Friday Night Mafia - GAME OVER: Survivors Win!

Bazaro

WTF I THOUGHT IT WAS A FAKE, I thought it didn't matter who I shot because it would malfunction

WHY ARE THERE 2 SUPPLIERS

WHO CHECKED THIS SET UP

Edited by Nano4

• Global Mods

You could have made it easier for town by getting rid of the 2 most suspicious people (Cass and Myself by default I guess), but you just made it easier for Mafia.

Nano i can't really understand why you're shooting random people, i can understand that you didn't know that it was fake but you're killing all the important roles for town and before to shoot you should tell who you suspect, like someone have already said. I'm going to vote you now and probably the next one that i will vote is Kiet, with Alaris death we have the proof that he was town and for sure he wasn't tailored in my opinion. 

[Eliminate] Nano4

If you want to say something about why Alaris said to Nano to shoot at you, you're free to explain, Kiet. 

• Global Mods

Would I really be lying?

I did say I was roleblocked, which was probably Alaris’ doing if he wasn’t Tailored.

You may visit and block another player’s action this Night. That player cannot be visited or killed that Night.“ This is the description of the Jailer, as mentioned in the OP.

Therefore, you can’t say that I’m lying since if he and the mafia both visited me, the kill would’ve failed. That’s the most likely scenario, which would mean I’m telling the truth.

1 hour ago, Nano4 said:

CAUSE PLOT TWIST THERE IS NO MAFIA

Idk. I'm not going to grill you over play but I don't know what to do now. On one hand, I want to vote you off for killing three town. On the other hand, you can't do anything now since you used all of your guns. I'll keep my vote on you but I'm debating on changing it.

• Veterans

....guys hang on.

I'm roleclaiming. I'm the doctor.

I'm not counterclaiming purp, though.

I don't think there's a mafia.

If there is, I'll probably get shot tonight. Which, well, whoops.

But this would explain everything.

Anyway, N0 I protected Astra, N1 I protected Ame, N2 I protected Alaris.

[unvote] nano

but seriously please don't shoot anyone else.

5 hours ago, Bazaro said:

Nano has shot Alaris.

Alaris is dead. They were the Jailer.

5 hours ago, Nano4 said:

WTF I THOUGHT IT WAS A FAKE, I thought it didn't matter who I shot because it would malfunction

WHO CHECKED THIS SET UP

5 hours ago, Nano4 said:

HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW BOTH GUNS I GOT N1 WERE REAL, I WAS EXPECTING TO LOSE MY VEST BUT APPARENTLY THERES 2 SUPPLIERS 

LMAO XD
HAHAHAHAHAHA

5 hours ago, Caimie said:

This srsly isnt even funny its like handing the win to mafia and gamethrowing.

No it is indeed funny XD

5 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Nano i can't really understand why you're shooting random people, i can understand that you didn't know that it was fake but you're killing all the important roles for town and before to shoot you should tell who you suspect, like someone have already said. I'm going to vote you now and probably the next one that i will vote is Kiet, with Alaris death we have the proof that he was town and for sure he wasn't tailored in my opinion. 

[Eliminate] Nano4

If you want to say something about why Alaris said to Nano to shoot at you, you're free to explain, Kiet.  

Well idk, why Alaris wanted Nano to shoot me. 2nd he didn't even had a information gathering role, that he would know what i might be.

And i mean i most likely softclaimed already with my posts earlier.

But i make it official now.
I am the Supplier. Yes i gave Nano 2 guns on N1 and N2. Why, you ask? Cause he probably would be the only one to actually shoot with a gun and i don't know who to trust.

That's why i also said that Nanos gun for Day3 is safe, cause i gave it to him on Night2.
Bean also had a gun, which he received N0 from me. That's why i told him to shoot 🙂

So now to the point: Voting a Townie, just cause he is doing some random things, doesn't help us win at all.

We are just wasting our Lynch on a target who have to be killed twice by the mafia, if we really go for a lynch. I mean he went for it to show proof, that he is Townie. But it backfired to the worst 😂

Nothing to be done here.

You guys instantly went for a BW and Mafia just followed it. But this is a mistake.

How did Cass know that Alaris was targeted by the Mafia, when first he didn't get killed being the Jailor without protection? Also when the Watcher (Jelly) died?

[Eliminate] Cass