Friday Night Mafia - GAME OVER: Survivors Win!

Bazaro

• Global Mods

I don’t really want to explicitly state my role, but I believe I’ve softclaimed with words, since there’s still a possibility of a Coyote being around. I just really hope that you can believe me just this once. You can lynch me tomorrow if I’m wrong.

so what I've gathered from the posts are

1. I should get another gun tonight

2. I'm not very good at scum reading in forum settings

3. I'm gonna shoot someone I find suspicious anyway

also remember that one member of the mafia is a fabricator, probably meaning they don't have a saboteur since that would be redundant and weird

anyway give me my gun tonight and ill shoot a mafia

a drug dealers promise is as good as a boy scouts

Edited by Nano4
give me a gun

• Global Mods

Someone listened to you before and you shot a random townie, Nano...

Since you know about the possibility of a fabricator, why are you outwardly stating that you’d use the gun? That’s what the mafia want.

2 minutes ago, andracass said:

I'm pretty sure there isn't a coyote in this setup since nano didn't lose his vest.

Purp, are you the cop or the doctor?

Why are you pressing her so much? You're basically telling mafia to kill her.

Nicki can be 4 roles rn.

6 minutes ago, cicada said:

Someone listened to you before and you shot a random townie, Nano...

Since you know about the possibility of a fabricator, why are you outwardly stating that you’d use the gun? That’s what the mafia want.

I have a vest, of course I'd use the gun, I won't die from a malfunction

also pretty sure I can shoot a mafia this time, I went 2 for 2 in princess mafia, why not 1 for 1 now?

• Global Mods

That’s probably what they want, Nano. If there is a Coyote, they’re probably waiting for that vest to disappear. I just don’t want you to be targetted.

I don’t want to explicitly state my role just yet.

Ame has all the reason to lie, especially if she has an experienced mafia team backing her up. She might have been tailored (because I think they can tailor roles that are already dead, too), which would make me look bad if she flips town. If that scenario happens, and I survive the next day (possibly resulting in a free lynch for mafia), I’ll hardclaim then. I don’t see reason to hardclaim right now, but I’ve already stated that Ame can’t be telling the truth.

9 minutes ago, cicada said:

Ame has all the reason to lie, especially if she has an experienced mafia team backing her up. She might have been tailored (because I think they can tailor roles that are already dead, too), which would make me look bad if she flips town. If that scenario happens, and I survive the next day (possibly resulting in a free lynch for mafia), I’ll hardclaim then. I don’t see reason to hardclaim right now, but I’ve already stated that Ame can’t be telling the truth.

If this happens, it'll mean that we're facing an astoundingly highly coordinated mafia team. And this can really tell us who we should lynch next.

• Veterans

So in an attempt to clarify my position, this is the chain of events that I'm pushing:

N0: Mafia kills L'Belle. Vigilante kills no one. Alistair copies Ame.
D1: Alistair is lynched and dies displaying Ame's role (vigilante).

N1: Ame targets and kills Amber who then explodes; mafia targets ame; doctor protects ame and both kills fail. No other visits succeed on Amber.

This is the only way that Amber can be the bomb and be killed without having anyone die (though it can be generalized so that the doctor only has to protect the person targeting the bomb, whether mafia or vigilante- Ame being the vigilante is still largely an assumption on my part).

This would be the other chain of events:

N0: Mafia kill fails. Vigilante kills L'Belle.

D1: Alistair is lynched.

N1: Amber is killed by the mafia. Nicki visits Amber. Neither visitor dies.

(and, presumably)

D2: Ame is lynched and shows up as a tailored role.

The issue I see with this is that two people would have to have false roles- both Amber and Ame. Amber would have to be the actress and Ame would have to be tailored here, but if this is the case then a mafia member would have to have died last night. Thus either the mafia killed one of their own last night or this situation doesn't make sense.

• Administrators

u-um.. just to clarify, this whole time i thought the tailor role was a role that could be used each night.. is it a one time use role??

i wouldn't have known, since this is the first time i've played with this kind of role... i'm sorry if this is a stupid or obvious question..

• Veterans

....yikes okay that's going to make this incredibly messy.

I guess then it's still possible for the second line of events to happen, but tailoring someone to be the bomb seems a little weird to me...

7 minutes ago, andracass said:

So in an attempt to clarify my position, this is the chain of events that I'm pushing:

N0: Mafia kills L'Belle. Vigilante kills no one. Alistair copies Ame.
D1: Alistair is lynched and dies displaying Ame's role (vigilante).

N1: Ame targets and kills Amber who then explodes; mafia targets ame; doctor protects ame and both kills fail. No other visits succeed on Amber.

This is the only way that Amber can be the bomb and be killed without having anyone die (though it can be generalized so that the doctor only has to protect the person targeting the bomb, whether mafia or vigilante- Ame being the vigilante is still largely an assumption on my part).

This would be the other chain of events:

N0: Mafia kill fails. Vigilante kills L'Belle.

D1: Alistair is lynched.

N1: Amber is killed by the mafia. Nicki visits Amber. Neither visitor dies.

(and, presumably)

D2: Ame is lynched and shows up as a tailored role.

The issue I see with this is that two people would have to have false roles- both Amber and Ame. Amber would have to be the actress and Ame would have to be tailored here, but if this is the case then a mafia member would have to have died last night. Thus either the mafia killed one of their own last night or this situation doesn't make sense.

Therefore:

Situation 1 implies Nicki is lying.

Situation 2 implies Alistair randomkilled in N0 and maf failed. I fins it hard to believe...

Just now, Bazaro said:

Repeatable. Infinite.

This is absurd. They could tailor each and every one of us. We would never know whether we've killed a maf or not, or whether townies were telling the truth or not...