Friday Night Mafia - GAME OVER: Survivors Win!

Bazaro

1 minute ago, Nano4 said:

wouldn't the malfunction just mean the gun doesn't fire? or am I wrong

From the mafia games, i played with faked guns, the gun will backfire and killing you.
I think a vest can also protect your life, when your gun backfires.

But we have to ask @Bazaro for more information on those.

To be perfectly honest, my lackeys, the roleclaim of this fool, also know as Nano, doesn't make sense at all as a member of my kingdom.

Roleclaiming that role just makes it get even more boring, as no one would waste a kill knowing it'd be wasted.

For your other argument of baiting our esteemed furry friend, it won't work either. Now they know they can't kill you so they won't even risk.

If you are really part of the guests, all you did was throw away all your meaning.

Who brought tequilla?

Just now, Newt said:

To be perfectly honest, my lackeys, the roleclaim of this fool, also know as Nano, doesn't make sense at all as a member of my kingdom.

Roleclaiming that role just makes it get even more boring, as no one would waste a kill knowing it'd be wasted.

For your other argument of baiting our esteemed furry friend, it won't work either. Now they know they can't kill you so they won't even risk.

If you are really part of the guests, all you did was throw away all your meaning.

Who brought tequilla?

I might have spiked the tequilla, don't worry about it

29 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Also how fast that BW on Ali happened, feels very suspicious

Kiet is a smart peepo

@Nano4 a malfunctioning gun kills the user, which I suspect is probably why Alaris hasn't used his yet. It's risky.

Shooting nano would be a very dumb move on my part. I won't.

I do really believe his claim and I think we shouldn't lynch him. Claiming bulletproof would be a very weird move for a maf, knowing that they can be easily counterclaimed by the real one. The real bulletproof would have no reason to hide it, since this way we would discover a maf and the bulleproof would remain relatively out of danger.

With this I'm not saying claiming bulletproof from the very beginning benefits town because the maf know who not to attack, but welp, what's done is done.

Also imo Lía seems town so I think we should just go for Ali.

Just now, Alaris said:

Shooting nano would be a very dumb move on my part. I won't.

I do really believe his claim and I think we shouldn't lynch him. Claiming bulletproof would be a very weird move for a maf, knowing that they can be easily counterclaimed by the real one. The real bulletproof would have no reason to hide it, since this way we would discover a maf and the bulleproof would remain relatively out of danger.

With this I'm not saying claiming bulletproof from the very beginning benefits town because the maf know who not to attack, but welp, what's done is done.

Also imo Lía seems town so I think we should just go for Ali.

I feel lia is more sus than ali but alright

[eliminate] Alistair

p.s. GIVE ME A GUN TONIGHT SO I  CAN BLOW SOME HEADS OFF

le sigh, alright

I'm the townsided vigilante and I rando shot L'Belle last night

If you end up lynching me, don't forget to have a look at who bw'd me

If I happen to not be lynched, I'd appreciate some o dat sweet protecc, doc

Just now, Alistair said:

le sigh, alright

? if you shot belle then what happened to the mafia kill

• Global Mods

What's on my mind has already been brought up, but I just want to put my two cents in and say that shooting someone who claimed Bulletproof is dumb because of the risks of having a fake gun (with no vest by the sounds of it), In the events of the gun being real, it gives the Coyote a free kill (or the mafia for that matter).  If we do have a Doctor, the mafia is probably going to play mindgames with them by making them think they'll target Nano and then going for someone else. The poor Doctor will end up running around like a headless chicken.

I feel kinda sus of those who are asking Alaris to shoot, 'cause they might know that the gun is fake, if it is.

Furthermore, I don't really see anything sus about Ali and his "logic" (me being mafia) since it's kind of an inside joke at this point. This isn't a confession, but I don't really like the voting direction.

• Global Mods
Just now, Nano4 said:

It's possible the mafia either didn't carry out a killing action or there's a Doctor... of which case yay.

10 minutes ago, cicada said:

What's on my mind has already been brought up, but I just want to put my two cents in and say that shooting someone who claimed Bulletproof is dumb because of the risks of having a fake gun (with no vest by the sounds of it), In the events of the gun being real, it gives the Coyote a free kill (or the mafia for that matter).  If we do have a Doctor, the mafia is probably going to play mindgames with them by making them think they'll target Nano and then going for someone else. The poor Doctor will end up running around like a headless chicken.

I feel kinda sus of those who are asking Alaris to shoot, 'cause they might know that the gun is fake, if it is.

Furthermore, I don't really see anything sus about Ali and his "logic" (me being mafia) since it's kind of an inside joke at this point. This isn't a confession, but I don't really like the voting direction.

I don't think the doc should protect nano. At least not until he loses the vest. This way we'll be sure whether there's actually a coyote in the setup or not.

13 minutes ago, Alistair said:

le sigh, alright

Please elaborate: why a random shot in N0?

12 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

Multiple possible explanations: maf also targeting Belle, doc protecting the target, jailor jailing the maf or the target...

Why rando shot? Because on N0 any shot is necessarily random due to no info

Why shooting at all? Figured it was better to at least prune the list of possible suspects than to pass up on using my ability

What happened to the maf kill? No idea, since my target was the only one to die there are multiple explanations for this I guess, as Alaris said above

Me being the actress? I'm not, but I have no means of proving it as of now so you'll have to choose if you trust my claim or not

That's all I've got for you. I had decided to act sus and draw attention to myself today in order to have wolves come out of the wood, and boi that worked a bit too well 💦

• Veterans

Yeah, I'm going to really opt to not believe that. This pattern of yours is very typical for you being maf, and "oh I was just acting scummy to draw the wolves out" is a pretty convenient cop-out excuse.

Discrediting me is just kind of the cherry on top, but you wouldn't need to do that if you weren't maf, right?

If you don't die in the lynch today you'll be dead tomorrow, since either the real vigilante or the mafia will kill you. 

And you can kill me tonight.

Day 1 end

Many looked around the room, confused. Was there no suspect at hand?

"I bet it was Alistair!" one cried out. Accusations were thrown left and right, but this one finally took traction.

"Fine, I didn't want to be in this stupid party anyways!" Alistair shouted as they stomped out the door.

The whole house seemed to shake as the door slammed behind them, and the lights flickered on and off, on and off... and didn't turn back on.

---

Alistair is dead. They were the Vigilante.

Night 1 has begun. You have 24 hours.

1. DigitalAmber

2. Nano4
3. Andracass

4. PurpleCicada

5. Bean

6. L'Belle, the Drunk N0

7. Alaris

8. Newt

9. Jace

10. Lia

11. Astra

12. Kiet

13. LykosHand

14. Caimie

15. Alistair,-the Vigilante D1

16. Amethyst

17. Jelly

(just posting to say that for some reason the forum didn't give me notifications for this thread even though i have them turned on. apologies for no vote. will monitor more closely in the future.) 

The lights flickered back to life... What was up with those anyways?

Only one person disappeared this night.

DigitalAmber is dead. They were the Bomb.

However, nobody died in the explosion.

Day 2 is here. You have 48 hours.

VERY IMPORTANT INFO:

1. I don't know if I get told if my vest is used up but I don't think it was used up last night

2. I received TWO guns last night, we have a fabricator running around

3. I'm shooting one of them right now

🙂

• Veterans

So I'm still pretty highly inclined to believe this was either a maf or a vigi kill and not a coyote kill, since guessing Amber was the bomb would be wayyyyyyy too lucky and absolutely not worth the risk.