Stun effect Ignia cancels the Stun and makes a Keyblade Counterattack against her assailant, cooldown of 4.

-Equipment:

Name: Keyblade

Damage: 0d6+[Str]

Type: Active

Special Qualities:

-Bound,

-Growing Power,

-Keychains,

-Smash II: Keyblade damage dice are now d10 instead of d6.

Sno-Wing:  Born from a fulfilled promise to a very happy snowman, this keyblade takes the form of a pure white ice sculpture featuring Spears, Fireballs, Bones, and Lightning Bolts jutting from the end of a "blade" made of seven hearts stacked on top of one another.  It pulses with incredibly strong magic.
Special Qualities:
-Keychain: Attached to a "Keyblade"
-Frailty: +0 Damage Dice.
-Love, Hope, Compassion, Dreams: Add Synergy again to magical healing, if it adds Synergy once.
-FIGHT: Add ESS to physical attacks made with this keyblade, Deals Arcane Damage.
-MERCY: The user may abort combat if the enemy's desire to fight has lowered enough, using a wave of determination and magic.

Name: Ability Stud

Description: A small lump of metal on a chain that seems to broaden its holder’s abilities.

Effect: Gain two action slots that can only be used for passive actions.

Loadout

HP: 26

Moves: 11

Stats: (21/21)

Essence: 6 (Base 4, +2 from training)

Constitution: 3 (Base 2, +1 from training)

Dexterity: 11 (Base 8, +1 from Merit and +2 from training)

Intelligence: 12 (Base 4, +4 from merit, +3 from training)

Resistance: 3+5 (Base 2, +1 from training)

Strength: 3 (Base 2, +1 from training)

Synergy: 2 (Base 1, +1 from training)

Perks:

Weirdness Censor: The Ambassador has a Dex*2 chance of dodging an attack by simply causing the attacker to suddenly be overwhelmed by the ambassador's darting movements and increasingly incomprehensible appearance that they just mentally file the Ambassador as somebody else's problem.

Beyond the Veil: Grants the perk backed action "Void of Incomprehensibility".

Actions:

(Perk Backed) Void of Incomprehensibility: The Ambassador can choose to over charge his personal field of chaos to the point where absolutely anything can be used to distract others enough to trigger mass change blindness and cause him to effectively disappear and become unable to become the target of any single target actions. The Ambassador must make an opposed Dex v Int check to stay in stealth if he has attacked the other participant in the opposed check, or if they had managed to successfully land a blow on Jun anyway. And he takes a malus to the roll that is equal to the other participant in the opposed check's Intelligence for every single success. He can choose to immediately end the stealth effect at will, and this ability can only be used once per encounter.

Level 2: Jun now gains a +3 to the first opposed check to remain hidden

Level 3: This action is now treated as being a First Strike action

Level 4: This action is now usable twice per encounter, but the second time it is used Jun must succeed on an opposed DexvInt check against the enemy closest in the initiative order to the move Jun uses to reactivate this action. Jun rolls twice for his roll and uses the lowest result.

I NEED HEALING: The Ambassador is mysteriously able to appear behind a healer and blare out a surprisingly polite request for immediate healing, causing them to gain an immediate out of turn move that they can only use to use a single target healing ability on the Ambassador.

Level 2 (Merit): This action no longer takes up a slot to use, and it can be equipped without taking up a slot.

C.H.O.K.E. System: An unsurprisingly complex series of modifications allows the Ambassador to somehow store the power generated by his rapid movements and use it to power an excessively hard to use gravity manipulation device stored in his gauntlet. In essence this allows him to lift objects and people that weigh a total of [Intx10] Kilograms from a distance, or he can attempt to lift a single target up and hold them in place painfully with an Int v Essence roll to try and stun them. One round cooldown.

Level 2: This action is now usable once per round.

Level 3: The enemy's roll is now made with a -2 modifier to the roll.

Level 4 (Trick): Jun gains +3 on checks relating to carry/moving a single incapacitated person.

Level 5 (Trick): Stunning effect now applicable to huge targets. 

A.G.I.L.E. system: The Ambassador's power armor comes equipped with the ability to climb up walls and "fly" in short bursts when inside a planet with Earthlike gravity, he can choose to temporarily overcharge this system and multiply his Dexterity or Strength stat by 1.2 for two rounds. Three round cooldown.

Level 2: Two round cooldown

Level 3: The multiplier is now 1.4

Level 4: The multiplier is now 1.6

Level 5: The multiplier is now 1.8

Spin to win: Jun takes out her melee weapon of choice and charges into the fray before she spins in place to attack several opponents at once, dealing her equipped weapon's damage against two targets by making an attack against each of them. One round cooldown

Passives: 

(Trick) Extra Attack: Once every three rounds when you make a basic weapon attack against a target you may follow up with an additional basic weapon attack against the same target as a free action.

Burning Necrodancy: Now attuned to the Necrodancic arts the user gains a 50% chance to resist any effect that forces them to dance, if they so choose. Certain other hidden effects are also active. This passive is always equipped and doesn't require a slot

Ambush Hunter: By exploiting a target's complete and utter inability to react to his presence quickly enough the Ambassador can deal an additional 1d4 damage when he attacks a target that was already attacked this round or if the Ambassador currently has Void of Incomprehensibility up, in which case it also grants him first strike.

Level 2: This ability now adds 2d4 damage

Level 3: This ability now adds 3d4  damage

Level 4: This ability now adds 4d4 damage.

Inventory:

MS-MUN3 Plasma Blade: A basket hilted plasma sword with the ability to quickly retract and extend it's bright red plasma blade in the blink of an eye. The fact that the plasma streaming out of the hilt actually follows the hilt when you swing it and remains in the shape and form of a blade is a small miracle of science. The fact that it only deals 2d6+Dex damage with the damage being treated as fire damage is...disappointing to say the least. The Ambassador can change the color of the blade by simply fiddling around with the settings, but he really doesn't see the point in doing it that often...it is mostly meant for ceremonial purposes after all.

Merit Level 2: This weapon is now Bound and it now deals 3d6+Dex damage

Merit Level 3: This weapon now deals 4d6+Dex damage

Merit Level 4: This weapon now ignores damage immunities

Merit Level 5: This weapon now deals 4d6+(Dex*1.2) damage.

Demon Mantel Defense System: A durable suit of power armor heavily modified by Jun and corrupted by demonic energies of Korax.

The user gains 5 Res and takes 5% less damage from Divine sources.

This item has one slot for specially designed modules.

(Slotted into the Demon Mantel Defense System) Meteorite Shield Core: a softly glowing powercore made of Meteorite metal and Silver, projects a powerful shield. Must be socketed into armor with module slots. Activates upon being struck by a projectile, reduces the damage taken from projectiles by 50% for one round then goes on cooldown for one round. +1 Res.

Slowly taking out her other sword from it's sheath, Jun takes several confident steps towards the giant as the red plasma slowly slides out to form the blade. Her armor emitting a very faint whirring sound as it's various systems charge up, to prepare for her launch into combat. "So, do you know anything else about these guys that we should know about? Any weaknesses or?."

Jun uses her first action to use A.G.I.L.E. System to multiply her Dexterity (11) by 1.8 for two rounds, before using Spin to Win to hit Guard Armor Right Leg and Left Leg for 4d6+Dex * 1.2) damage, with an additional 4d4 if someone has hit them before during the round.

Jun has a Dodge chance of Dex*2% (22% before A.G.I.L.E. is activated), and her meteorite shield core reduces the damage taken from projectiles by 50% for one round if she is struck by one, before going on cooldown for a round.

Figuring that Proditor is most likely to be debilitated by the enemy's attacks based on prior experience, Rachel uses Feel No Pain on him, granting the alien two stacks of Guts.

Loadout

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l2jxcNJV1QmvzgjgyfeoAxvdZB1ECuXVlP2zszg1YJg/edit?usp=sharing