Trespassers: Director's Cut: The Bus

Hal Henderics

Law:

Spoiler

"Xenos weasel Astartes.  Wow.  If you're one of their Astartes I pity your civilization."

"Hm.  Some experimentation may be needed," Rachel sticks Law with a needle while he's distracted talking to Harry, and ignoring his protests runs the sample through her Medicae rig.  "He at least seems to respond to medical drugs to within safe human limits, at least assuming the dose is adjusted for his mass.  Probably not a lot of drug resistance in his mods.  Another indication of the inferiority of Xenos technology, but it seems to be working well enough for him, so there's no sense in messing with it.  Especially if it heavily affects the brain.  I would rather not do brain surgery on anyone unless they'll die without it and nobody more qualified is around."

"My medicae isn't reading whatever Xenos drugs he's been dosed with as part of his augmentation, but that's not unexpected if they work on a subatomic level.  Probably some sort of psychic powers to keep things stable; I can't think of how else he could be doing it.  Really not my field.  He should respond to most treatments, if we have the resources to spare for a xenos."

Proditor:

Spoiler

"You survived the Astartes-grade painkillers, so whatever you have is working well enough, but using your psyker powers as a substitute for biological practices is not sustainable.  What do you do if you run into a null, or a warp predator?  I understand that such things aren't as commonplace or as vicious in most places as in my home universe, but even so, that's an unacceptable risk,"  Sister Rachel looks uncharacteristically torn between concern and disgust, "If your biology cannot sustain you without assistance, that is a glaring weakness, and a substantial risk to your health."

"I'm all for Xenos psykers leaving this world, but you don't seem... as bad as many of your ilk, and if our psyker support drops dead because his powers were disrupted in the field...  It's hard enough to keep a psyker healthy and sane enough to be helpful under optimal conditions.  I don't think this is a problem we can sit on, if only to protect the humans you'll be fighting alongside."

Spoiler

If you weren't so inherently loathsome I might almost start to like you, but your biology is an exploding head waiting to happen.  And you don't just let your head explode if you can do something about it, damn it!

Freya:

Spoiler

"Necromancy?  As in, reviving the dead?  The recently deceased or the long-deceased?  That is not a common branch of magic by any means, at least in my experience.  How did you begin learning this power?  I do hope it wasn't from contact with some outlandish being."  Rachel's hands, seemingly of their own accord, start inching toward her Inferno Pistols.

"If she's come back to life, we'll probably want to check for tissue necrosis, blood oxygenation, and blood nitrogen bubbles.  Standard procedure for examining Living Saints when they return from the Golden Throne to serve humanity once again.  I don't think Freya is a Living Saint, but the same procedures would serve.  Of course, it would almost certainly go smoother for her and us if she were to attend some prayer sessions.  As a human psyker, even one with non-standard abilities, fostering a closer connection to the God-Emperor of Mankind can only help her mental and psychic stability and control.  As the most powerful, skilled, and disciplined human psyker to ever exist, His influence can help with power surges and protect against outside influences while a properly sanctioned psyker uses their abilities.  It's less necessary away from my home universe, where the predators of the warp seem less ravenous and numerous, but I still think it would help you greatly, Freya."

"That said, the God-Emperor cannot really help an unwilling convert.  I will not force you."

Azgrurk:

Spoiler

"God-Emperor preserve us!  Warboss!"  Sister Rachel immediately dives for her Incinerator Flamer, lying on a nearby table and rolls to her feet, pointing the business end squarely at Azgrurk.  A dull roaring sound fills the air as she primes the barrel with blessed oils, the weapon's pilot light glowing a baleful blue, "Harry, run and warn the others!  There's never just one ork!  Only fire keeps them dead!"  Her finger starts to tighten on the trigger, at which point she realizes that the ork looks almost as surprised to see her as she is to see him, and appears to be confronting her flamethrower with... paperwork?

"...What in the Emperor's name?  I- What?"  Rachel's finger reflexively moves to outside the trigger guard as she grapples with some major cognitive dissonance, "Orks are...  But he's...  Why are you not killing us all?  In such close quarters, we'd need a lot of help from the God-Emperor just to take you with us."

Vitor's Form:

Spoiler

Name: Vitor Santos Schultz

Species:  Human Magus

Sex:  Male

Highest level of education:  BA in architectural history

Do you smoke or drink:  I went to university in Oregon.  Some booze and weed may have been consumed on many occasions.  Not much since I got out of college, though.

Any allergies which you are aware of:  Hay fever, you know.

Previous medical history, including all hospitalizations and diagnoses that you are aware of, and known medical conditions in your family:  Well, my family tends to be a bit prone to migraines, but that might be due to our magical heritage.  Also, I've got a prosthetic right arm.

List of known abilities and how you have seen them interact with others:  Like I said, my family gets a lot of migraines.  We have magical heritage that lets us read the pasts of objects by touching them, and human brains aren't always perfect for processing that much information.  I can also make objects out of hard-light, and empower them with magecraft, but I don't have anything there that I'd use directly on allies.

Any nonstandard biology you are aware of:  Prosthetic arm.  I've also got a Magical Crest implanted in my soul, which helps me use my magecraft, but I've had that certified as implanted correctly by multiple doctors I trust, and it's not physically present, so it shouldn't affect my treatment.

List and describe the worlds you have been on to the best of your abilities:  Earth, and whatever that place with the dragons and the huge pink starship was.  Didn't get the name.  Seemed medieval.  But I'm up to date on my vaccines, so I shouldn't be carrying anything funky from there.

Please indicate recent contact with magic and/or psyker abilities as this may affect treatment:  Only my own, which I don't think have any negative problems.

Further comments/concerns. Please do not hesitate to mention even things which seem trivial:  Nothing I can think of.

We will of course test all of this to the best of our abilities, but it is simplest if you can give honest and complete answers as much as possible.

Amelie's Form:

Spoiler

Name:  Amelie Lacroix

Species:  Human

Sex:  Female

Highest level of education:  A master's degree in dance.

Do you smoke or drink:  It wouldn't make me feel anything.

Any allergies which you are aware of:  Not anymore.

Previous medical history, including all hospitalizations and diagnoses that you are aware of, and known medical conditions in your family:  When I was 25, I was kidnapped, modified, and... reprogrammed by the terrorist organization Talon.  Since then I have suffered numerous gunshot wounds, broken bones, and other combat-related injuries.  I was instructed to prioritize mission completion over my own safety, and I did.

List of known abilities and how you have seen them interact with others:  I am told that I am unsettling to look at and interact with.  I do not see it, but since Moira sunk her talons into me, I have... not been myself.

Any nonstandard biology you are aware of:  I have been extensively modified to become the perfect sniper.  My emotions have been suppressed, as has my metabolism, to give me more time between heartbeats for the perfect shot.  My body temperature has been lowered, turning my skin purple and rendering me undetectable to infrared sensors.  My eyes have been altered with a yellow pigment and artificial rods and cones for perfect long-distance night vision.  I have been given minor increases to my strength and endurance, as well as artificial platelets to assist in recovering from wounds long enough to complete my missions and return to base.  My reflexes and reaction time have been boosted substantially, to compensate for my slower biological processes.  My bones were reinforced to allow use of a grappling hook for rapid re-positioning.  My liver was replaced by a mechanical version that makes me immune to all but the most exotic of toxins, including all anesthetics.  It also filters pathogens from my blood to compensate for an immune system weakened by low temperatures.  My body was not designed to go without maintenance, a measure I assume was put in place to curtail any thoughts of rebellion or independence I might entertain even after my conditioning.  I believe I have three weeks before gangrene sets in.

List and describe the worlds you have been on to the best of your abilities:  I have visited Earth, and an earth-like environment populated by fantasy creatures.  I could not estimate how any medical risks present might deviate from Earth.

Please indicate recent contact with magic and/or psyker abilities as this may affect treatment:  I do not use magic, and I have not been in contact with magic recently.  The people who modified me did not use magic to do so, to my knowledge.

Further comments/concerns. Please do not hesitate to mention even things which seem trivial:  I have only recently begun to discover who I once was.  It would vex me if I were to die before I could learn the truth.

We will of course test all of this to the best of our abilities, but it is simplest if you can give honest and complete answers as much as possible.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proditor

Spoiler

"If I encounter something that can nullify my psionic abilities, then I will merely be forced to adapt to the situation" Proditor replied simply, turning to Rachel, "I am aware of my biological weakness. Evolution is a fickle thing. If I can fix that weakness, I plan to continue assisting our efforts" he added, before turning to Harry again, "I take it that this meeting is over, or do you wish to perform some experiments on me?"

Freya

Spoiler

As soon as she had responded to Harry, Rachel had followed up with her own questions, causing Freya to tilt her head in confusion, "Huh? No, nonono, I learned Necromancy from my mentor, not from something suspicious" she replied, bringing up both of her hands as she did so, "But, I don't think trying to connect me with a god is the best idea. I have a... Bad record with them" she continued, pausing for a second before quickly adding, "And I mean that because they generally don't like me, on account of me being a Necromancer and all."

Azgrurk

Spoiler

For the most part, Azgrurk had managed to miss Rachel's presence, and at her question, he narrows his eyes to get a closer look at her, "WELL.. WAIT, ARE YOU ONE OF DEM 'SISTAHZ OF BATTLE'? I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE OF YOU IN A LONG TIME" he stated, before raising his hand to gesture at himself with his thumb, "I'VE BEEN ASKED BY ANOTHAH 'UMIE TO HELP TAKE DOWN DESE 'TRESPASSAH' CREATURES, WHICH MEANZ I'M WORKIN' WIF YOU 'UMIEZ"

Law

Spoiler

"Oh, uhh, plenty of people people call Zeptotech "Magic" We just use it to describe anything that requires processes that can't be defined above that scale."

"Eco is a substance derived from the essence of Precursors, my, erm."

"Species?"

"It contains not only the scientific advancements and principles of the Precursors encoded into every mass of it, but also things like their culture, values, and the original genetic code of an Ottsel, the, uh, Pre-Precursor species."

"You'll need to ask Tim for any samples you want.  He's got them imprinted on his... thingie.  The cloning device.  I only have a small supply of Green, Blue, and Dark Eco, but I've also got Power Cells and Precursor Orbs."

He reveals the power supply spheres, and other, non-power supply spheres.

"The Spheres produce mechanical energy in defiance of commonly accepted physics, and the Orbs are made of a special nanometal which can be programmed to change shape."

"If you're a doctor, It may be worth allowing you to use Green Eco.  The purpose of Green Eco lies in it's medical use for creatures which are not Precursors, all conventional medicine that is known by the Precursor Race lies encoded within it, giving it the ability to heal wounds and mend many forms of disease."

"It's not psychic abilities, per say."

"Unlike most Precursors, creatures like yourself can even channel Eco directly through their bodies.  Eco that isn't tempered with Light Eco can have... odd effects on a Precursor's mental and physical state.  This is due to their bodies being made of substances similar enough to Eco that mistakes occur in differentiating them."

"If you're wondering why Precursors aren't nine-meter tall physical gods, it's because all of our modifications are designed to not visibly change our shape or behavior.  Light Eco's entire purpose is to serve as a record of what Precursors looked like and acted like before their ascension, and help them avoid unnaturally deviating from it via rampant mutations and augmentations."

"We call Precursors who have opted to ignore that process Dark Makers, because, wouldn't you guess, they coke themselves up on Dark Eco until they're completely unrecognizable monsters, and are the greatest threat to our way of life and our people because they try to take over planets and ruin everything."  He huffs at Rachel.

Aquila

Spoiler

Name: Aquila Aurelianus

Species: Human

Sex: Male

Highest level of education: Same as most everyone, my dad taught me his trade. And then I was conscripted and spent years fighting until I became a conqueror.

Do you smoke or drink: Yes. Who doesn't?

Any allergies which you are aware of: What's an allergy?

Previous medical history, including all hospitalizations and diagnoses that you are aware of, and known medical conditions in your family: Just standard battlefield injuries. Stab wounds, cuts, broken limbs, everything that happened to my face...

List of known abilities and how you have seen them interact with others: I hit things and they die.

Any nonstandard biology you are aware of: I have no idea what that means.

List and describe the worlds you have been on to the best of your abilities: Uh, my home world, pretty normal as far as I know. There was that first place that the man with the iron mask sent me which was some kind of desert with some weird dude in a wooden mask. I hit him in the balls. And then there was that last place with all those weird skinny people and stocky red things.

Please indicate recent contact with magic and/or psyker abilities as this may affect treatment: I was talking to Freya earlier.

Further comments/concerns. Please do not hesitate to mention even things which seem trivial: I think the only booze on the ship may be off.

Arimnius walked onto the bus, saw Rachel, and then ran away and so did not complete his form.

Kusuke

Name: Kigane Kusuke

Sex: M

Highest level of education: NOL technical training

Do you smoke or drink: N, see below

Any allergies which you are aware of: None

Previous medical history, including all hospitalizations and diagnoses that you are aware of, and known medical conditions in your family: Alcohol flush syndrome

List of known abilities and how you have seen them interact with others: Time travel, no anomalous side effects other than expected from increased passage of time

Any nonstandard biology you are aware of: N

List and describe the worlds you have been on to the best of your abilities: World with shards (Earth, different timeline?), World with goblin army, dryad, lots of ambient magic, World with Aragami (murder monster things, possibly another earth timeline due to Cauldron presence), homeworld with Hierarchical Cities, Magic Formula

Please indicate recent contact with magic and/or psyker abilities as this may affect treatement: regular time travel, Leo's fuckery

Further comments/concerns. Please do not hesitate to mention even things which seem trivial: occasional headaches

Lucine

Name: Lucine Nadine Einzbern Yggdmillenia

Sex: F

Highest level of education: Middle school

Do you smoke or drink: N

Any allergies which you are aware of: N

Previous medical history, including all hospitalizations and diagnoses that you are aware of, and known medical conditions in your family: Family history of albinism

List of known abilities and how you have seen them interact with others: Magecraft, summoning class cards

Nothing weird

Any nonstandard biology you are aware of: No

List and describe the worlds you have been on to the best of your abilities: Australia but in the future, medieval world with a weird spaceship on it

Please indicate recent contact with magic and/or psyker abilities as this may affect treatement: i use magic all the time

Further comments/concerns. Please do not hesitate to mention even things which seem trivial:

Satomi

—no form, for now—

Nader

Spoiler

Name: Nader Jabal

Highest level of education: This isn’t even sounding like a medical question.

Do you smoke or drink: Imagine me trying to smoke through the mask. No, I don’t smoke. Drinking, however, yes. I couldn’t call myself a proper Forenian if I didn’t have something to weigh into the arak/vodka debate with! (Arak is better.)

Any allergies which you are aware of: None.

Previous medical history, including all hospitalizations and diagnoses that you are aware of, and known medical conditions in your family: Wouldn’t you like to know?

List of known abilities and how you have seen them interact with others: I have armor, which is good but which hasn’t always been able to stand up to attacks, though even Rabid Tiger Armor I wasn’t expecting to handle heavy attacks. Hopefully this changes, now. I also have guns, which do fantastically so far in their various roles of making things dead. I made all of these. I have also punched things.

Any nonstandard biology you are aware of: None.

List and describe the worlds you have been on to the best of your abilities:

I have been on a world neither of you were on, which dropped us all in Australia fighting various members of some terrorist group, Talon I think it was, as well as some gigantic strange fat man and a small man with lots of bombs, whose arm I shot off. Also, there was a gigantic island of monsters chasing Leo which dropped this horrific blade koala thing, which I punched in the face.

We also went to the world with XCOM and all the space alien colonialists, which we beat away. Despite being attacked by multiple ghouls, multiple large and poisonous bugs, hit with an Allah-damned rocket, and pumped with Rachel’s drugs more than once, I appear to be fine.

Please indicate recent contact with magic and/or psyker abilities as this may affect treatment: None.

Further comments/concerns. Please do not hesitate to mention even things which seem trivial: I don’t have anything that I need to tell you.

Law:

Spoiler

Harry gave an exasperated sigh. "Yes, we will be sparing treatment for Xenos. Priority is always on severity of injury, not species. Good to hear though."

"That's all rather incredible. You'll have to excuse me if I'm rather skeptical before any demonstrations. But it does sound extremely promising." The look on Harry's face indicated a difficult to suppress hunger.

"First, can you tell me what precursors use for themselves? Altruism is all well and good, but we need to know what's used to treat you.  Following that though, I think with that we can probably move onto the batch of tests. Gonna check for any ill effects with my more commonly utilized drugs, tissue, blood, and hopefully nonotech samples, and all the standard heart rate and weight stuff you'd get at any checkup."

Unless there are further concerns, the checkup will proceed shortly.

Proditor:

Spoiler

"Good, good. Well, we'll try to get to work on a new body and such. Any deadlines?" Harry took note of each thing that was mentioned, adding it in the margins of the form which Proditor had written.

"Oh, and we're not quite done. We need some actual measurements and samples. Blood and tissue samples, and measurements such as height and weight, and a few other things. It shouldn't take long. We'll start in just a moment."

Freya:

Spoiler

"Hmm, well, I think I'll add a note here saying that high magistrate is the equivalent to a highschool or undergraduate education. Twelve years sounds about right for highschool, but with private tutors, things can often go a bit further."

"As far as procedures go in addition to the standard, we'll go with what you suggest, Rachel. Figure out the whole religion thing between yourselves later, explain it more or whatever. For now, lets get to work."

Harry filed away the completed form.

Azgrurk:

Spoiler

When the ork had initially entered the room, and the medic had leapt for her weapon, Harry had done the only thing he could really think to do, approaching cautiously to take the paper. The guy had not been attacking, and if he was close to it, even if not in the way, that meant more time for Rachel to process the scene, because god knew they didn't need a murder in the medbay during this whole thing.

"Wait, I thought you said. . . 'onstanderd with humiez' Oh. That's a 'non' isn't it? Well, that makes significantly more sense. When you're injured on your world, how is an orc normally treated for wounds? Rachel do you also have any context? Like it or not, this guy is obviously a friendly."

Vitor:

Spoiler

"Heh, well, drug history is fine, even if we couldn't reverse effects, you look pretty damn healthy. Prosthetics are fine. . . I'd like to keep an eye on the headaches if you're good with that, just write down when you get them if you can, we'll see if we can't do anything about them.

"Can't promise anything, but I've been working a little on a very similar problem."

Amelie:

Spoiler

Harry read this sheet, eyes widening slightly, until he reached the end. "Well that's pretty fucked up."

He made some notes on the sheet. "Good news, with the brief overview, it should be achievable. At the very least we should be able to push back the timer a few weeks in order to start the more serious work. Emotional suppression will be the most tricky to deal with, will need Proditors aid for that."

"Now there's a few different types of gangrene, suspect yours is dry. Reduced blood flow to the extremities seems right in line. We'll want an extra tissue sample from an extremity in addition to the main one, for comparison. As far as the reduced metabolism goes, they must have done something to compensate for lowered nervous system activity. That's a fundamental limiter even if the brain has been altered to accelerate perception or something similar. They may have done some alterations there, we'll have to see. Possibility of kidney modifications too. Likely hypocalcemia, or a method of addressing it. I. . . well there's a lot more. Are you free to stay around after the preliminary examination? We can get to work after the other examinations."

"And a final question, is this Moira woman dead?"

Aquila:

Spoiler

"Alright, well we knew this was probably the case. He's gonna need a full suite of vaccinations, full battery of allergy tests, physical examination of wounds, and a quick primer on hygiene at the least."

"Thoughts Rachel?"

Arminius:

Spoiler

For a moment after Arminius wheeled around and left the bus, Harry was dumbfounded. What was that about? He hesitated, then got up. "I'm gonna figure out what that was."

He headed out of the bus, and called out--mentally because it seemed like something was up--"Arminius, where are you going? I need to do a medical checkup to make sure it's completely safe to treat you and shit. Also to make sure you're not carrying a plague or anything."

If Harry heard no response, he'd continue to follow Arminius out of the hanger, trying to talk to him in this manner. They'd gone through this song and dance before, and Harry knew at the very least he could run longer than Arminius could.

Kusuke:

Spoiler

"Headaches, alright. How common? Daily, weekly, monthly. . ." All this seemed to be in order, except. . .

"What's or who's Leo?"

Lucine:

Spoiler

"Well that's certainly one hell of a last name."

"Well, given that she's in middle school, while this all seems reasonable enough, we'll need to be careful with tests and such. Nonstandard biology or interactions between her magic and her physiology are something she may not be completely aware of."

"Can you tell a bit more about these class cards and summonings? Just so we know if they'll affect anything we might need to do later. That should be all though."

Nader:

Spoiler

"Nader, tell me, have you had a medical checkup before?"

"Education level is asked to get a gauge for the possiblity of a lack of knowledge about one's own conditions. And of course I'd like to know your previous medical history! We can't do stuff like MRIs if you've got any metallic objects in you, we need to know what prescription drugs you're taking or used to take, that's important shit! Safe medical treatment hinges on my knowing if you've been exposed to like, gas attacks in the past!"

Alan's Form

Name: Alan Tsar (Pronounced Sichar)

Highest level of education: High School

Do you smoke or drink: I drink occasionally, but I've never felt the need to inhale cancer

Any allergies which you are aware of: Shellfish, I ate actual shellfish once and it just caused me to puff up just about everywhere

Previous medical history, including all hospitalizations and diagnoses that you are aware of, and known medical conditions in your family:

I have been hospitalized before for a gunshot wound to the shoulder and a high speed car crash, I've also had a benign brain tumor removed once as part of another operation, I think it was called a craniopharyngioma, it was all a bit shady though, and please don't ask someone who lived in a radioactive hellhole to write up a complete list of every single relative that had died from cancer.

List of known abilities and how you have seen them interact with others:

Drone Design and assembly: Well other than that one time some old doctor made me fly a bit of antimatter C4 to junk a gigantic cannon, I haven't really used this on anyone else.
Direct neural interfacing: Self explanatory, I have yet to actually do this with a sapient drone or system before.

Hacking and Programming: I've never used this on another member of this group, not like I would of course.

Any nonstandard biology you are aware of:

Well let's see, I have a Rigger Control Rig with a built in datajack implanted inside of my head that allows me to interface with basically anything I can slide a meter long cable in or patch into through an open wireless network, I have some mnemonic enhancers attached to the memory centers of my brain to allow me to remember drek better, a lot of additional nervous tissue added to my cerebrum and cerebellum to make me think gooder.

Also some of my nervous systems are actually made out of a superconducting material to help me react to things faster, and I have another implant in my brain that interfaces with some neuromuscular controllers that allows me to slot in data chips for whenever I need to learn a new language or become really good at carpentry.

List and describe the worlds you have been on to the best of your abilities:

I don't think my 'home world' counts for this, but I first met up with the rest of my group in some fancy ass castle owned by a man named Doctor Doom, he didn't let us explore the world or head outside of the room he teleported us in though, seemed like someone who was really into being in control.

We were then brought to some weird alternate universe Australia that reminded me of home and got hired to fight against a shadowy organization that had already tried to kill us to steal the dimension travelling ship they had, which was obviously a success, but something weird happened in there.

After that I was sent in to help a resistance group fight a guerrilla war against an occupying force of extraterrestrials, I got some really good tech from it so I can't really complain about almost getting stabbed to death in the process.

Please indicate recent contact with magic and/or psyker abilities as this may affect treatement:

I'm not really sure if this counts as magic, but in Australia while I was trying to learn how to patch people up better I detected a wireless signal emanating from an unknown source, and after I went through all the trouble of setting up a quarantine zone inside of my deck and connected to the signal, it immediately broke through every single countermeasure I set up and left some weird programs behind and I think I can hack things that should logically be unable to be hacked into, such as you know....hacking gunshot wounds to not exist on people. I haven't really tried to do anything with it just yet though.

Further comments/concerns. Please do not hesitate to mention even things which seem trivial:

I think I've said all that needs to be said already.

Jun (I'll do it later)

Kusuke

"Well, I swear I'm getting headaches every day, but they're just tension headaches. Mostly because of Leo, who's our resident moron. He's constantly doing experiments with his weird variety of magic, which have resulted in things ranging from gray goo to despair monsters to just setting his allies on fire for no readily apparent reason." Kusuke sighed before moving on. "The less common ones have mostly been happening when I've been practicing skills. Usually when it's related to Magic Element manipulation."

Lucine

"They let me use the power of Heroic Spirits to do extra stuff with Opal. She has two different slots, one of them lets me attack with their abilities, and the other one lets me get some of the extra traits they had, like Herakles being invincible and stuff."

Calvera

Spoiler

Name: Calvera

Species: Star? Or human now, I guess?

Age: Uhhhh... I'm not too sure. Somewhere between 8 and 11 billion years? I lost count after 5, to be honest.

Sex: Female, at least how I am right now

Highest level of education: None

Do you smoke or drink: Smoke or drink what?

Any allergies which you are aware of: None?

Previous medical history, including all hospitalizations and diagnoses that you are aware of, and known medical conditions in your family: Uh... we explode after several, several billion years? Does that count? I guess I don't need to worry about that as a human now.. as for medical history, this is my first time being human, so none.

List of known abilities and how you have seen them interact with others: I use fire? Maybe there's some other stuff that I don't know yet... I'll have to try that out. Fire... burns others, so that's the interaction I guess?

Any nonstandard biology you are aware of: Uh... I turn into miniature sun when I get pissed off?

List and describe the worlds you have been on to the best of your abilities: Uhm... so there was the super fancy world where we met all those powered individuals, and I got covered in that foam stuff... that was annoying. Then there was the world that was a wasteland... and we lost Soma there, and we ended up at that laboratory where we all fought Soma, and... well, yeah. And then we went to that world where we defended the village in that river valley... Lots of forest and stuff. I think there was an area with snow to the north as well? I think that's all of them?

Please indicate recent contact with magic and/or psyker abilities as this may affect treatment: Not too sure?

Further comments/concerns. Please do not hesitate to mention even things which seem trivial: Nothing that I can think of?

"Hahah, no you're not. You're covered in burns dude." At this point, Arminius had gotten out of line of sight. But he couldn't have gone that far, he wasn't honestly that fast. So Harry began to spread out his senses, projecting himself over a sphere around him, conscious of everything in the vicinity.

"Can you at least tell me what the problem is? I'm really not seeing the issue, and if you communicate perhaps, maybe we can figure something out, and I'll keep being the nice guy who treats all your injuries and offers enhancements, rather than not doing that."

"So the problem is Rachel? What? Why the hell would we brand you!? I'm kind of offended that you think me capable of that." The man was close enough that Harry could contact him, so he couldn't be far. However, Harry decided not to search immediately. He instead sat down against a wall, and was silent, sending out his message. He'd listen for any movement of course, but there was no need to approach.

"So, just to be sure, you're worried that the woman in there is going to do. . . something to you, I guess, to hurt you? First off why, and second off, would you be alright if it was just me?"

There's a pause that says something along the lines of "I thought you were smart, is this not obvious?" before the man finally responds. "She's a paladin. You know, the group of people trying to exterminate an entire race and anyone that they don't consider pure enough? The one that I've spent years fighting? The ones that killed my daughter? Those paladins. And if it's just you, fine. But this shit better not reach her."

"So she's actually from your world, that's what you're implying? I thought you possessed at least some common sense, enough to know that I wouldn't have a clue what happens on your world, and that explanations would be necessary." Harry leaned his head against the walls, rolling his eyes to the ceiling.

"So, we fine with this? I'll make sure you're in good shape to the best of my abilities, then leave you to go on your way. I've got to do my job man."

Proditor

Spoiler

"No deadlines are required. You can work on it at your own pace. I shall not pass for several more years" Proditor replied, before preparing for the checkup.

Azgrurk

Spoiler

"ORKZ DON'T GET 'TREATED', WE TOUGH IT OUT, OR GET A NEW LIMB" Azgrurk replied, lifting his metal claw for emphasis.

Leo

Spoiler

Name:     Leo Blizzard   

Sex:  Male     

Highest level of education:  No formal education whatsoever.    

Do you smoke or drink:  Drinking yes.

Any allergies which you are aware of:     Dystonian Completion Fluid, Though that's more “This stuff is programmed to try and kill me” Anything more than trace amounts and I start having problems    

Previous medical history, including all hospitalizations and diagnoses that you are aware of, and known medical conditions in your family:    

Multiple hospitalizations for various work or adventuring related mishaps. Limb reattachment, Limb Regeneration, Necrotic Burn Recovery, Frostbite recovery, Scar removal, Ect.

Also Lead poisoning that one time

Got bit by something called a Taipan a few days ago after I accidently stepped on it. I was fine after getting the antidote though.

No known Family Conditions.

Aside from my world’s magic, I can see in the dark. Everything seems to be working normal on my end.

My hair color, and eyes are how they are due to a blood magic ritual I got caught up in, Just your typical expression of previously unexpressed genes       

Well aside from my own, I’ve been to some place called Australia where we fought, well, ran from some crazy dude infused with the powers of a demigod or something, Then fought a rat guy?      

After that went to a world where there was a pleasant little village, abundant ambiance, and some goblins wanted to attack. Got some good resources from there   

Please indicate recent contact with magic and/or psyker abilities as this may affect treatment:        

Uhhhh...What kind of magic are we talking about, with what intensity? “Magic” Doesn't actually tell someone much if you don't provide any context.

I haven't suffered mana burn or anything recently.

Lilly

Spoiler

((Ill add this one later))

Alan:

Spoiler

"Hmm, hmm. Craniopharyngioma , not very common. . . Not that I don't trust your doctors, but I don't really. So we'll probably want to check for any long term aftereffects of hypopituitarism, and long term adrenal fatigue."

"Thank you for not hacking any of the group."

"Reasonable enhancements, just need to make sure they're done similar to my world, and we should be good on that front." He paused when he reached the end. "Well that's interesting. If it turns out you can remove gunshot wounds, I hope you'll keep me appraised. In fact, I'd prefer if when you try this for the first time, you let me know. If you accidentally add some bullet holes, well, we want reckless endangerment charges, not manslaughter, eh?"

Kusuke:

Spoiler

"Well, if he's on this ship, hopefully we'll get him in for an exam. It's not that I don't believe you, good god I do, for you to be calling someone I haven't met our resident moron after Earth Bet . . . But I'm gonna need to form my own judgement here."

"Well, keep me informed if anything changes with the less common headaches."

Lucine:

Spoiler

"Oh, that's very interesting. Just to check, do you get any changes in how you look when you get the extra traits?" There really wasn't much to check besides that, though, as far as he knew.

Calvera:

Spoiler

"Smoke cigarettes, cigars, marijuana, heroin, etc. Drink alcoholic beverages. These are almost certainly not relevant to you, but if you ever do start, it's important that I know just to adjust treatments."

"Anyway my suspicion is that you're in a decently healthy adult human body, and that the transformation to star form is in no way biological. However, we will of course do our best to verify that. I don't have anything else?" Harry nodded to Rachel if she had anything to say.

Proditor:

Spoiler

"Good."

Azgrurk:

Spoiler

Harry blinked twice, then asked carefully, "Well, do you want to be treated? I could try to make sure you don't have to lose a limb. Or we could make you tougher, maybe. Very much a maybe."

Leo:

Spoiler

"So, Leo. I've heard things about you." No formal education. Well, he could be self educated, and there were plenty of incredibly intelligent people like that. But it was not a good sign to prove Kusuke wrong.

"This is a lot of injuries, and kinda a really broad one. How'd you get them? In general. Is it a result of experiments, just a dangerous world, or?"

"I'm no expert on magic, but I don't usually associate expression of hair color genes with rituals. . . "

He reached the end of the page. "Well, I do mean magic in a very broad sense. Essentially anything that might have affected your physiology. I don't really expect this to be foolproof, but it's an extra check. Keep the unfortunate accidents down."

". . . Taipan, eh? I'm pretty sure that's got a potent neurotoxin and coagulent effect. Have you experienced dizziness, nausea, any form of hallucination, or any other odd effects, that you are aware of? We can probably work this as a follow-up for that incident."

Arminius fills out the form.

Spoiler

Name: Arminius

Highest level of education: I'm not one of those Mage college weirdos if that's what you mean. I have some general education though, history, bit of tactics, reading and writing, how to behave at a fancy ball.

Do you smoke or drink: I drink but I never liked smoking things.

Any allergies which you are aware of: None

Previous medical history, including all hospitalizations and diagnoses that you are aware of, and known medical conditions in your family: Aside from seasonal things I don't recall having any serious illnesses.

List of known abilities and how you have seen them interact with others: Just my runes.

Any nonstandard biology you are aware of: Nope, nothing weird about my body at all.

List and describe the worlds you have been on to the best of your abilities: My world, which appears to be a good bit behind some places. Then there was the one with all the tall buildings and weirdos running around. And finally Terraria, only was on one island which had some ruins and a town. Couldn't explore much due to a goblin invasion.

Please indicate recent contact with magic and/or psyker abilities as this may affect treatement: Nothing out of the ordinary on my end.

Frigus

Spoiler

Name: Journeyman Frigus

Highest level of education: I have been studying and training constantly since I was about 5, make of that what you will.

Do you smoke or drink: No.

A few broken bones, scrapes, and bruises from training and fighting.  Nothing really worth mentioning and nothing that isn't completely healed.

I use a Keyblade weapon and have specialized focus in Ice and Time magics.  I also know some Cure magic that is capable of restoring and reversing simple recent wounds.

None I am aware of.

The three you know of: Soma's world, the wasteland of Arigami, and Proditor's world.  I've also been to at least a dozen other worlds before this whole adventure, I didn't stay more than a few hours in most of them though.

Please indicate recent contact with magic and/or psyker abilities as this may affect treatment:

I got pretty close to Soma and all those other cell based monsters in that world, though my armor provides some protection.  You may want to consider the others who went there as well.

None.

Tim

Spoiler

Name: Tim

Highest level of education:  Two decade apprenticeship and following years of self driven research.

Do you smoke or drink: Occasionally.

Got Flux Phage one time from a colleague's poor lab safety when they dumped a cauldron full of Flux taint onto the lab floor.  I've also taken more bites from spiders than I can count and may have overdone it a few times with Blood Magic.

I copy things, break them down into Energy Matter Currency, and then reform other things I have copied from that currency.  Using various forms of this magic I have created a number of other devices.  I am also competent in both Potion Making and Blood Magic.

Any nonstandard biology you are aware of: None.

I arrived on the Weatherlight and was immediately sent to a barren desert world.  We waited there for some time before moving on to another with magic and poor technology, now we're here.

I cannot think of anything.

None.

4 hours ago, Strider said:

Alan:

Hide contents

"Hmm, hmm. Craniopharyngioma , not very common. . . Not that I don't trust your doctors, but I don't really. So we'll probably want to check for any long term aftereffects of hypopituitarism, and long term adrenal fatigue."

"Thank you for not hacking any of the group."

"Reasonable enhancements, just need to make sure they're done similar to my world, and we should be good on that front." He paused when he reached the end. "Well that's interesting. If it turns out you can remove gunshot wounds, I hope you'll keep me appraised. In fact, I'd prefer if when you try this for the first time, you let me know. If you accidentally add some bullet holes, well, we want reckless endangerment charges, not manslaughter, eh?"

Alan

"Well as long as you don't need to crack my head open again I'll be fine with running some tests for you later. Although I don't know where we're going to do this, since the Weatherlight doesn't have anything resembling a clinic or a testing facility right now, maybe I should build one?."

"Also you're welcome, I wouldn't want anyone to mess with my stuff so I haven't been messing with anyone else's, just seemed like common sense you know?"

"And I'll try and get some practice in first with non living targets to make sure that it works in the first place, I wouldn't want to accidentally hack away someone's heart just because a bullet lodged itself inside of there after all, I'll keep in touch."

Leo

Spoiler

"Well, lets see....The first time I lost a limb completely was when me and some friends went on a dungeon raid into an active dungeon that had been causing problems. It was a pretty exotic machine dungeon. Everything was going well, and the puzzles weren't to hard. But then we got to the boss room where there was this crazy overclocked machine with an axe that had a blade made of really tiny gears linked togther and spinning. I ended up getting my arm caught by it when it threw it. Not exactly pleasant....it was less a cut more a rip. After the arm came off, the axe kinda….ate it? Ran it through its gear work. Couldn't exactly recover it in anything remotely resembling a useable state so I had to get the whole Arm regenerated. On the bright side we picked up some GREAT loot, and the reward for defeating the boss was pretty good to."

"Got the Necrotic burns while I was traveling through a place called GhostLight Swamp. The place was known for its gas fires and explosions, which were necromantic in nature and for forming visible floating bubbles of purple fire and tar that could last and drift over the whole place for days before exploding. Apparently the area was the site of a great battle against a necromancer who used specially altered corpses hundreds of years ago, and as the bodies and equipment began to finaly decay it gave form to the swamp." 

"As for the severe frostbite I mostly had problems with it early on when I finaly got out of the barren kingdom. It was my first time being exposed to anything other then a lifeless wasteland, and there were resources EVERYWHERE. Including ones really useful for Ice magic. I suddenly had access to more powerful combinations, and a wider array of environments and wildlife then I had ever imagined. So I kept underestimating reactions, conditions, and power. To the point I was getting frostbite I couldn't really treat myself or where it was to inconvenient to do so.  Its not to common any more.

"Prior to my escape I mostly made do with frostbite by infusing Dystonian Biomuscles with low ammounts of fire magic and wrapping the spot up. Though it was far from perfect, being one of the factors I later went in for scar removal, you know aside from the other wounds attained running around a wasteland perused by killer robots. I had to reattach some limbs myself with raw healing magic when I was young. Nowhere near as clean as when a hospital does it though."

"All and all just a mix of travel, fighting, exploding experiments and whatever else."

"As for rituals, well. You know. Blood magic. Or maybe you dont. Well the main thing with blood magic is hidden traits, gene's and ancestry. The traits I gained were likely something that a distant ancestor may have had at one point. The ritual just caused those hidden traits withen me to manifest. Nothing recent that should have done anything strange to my body though."

"I DID have a bit of dizziness shortly after getting the antidote. It dident last to long though."