Friday Night Mafia - GAME OVER: Survivors Win!

Bazaro

random powerplays this early are probably not in your best interest even if you are the bulletproof. however, assuming you are a rational person, being given two guns does give you a 50% success rate of killing someone without breaking vest. this is still odd behavior in my opinion

8 minutes ago, Jelly said:

random powerplays this early are probably not in your best interest even if you are the bulletproof. however, assuming you are a rational person, being given two guns does give you a 50% success rate of killing someone without breaking vest. this is still odd behavior in my opinion

I know you are new to playing with me so I'll set the record straight

I'm not a rational person

• Veterans

...anyway, i'd be much more willing to bet that that whoever targeted amber was also protected by the doctor and that's why the blast didn't kill. So the doctor would now know who's maf and/or vigi.

• Administrators

u-um... i know this doesn't mean much coming from someone like me... but i really don't think lia was that suspicious... so... i.. i know i'm just a maggot who has no place to tell you what to do, nano... but maybe next time you get a gun... just... d-don't?

i'm sorry lia!! even if you were a stalker who didn't know what personal boundaries were and had to follow others to feel like you might have a chance in this world of being liked someday, i still think you were a good person..!!!

b-but i think it's more important right now that we, um... talk about what happened last night?

since nobody died, there's really only two options, right??

either... it was a c-coyote kill.... which is possible, but i think ?? it's unlikely ... because ... maybe i'm missing something stupid! i'm prone to doing that so if this is dumb then you can tie me up and give me as many lashes as you want until i learn my lesson!! ... but i.. i don't think amber said anything that would indicate they were the bomb?? they didn't talk very much compared to some others, so there would have been less information, for the coyote to even pick them to try and guess in the first place... 

it's technically.. possible..... b-but the odds are low....

um...

s-so i know no one asked, but i think the right option is... what cass said.

a-also... what alaris said about alistair being the actress... based on how he was acting-- u-um.. no pun intended..... hehe..... and what cass said about the coyote as the day ended... ...it's probably right?

please don't hate me for saying so!!! i don't want to k-kill anymore of our dear friends...... but... i-- i...  think we got a bad guy last night?

meaning..., um,  the real vigilante might still be out there after all..

w-what do you guys think?

Nano, Lía was the LEAST suspicious player.

Sighs

Aaanyway

Since the Coyote doesn't have the drawback of being exposed if they fail in this game, it might have been a happy coincidence. This, or the doc protected the maf.

I still think Ali might be the actress, or have been tailored. His demeanour was really scummy imo

I think that Ali was the real vigilante because if the vigilante is still alive, we would see another one be dead. Or there is always the option that it got roleblocked, but imo Ali wasn't the actress but the vigilante. That said, I guess what Cass said is probably correct, for now I can't think of other possibilities of why who killed Amber is still alive. 

@Nano4 I will tell you what happens if you try to shoot with the other gun. You will lose your vest and you won't die, nothing more and nothing less. And i saw you edited your message, don't tell me that you used the other gun

Nano why XD

The Supplier, who gave Nano a gun, is either crazy or didn't play the Disney Mafia game with him. He is bloodthirsty
Also imo there were better prime candidates to shoot then Lia. Focusing on the ones who pressed the lynch on Alistair.

You guys realise, if Ali was indeed the actress, the real Vigilante would have died this night. Cause why would Ali not tell his teammates, that he copied the role of the Vigilante?

Also i think it's to early into the game to actually (if the Tailor is in this setup) use the ability of the tailor on one of your fellow teammates. And it would rather backfire then help mafia.

So i think i vote for the person who brought Ali into the position of a Lynch

[Eliminate] Alaris

• Administrators
1 minute ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

You guys realise, if Ali was indeed the actress, the real Vigilante would have died this night. Cause why would Ali not tell his teammates, that he copied the role of the Vigilante?

y-yeah, that's right!!

but actually... that doesn't mean ali isn't the actress either...

i know i have no right saying things like this... so please forgive me for speaking so insolently! y-you can rip out my tongue and cure it and eat it like beef jerky if you think i'm being annnoying!! b-but let's think about it this way...

if we assume alistair was the actress... then he found the vigilante night 0... told his team... died and appeared as it... 
so mafia will tailor the vigilante... right? and then... k-kill them night 1. that's basically what you said, right?

so mafia targets the vigilante... and the vigilante will also target someone else. in t-this case, the victim was, u-um, the bomb... w-we already said why it probably wasn't the coyote that killed the bomb... so... basically what i'm saying is...

the mafia and the bomb both should have killed whoever the vigilante is tonight..

...and if the doctor happened to protect the vigilante, there would only be one death still.

it explains both why the vigilante wasn't killed, and why the bomb failed to kill anyone.

i know it's kind of a strange chain of events.. a-an probably no one is going to believe someone like me... i'm just a dirty, stupid, awful, repulsive, writhing airhead after all.. but i also think it's more logical to assume there are reasons for why these things happened... than to just write it off as random chance on a coyote kill or something...

we were already thinking alistair was actress even before that all happened.. but it matches up now too... 

• Veterans
16 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

...and if the doctor happened to protect the vigilante, there would only be one death still.

it explains both why the vigilante wasn't killed, and why the bomb failed to kill anyone.

So, basically, the doctor now knows the identity of the vigilante. 

Since the mafia is probably going to take another shot at killing the vigi, it'd probably be with the strongman, so if there are any watcher roles left that haven't been shot by nano, they should probably hop on the vigilante to see who's about to kill them. 

A claim by the vigi probably wouldn't hurt either since the mafia clearly knows who you are. Frankly, given the situation, I probably do too.

Also, eliminate [kiet] since i'm sure the whole plan with the actress claiming was to go after the people who voted for him today.

That's an interesting theory, because mafia would be pretty much lucky if that happened. If this real vigilante won't roleclaim, then we can assume that last night mafia tried to kill Amber and the vigilante was Ali. Let's see who has right here. Also don't forget that the vigilante could have been jailed or mafia could have been jailed, in this game there could be two roleblocker roles and one is dead as we know. There are a few theories about what could have happened last night, so we can't be so sure. 

I do suspect some people but first i have to wait about what will happen in this day.

Okay from what we already know
There might not be a Coyote in this setup. Cause Coyote would definetly go for Nano and shred his vest for the day. But Nano confirmed he still has a vest up.
There could also be the option of the Doctor protecting Nano, to stop exactly this from happening, but i don't think thats the case.

34 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

i know i have no right saying things like this... so please forgive me for speaking so insolently! y-you can rip out my tongue and cure it and eat it like beef jerky if you think i'm being annnoying!! b-but let's think about it this way... 

if we assume alistair was the actress... then he found the vigilante night 0... told his team... died and appeared as it... 
so mafia will tailor the vigilante... right? and then... k-kill them night 1. that's basically what you said, right? 

so mafia targets the vigilante... and the vigilante will also target someone else. in t-this case, the victim was, u-um, the bomb... w-we already said why it probably wasn't the coyote that killed the bomb... so... basically what i'm saying is... 

the mafia and the bomb both should have killed whoever the vigilante is tonight.. 

That would also be an option, but there is like such a slim chance for these actions to allign perfectly. We don't even know if the Vigilante even shot/or is still alive.

Okay let's say Ali was indeed the actress and he found the Vigilante on N0. Got Lynched Day1.

The smartest move for Mafia (if all those roles are in this setup) would be for the tailor to visit the Vigilante and give him a suit for a specific role, for example the Bomb. And just kill this target. It will cause confusion of how the Bomb never killed anyone.
So what i am saying is: If all those roles are in this setup, thats what i would have done. Ali also revealed his powerrole (Vigilante) pretty late into the game, so there wasn't much time for the real Vigilante to roleclaim. Also this game never said that the tailor can't tailor the person who gets nightkilled.
But thats only if we assume, that Ali is really the actress. So everything is just a speculation.