Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

On 4/20/2019 at 1:10 PM, Xavier575 said:

Wait, was the story changed after version 10? So that whole ghostly guy speaking to us WASN'T out of nowhere? Because during version 11, I felt like I was missing a few pieces of information

I had played through V11 from start to finish and I don't recall seeing that guy that talks to us when we were out of commission. So, it's kinda of a twist, I guess.

On 4/21/2019 at 12:16 AM, kithas said:

Are you talking about the ghost in the Odd Tower? Because I'm pretty sure there's a whole sidequests plot around him 

No, I meant more about like the guy you see in the black space.  Who thanked us for taking him somewhere.  Unless I am mistaken, it's like you're just hearing something.   Did we get someone else in the soul stone or something? We were in the past, and when we saw that cottage before we began playing as Ren.  

I just started playing Rejuvenation recently. And yet i already ran into some annoying bugs that, even if not game breaking, are still bugging me... (dat bad pun)

I don't mind waiting a little longer for V12. It will be some time until i get to the end of V11.3 anyway.

Personally i hope to get a V11.4 patch to fix some of the smaller issues currently existing. Like i said, i have not encountered anything game breaking (yet), but being unable to pick up eggs or certain Zygarde Cells not spawning can ruin your day if you aim for 100% XD

1 hour ago, ShogokiX said:

I just started playing Rejuvenation recently. And yet i already ran into some annoying bugs that, even if not game breaking, are still bugging me... (dat bad pun)

I don't mind waiting a little longer for V12. It will be some time until i get to the end of V11.3 anyway.

Personally i hope to get a V11.4 patch to fix some of the smaller issues currently existing. Like i said, i have not encountered anything game breaking (yet), but being unable to pick up eggs or certain Zygarde Cells not spawning can ruin your day if you aim for 100% XD

I know your pain, I try to get a glaceon but the ice rock in evergreen cave is bugged therefore I can't obtain a glaceon. I have to wait after the story in V12 to ev train and evolve my eevee into a glaceon to assemble my eeveelution squad. I'm more excited than usual for this summer since both rejuvenation and reborn could be finished around July (best case scenario). I hope testing won't take too long

4 hours ago, Dave9 said:

I know your pain, I try to get a glaceon but the ice rock in evergreen cave is bugged therefore I can't obtain a glaceon. I have to wait after the story in V12 to ev train and evolve my eevee into a glaceon to assemble my eeveelution squad. I'm more excited than usual for this summer since both rejuvenation and reborn could be finished around July (best case scenario). I hope testing won't take too long

Reborn. July. Damn, what an optimist.

Be realistic, if we get Reborn by CHRISTMAS it will be a miracle. You forgot there is post-game stuff to do and it will take even longer than finishing story.

Now think again @Dave9 and estimate when Reborn can arrive.

Also imo Rejuvenation will hit around late September/early October.

5 hours ago, Dave9 said:

lmao reborn in july. Get real, were at like 60 percent almost 1 year in. Also for rejuv id say august or early september 

Guys it's only been 4 months since V11. That really isn't a lot of time in terms of development.

Also, while Reborn is showing as high completion percentage right now, I believe that's not including any post game content, so it's still going to take a while

Chances are that rejuvenation will be done before reborn, I'm just so excited to finally see what happens in the next updates since I want answers to some questions. Not to mention I haven't played reborn since august because that gauntlet was dreadful. Is it so wrong to be optimistic? I never said I was waiting impatiently, I was just hoping either game would be updated before the end of this summer

1 hour ago, Void1243 said:

Please allow us to catch skrelp in the new geran city sewers I can't complete zumi's pokedex quest unless there is already an alternative to getting skrelp

Debug mod helps.

Reborn's episode 19 is at 89% currently, and Post-Game won't necessarily be as story heavy as this episode, and won't involve many new locations or puzzles, so I think July may be a safe bet.  Honestly, I just need to see Cain and Terra again. Hopefully Cain makes a return.. I might riot.    And I need to get back to Rejuv to save the kids!! Speaking of those kids, if you didn't do the sidequest, would they still recognise you?  I saw them in the sidequest, and finished it thinking it might show up in a new one.. But not the main story.  

4 hours ago, Xavier575 said:

Reborn's episode 19 is at 89% currently, and Post-Game won't necessarily be as story heavy as this episode, and won't involve many new locations or puzzles, so I think July may be a safe bet.  Honestly, I just need to see Cain and Terra again. Hopefully Cain makes a return.. I might riot.    And I need to get back to Rejuv to save the kids!! Speaking of those kids, if you didn't do the sidequest, would they still recognise you?  I saw them in the sidequest, and finished it thinking it might show up in a new one.. But not the main story.  

Sorry for being dumb, but where can I say the progress bar for Pokemon Reborn?

19 hours ago, Xavier575 said:

I don't know if you don't read things or what, but it was said MULTIPLE TIMES that post-game of Reborn will take MORE TIME MAKING than finishing story. @Xavier575 Safe statement would be December at earliest. If things will take longer than they should we might even wait until 2020. Making a puzzle or sidequest for EVERY SINGLE LEGENDARY is not easy, considering there is like 60+ of them. So read my comment and think again on when Reborn finale might drop.

OK, first off

There is no need to be so rude about it.  I only recently started checking on updates, so I didn't hear of any statement like that.  I was going on the assumption that there wasn't going to be any new areas or whatever in the postgame. 

And I.apolgize for stating an opinion on where I thought it's progress was.  

• Upvote 3

Let's just agree on one thing, whether any of us think that Reborn or Rejuvenation will release an updated version this summer (June to August) or later, we're all willing to wait knowing that the devs do their best to make the next version amazing. Many of us will wait for a really good updated version of these games and it's really all that we can do, so let's just accept the fact that we have to wait and that the updates will be worth the wait.

2 hours ago, Dave9 said:

Let's just agree on one thing, whether any of us think that Reborn or Rejuvenation will release an updated version this summer (June to August) or later, we're all willing to wait knowing that the devs do their best to make the next version amazing. Many of us will wait for a really good updated version of these games and it's really all that we can do, so let's just accept the fact that we have to wait and that the updates will be worth the wait.

v:

First off if you're tired of answering the when XXX is out, don't answer the question. Someone else can do it. 

Second, waiting times are really long so why not try to find another game to bond over.

And no, this is not a shameless Kiseki plug. Nope, not at all.

And third, just have a preset message on a notepad if you're really tired of answering it. No need to put in more work for a commonly asked question.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I have a question that i'd like to ask. Reading through this topic i saw people talking about the name rater only being able to rename a Pokémon with a maximum of 10 characters instead of the usual 12 that you can use when catching a Pokémon in the wild or hatching it from an egg.

If you are fixing this issue in V12, would you consider to make renaming possible for ANY Pokémon? I would really like to rename some of the Pokémon you can get from trading with those npcs that you find every now and then.