Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

Spoiler

Poor Ieisel... how many pokemon have been sacrificed to satisfy people?

Shedinja Crest: Deletes all PP of foe's last move when being hit by super-effective moves. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Garbodor crest: +20speed and +20 atk (use weak armor so it could be faster)

Pyroar crest: +15 spatk and speed

Simisage crest:+20 atk, spatk, speed

Simipour crest:+20 atk, spatk, speed

Simisear crest:+20 atk, spatk, speed

Spoiler

In the words of Alexandra/Krystal there are some cruel people in Aevium. It's almost not that surprising that people would want more crests just to get more power and higher chances of winning. They didn't care about the amount of sacrificed pokemon as long as they won the war. It's unfortunate that Ieisel had to see all those pokemon die so he could protect his people and despite some of us feeling bad for him, we're kinda making him sacrifice more pokemon to get new crests. It's a bit ironic

Furret Crest: Either +10 HP, +15 ATK, +15 SPD, +Fur Coat, or +10 HP, +10 S.ATK, +10 SPD, +Special Huge Power

Either a thematic way to improve its bulk, or a way to take advantage of its incredible special movepool. A base SATK increase may be overkill for the latter when taking into account EV training, however. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I wasn't that attached to shiny petilil but shiny Liligant is an entirely different story. It looks so amazing! Unfortunately, I haven't finished training all of my backup pokemon, I'm at least 35% done.

dgc4uHe.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave9 said:

I wasn't that attached to shiny petilil but shiny Liligant is an entirely different story. It looks so amazing! Unfortunately, I haven't finished training all of my backup pokemon, I'm at least 35% done.

dgc4uHe.png

audino trainers + exp all + possible lucky egg(s) make for fast farming tho tbh blissey is far more efficient for exp farming *looks at Jan to see if they catch onto the hint*

2 minutes ago, kulesiak said:

Its great, and then you need to lvl up pokemon with low attack stat.

which isnt much a a problem considering blissey has garbage physical defense........... but if ur lvling a special attacker then yea there's a slight problem

Just now, Autumn Zephyr said:

At Lv. 50+, they naturally learn Healing Wish, so that stops being so much of an issue. And before that, shouldn't a regular ol' chansey be enough?

even then just run a high enough lvl physical attacker that needs little to no further training, toggle the exp all on and let them run rampant while the other 5 mons effectively leech the exp and then u rinse and repeat........ and u would rely on an army of 3 blisseys that would be like lvl 70 or so then just run a fast mon with like power up punch or something relatively hard hitting that can take the blissey out in 1 shot with minimal worry which is why i always run bulk up blaziken for such reasons............ that and double kick which im glad i had for a battle in that tournament in V11................. dang FEAR setup >.>

4 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

audino trainers + exp all + possible lucky egg(s) make for fast farming tho tbh blissey is far more efficient for exp farming *looks at Jan to see if they catch onto the hint*

Bruh, I spent some time to get the ap for the exp all (that sped up ev training considerably), enough zygarde cells to obtain a lucky egg and I've been facing the audino trainer in Hiyoshi city plenty of times. I'm training about 70 pokemon up to level 85, 26 of which are done training but the rest aren't on par. At least I'll be ready to tear through any opponent that stands in my way. The shiny liligant's back sprite is just as cool, this is probably top 5 rejuvenation shinies since I've immediately grown attached to the shiny just like shiny absol.

Still, thanks for the suggestions

Damn yall really making some broken ass Crests lol

I saw a really good idea while scrolling, a Luxray Crest, which gives it the Strong Jaw ability and +20 base Spe would be pretty appropriate if you ask me. I feel like Luxray is such a great mon that wasn't done any justice imo.

As for mine I'd create a Liepard Crest, which would give it +20 atk and +20 SpA. Its already frail as hell and its abilities arent that useful anyways, might as well give it a reason to be used lol.

• Like 1

I couldn't help but notice that on Ame and Cass' playthrough of rejuvenation on intense, it looked like Ren's Silvally had a crest. Will there be a Silvally crest available in V12?

Edit: My Clefable has magic guard yet it's taking hail damage, is this another bug in V11?

Edited by Dave9

Greninja Crest = Turns into Ash Greninja while holding the item, while also giving it Protein instead of Battle Bond bcz in this scenario Battle Bond is useless.

On 3/17/2019 at 6:11 PM, Dave9 said:

Bruh, I spent some time to get the ap for the exp all (that sped up ev training considerably), enough zygarde cells to obtain a lucky egg and I've been facing the audino trainer in Hiyoshi city plenty of times. I'm training about 70 pokemon up to level 85, 26 of which are done training but the rest aren't on par. At least I'll be ready to tear through any opponent that stands in my way. The shiny liligant's back sprite is just as cool, this is probably top 5 rejuvenation shinies since I've immediately grown attached to the shiny just like shiny absol.

Still, thanks for the suggestions

wtf are you preparing for my guy

48 minutes ago, wetvegan said:

Any kind of gauntlet that this game could put us through. In Reborn episode 18, there was a very rough gauntlet that's basically a 6 vs 30 so in case Jan would do something like this then I have my cosmic power clefables (I have two since one is shiny), my quiver dance vivillon and ribombee (I can use my oricorio's dancer to my advantage), snow warning and slush rush if the bug is fixed the next version, even belly drum magmar. I have a huge set of strats to win any difficult battle in the next versions of rejuvenation but I won't get overconfident and play on intense difficulty despite the amount of prep I'm doing

4 minutes ago, Dave9 said:

Any kind of gauntlet that this game could put us through. In Reborn episode 18, there was a very rough gauntlet that's basically a 6 vs 30 so in case Jan would do something like this then I have my cosmic power clefables (I have two since one is shiny), my quiver dance vivillon and ribombee (I can use my oricorio's dancer to my advantage), snow warning and slush rush if the bug is fixed the next version, even belly drum magmar. I have a huge set of strats to win any difficult battle in the next versions of rejuvenation but I won't get overconfident and play on intense difficulty despite the amount of prep I'm doing

Ok so let me get this straight. You're putting this much preparation for rejuv when its not on intense.

58 minutes ago, wetvegan said:

hell i do the same as dave9 but not on nearly as severe a level, i have like 9 or so main mons i use, 6 of which are in my signature whenever i post and i have a good few others on rotation duty if i need/want them for a specific battle.......... for example if i dont want to worry about having a wall ill generally swap my golurk out for my vikavolt seeing as that thing hits like a truck (over 600 special attack with specs, modest and max special attack EVs/IVs at 100 according to showdown) then there's other situations where if i wanna stall out a normally unwinnable fight i.e. madame x at blacksteeple i use leech seed/protect/endure strats to weaken it enough

Can someone please help me. I'm trying to do the missing children's side quest, and I've talked to Officer Jenny. She says to talk to nurse joy and I've gone to every single Pokémon Center in town. I don't get it. Do I have to advance the story? I've beaten Souta but that's it. 

12 hours ago, Dave said:

Can someone please help me. I'm trying to do the missing children's side quest, and I've talked to Officer Jenny. She says to talk to nurse joy and I've gone to every single Pokémon Center in town. I don't get it. Do I have to advance the story? I've beaten Souta but that's it. 

For starting the Missing children's sidequest you should find a suspicious-looking guy (that wasn't there before) around PokéStudios by night, I think, and then you will go on.

Sorry, I'm a little new to these forums. I don't know how to reply directly. Anyway, thank you for the help Kithas, but I think you misunderstood me. I've already done all that. I've gotten to the underground, I've met the little android, and I've talked to Jenny in the hospital bed. She said talk to Nurse Joy, but I've spoken to every single one. Am I missing something?

Edited by Dave

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

Sorry, I'm a little new to these forums. I don't know how to reply directly. Anyway, thank you for the help Kithas, but I think you misunderstood me. I've already done all that. I've gotten to the underground, I've met the little android, and I've talked to Jenny in the hospital bed. She said talk to Nurse Joy, but I've spoken to every single one. Am I missing something?

Ah, Okey then, I'm sorry haha I think it's either the Joy that's next to her, or the one that is in the Pokémon Hospital (exit the area of the Hospital of Hope and then go to the west at the first building). I think the sidequest continues there.

20 hours ago, wetvegan said:

Ok so let me get this straight. You're putting this much preparation for rejuv when its not on intense.

Do you have any idea how nearly impossible intense mode is? There's a very good reason why it's known as the hardest difficulty in rejuvenation, the tournament on intense mode is really different compared to normal mode: rain team, bulky stall teams and how can anyone forget the very concerning part of intense mode which is the gym leaders teams with legendary pokemon. If I fought Indriad's Gardevoir on intense mode, it would take me a decade to win. Besides, if I have to be honest I can't find the correct time to see Mr.Luck so he could change the difficulty, I considered the idea of switching modes but it makes me feel like I'm getting overconfident 

Intense Mode isn’t impossible. Some main battles are obviously hard (Geara and Zetta on top of the volcano was hell), but every battle is doable if you adjust your strategy after losing a few times. The seeds are really helpful, for example. My only experience with intense is a psychic mono run in the latest version, but I managed to beat it, so it definitely should be possible using a normal, more balanced team as well. 

With intense, though, I will say EV training is a necessity. I found often times changing the field on major battles was helpful as well (honestly made Adam kind of a joke). I’ve gotten through normal multiple times without paying attention to EVs 

• Veterans
59 minutes ago, Lucky98 said:

Intense Mode isn’t impossible. Some main battles are obviously hard (Geara and Zetta on top of the volcano was hell), but every battle is doable if you adjust your strategy after losing a few times. The seeds are really helpful, for example. My only experience with intense is a psychic mono run in the latest version, but I managed to beat it, so it definitely should be possible using a normal, more balanced team as well. 

With intense, though, I will say EV training is a necessity. I found often times changing the field on major battles was helpful as well (honestly made Adam kind of a joke). I’ve gotten through normal multiple times without paying attention to EVs 

My main file is on intense and it is by no means ev trained lol. Heck;

image.png.3ec2a848453560c2cf928d20dd080c35.png

Most of my Pokemon are along the lines of this. All you need is a good strategy and the ability to problem solve and you'll make it through.

On a more relevant note; we've stopped taking suggestions for Crests for now. Thank you all for enterring!