Friday Night Mafia - GAME OVER: Survivors Win!

Bazaro

• Administrators

i don't understand... ???

i'm saying it doesn't benefit the mafia if my actual role is revealed... since i'm vigilante, it would show that ali was a fake.,,, right? they would be shooting themselves in the foot.

if i d-die on night 1, with vigilante having died day 1, then i can't have actress'd the vigilante. i mean, i guess as actress i could just choose not to take an action so that i still appear that way if i found vigilante on night 0? but that's also throwing a way a good search action for a high risk.. so if i flip vigilante, you know i'm not the actress and ali was.

so the only reason they would try to kill me is if i would not flip vigilante, due to the tailor..

they have to both tailor and kill me night 1 because i'm a liability for them to keep around if they want to make ali seem like the vigilante...

if there had been 2 kills last night, then you would've known either the vigilante or the c-coyote is alive. and if i stay alive, it's probable that there will be two kills on a night eventually.. so it would blow their cover..

i don't see how it doesn't make sense for them to try and preempt both of those scenarios by tailoring + killing me...  but maybe i'm just dumb or misunderstanding??

• Global Mods

I can’t say why, but I know that Ame is lying. If I’m gonna be forced to role claim to prove why she’s lying, so be it. But for now, I’m just going to say she’s lying and hope people take my word.

5 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

i don't understand... ???

i'm saying it doesn't benefit the mafia if my actual role is revealed... since i'm vigilante, it would show that ali was a fake.,,, right? they would be shooting themselves in the foot.

if i d-die on night 1, with vigilante having died day 1, then i can't have actress'd the vigilante. i mean, i guess as actress i could just choose not to take an action so that i still appear that way if i found vigilante on night 0? but that's also throwing a way a good search action for a high risk.. so if i flip vigilante, you know i'm not the actress and ali was.

so the only reason they would try to kill me is if i would not flip vigilante, due to the tailor..

they have to both tailor and kill me night 1 because i'm a liability for them to keep around if they want to make ali seem like the vigilante...

if there had been 2 kills last night, then you would've known either the vigilante or the c-coyote is alive. and if i stay alive, it's probable that there will be two kills on a night eventually.. so it would blow their cover..

i don't see how it doesn't make sense for them to try and preempt both of those scenarios by tailoring + killing me...  but maybe i'm just dumb or misunderstanding??

Um... then I need to ask something.

2 hours ago, Bazaro said:

Mafia kill is discussed among the Mafia chat, and takes up their whole night action. They decide who does the killing.

What do you mean here, @Bazaro? That the maf performing the factional kill cannot carry out the specific NA of their role, or that if somebody performs the factional kill then the rest of mafia cannot perform any of their NA's?

4 minutes ago, cicada said:

I can’t say why, but I know that Ame is lying. If I’m gonna be forced to role claim to prove why she’s lying, so be it. But for now, I’m just going to say she’s lying and hope people take my word.

Are you sure Ame's lying about her roleclaim or just that some part of the whole "theory" is not precise? I'll place a temporary vote on her anyway, imo her last comments have been increasingly suspicious [Eliminate] Amethyst

• Veterans
7 minutes ago, cicada said:

...what would you be roleclaiming? The only thing I can see that would provide proof would be the watcher, and even then the only thing you know is that she killed someone (the bomb) and didn't die. 

Just now, Caimie said:

Cass what is the reason behind voting to lynch Lykos?

I actually believe lykos is town a 100%

Because he's voting Ame and "has his reasons" and didn't really actually state anything specifically. I'm still not completely sure about kiet either, but I'm at least more sure about Lykos. What makes you think he's town 100%?

16 minutes ago, andracass said:

The tailor thing was more of a theory anyway...

You both instantly went with this theory and imo suggested that was what was actually happening, never clarified that it was a theory and didnt make it seem like just a theory. I personally believe both of you are mafia or, one if you is town and is just following the other; but that seems very unlikely to me.

If someone uses the Mafia Kill action, then they can't use their normal ability at the same time. Everyone else can act normally

Strongman is an obvious exception.

• Global Mods

This isn’t a counter claim or anything like that. But her role claim is a lie, because it contradicts with information I already know of.

1 minute ago, andracass said:

...what would you be roleclaiming? The only thing I can see that would provide proof would be the watcher, and even then the only thing you know is that she killed someone (the bomb) and didn't die. 

If I visited Amber, assuming he was the Bomb, I would have died too.

That's a very nice piece of info. Two possible scenarios occur to me:

1. Amber was tailored, leading to -> either Alistair was the actress or Ame is lying (and therefore is maf).

2. Amber was the actress, leading to -> Alistair was the vigilante and Ame is lying (and therefore is maf).

My vote stays on Ame for now. Option 1 has 50% of her being maf, option 2 is 100%. I'm not saying she's maf for certain, but she's our best bet as for now.

• Veterans
3 minutes ago, Caimie said:

You both instantly went with this theory and imo suggested that was what was actually happening, never clarified that it was a theory and didnt make it seem like just a theory. I personally believe both of you are mafia or, one if you is town and is just following the other; but that seems very unlikely to me.

I went into the theory because of Kiet's post, but that's not to say it's a thing that's actually happening. I may have come off like I was treating it as something that was confirmed, but it'd definitely be a way to cover myself if I were mafia. It was more of the strategy I was expecting to be facing given the situation.

11 minutes ago, cicada said:

If I visited Amber, assuming he was the Bomb, I would have died too.

Are you sure you weren't jailed?

• Global Mods

I didn’t receive information that I was jailed or roleblocked.

In any case, I’m unsure if there would be a Jailer in this setup with the Drunk.

12 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Call it ridiculous ok, i don't really mind it because i already know that my ideas could be ridiculous. You know, sometimes i just like to put my ideas only for seeing how people respond to them and for seeing if i'm wrong or not, so yes that's the case (this is not an excuse btw) and it helped me a bit 👍🏻 

Also i didn't explain my reasons so i don't understand the sentence "those aren't very good reasons" because what i did was only saying one opinion on Kiet and voting Ame without explaning why i did that. My reasons that i have in my mind, they may be right or not, but since i'm not still fully convinced a
t them, i prefer to not share instead of saying some stupid words.

Another thing i don't understand is all this concern about just a vote on Ame, because if i were Ame i wouldn't even be worried. I don't know it almost gives me the impression that you're afraid that "your plan may fail", i don't mean anything bad of course but that's what i'm seeing. 

Oh okay i'm not afraid to be the next lynched person if you really want to know but you better find other reasons to suspect me. I said "we will know if you're saying the truth" not for see which role she would end up but, like you suggested, to see what the watcher will have to say (hopefully someone is the watcher), if they will say that she got visited by two people then i will probably believe in her roleclaim. And Ame it's ok, i didn't mean that you have to know everyone ^^

I hope this clarify some things, i don't like to see some words that i didn't even mean to say. If my post was a bit confusing, i apologize because i was a bit tired when i did them.

^ you could use this mine post as a reason of why i voted for Ame, also i said that i wasn't so sure of my reason and i thought to not say them. 

And Nicki for sure wasn't jailed because otherwise she couldn't have visited Amber. 

I think that Amber was probably tailored and mafia then decided to kill him for making a good defense, if it's the right word. 

Edit: don't mind of what i said about Nicki being jailed, i misread it ops

Midday Tally:

Amethyst (5) - Alaris, Nicki, Lykos, Caimie, Newt

Lykos (2) - Andracass, Nano

Alaris (1) - Kiet

Kiet (2) - Amethyst, Jace

Nano (1) - Bean

Undecided - Jelly, Astra

24 hours remain, make em count!

• Veterans
18 minutes ago, Alaris said:

1. Amber was tailored, leading to -> either Alistair was the actress or Ame is lying (and therefore is maf).

2. Amber was the actress, leading to -> Alistair was the vigilante and Ame is lying (and therefore is maf).

I think there could be a second branch of 2 where Alistair was tailored or Ame is lying.

But if purp also visited then it's unlikely that Amber was actually the bomb, and this is a mess. Purp, do you know that your action went through?

• Veterans

Well, if nothing else, I guess we'll see what Ame is for sure when she dies.

It'd be better for us if she lives through the day since they'd have to use the strongman to kill her at night, under the assumption that the doctor ends up protecting her again...

Ok... I've tried to read through the posts in the small amount of free time I have right now but it's too much for me. I'll come back later with something better when I get back home but I do want to put down what I gathered for now. I really don't believe Amber was the bomb because no one died in the explosions when it looks like more than one person visited him. 

Also as a small question that popped up when reading @Bazaro, if you have a fake and real gun, do you shot the real one first or is it a coin flip whether you shot the real or fake.