Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

• Developers
14 hours ago, Commander said:

It's funny because a few hours ago I was thinking "Huh. I'm surprised Jan hasn't posted a V12 thread yet." 10 minutes later and the thread shows up. 

It's funny because I only put up the thread yesterday out of impulse. 🤔

14 hours ago, fellowry said:

Man that was fast

Really? It's sorta weird hearing people express their surprise about the status thread already being up. I was stressing myself out because I thought a month was too long, haha. 

• Like 4

On 2/4/2019 at 5:12 PM, Jan said:

Progress:

-----------Old Content:----------------- 0%

#################### | Map Cleanup (0%)

#################### | Script Cleanup (0%)

#################### | Misc Cleanup (0%)

-----------New Content:----------------- 16%

#################### | Mapping (55%)

#################### | Story  (10%)

#################### | Eventing (0%)

#################### | Sidequests (0%)

-------------------------------------------

#################### | Total (8%)

Dive time.

Reveal hidden contents

1?token-time=1550448000&token-hash=-K7OQ

1?token-time=1550448000&token-hash=3pdPR

Edit: Oops forgot one thing.

If you're interested in seeing things posted even earlier (I post stuff there before I post here), consider supporting me on Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/Janichroma

Man, I wish I had as much drive to create as you do. Definitely looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

On 2/6/2019 at 3:14 PM, Chin Chin said:

Dont really wanna stress devs or smth im just excited like everyone, what is the most logical ETA of v12? (not considering possible personal problems that can come up)

The average development time for Jan's pregnancy for the few last episodes was of nine to ten months but as you stated, life happens. However since V11 was a huge info dump, I get this strange feeling that V12 will be somewhat shorter than V11, so maybe it could be out a little earlier if we're lucky.

• Like 1

Do you remember the part where Ryland keeps the MC, Ren, Reina, and Huey from going past Alamissa Urben to Zone Zero. After you were thrown into a battle against Bladestar Elites, Ryland was being reasoned with and let’s you go. But before that, someone with ray-bans and a levitating skateboard transports the four of you (except Ryland) to the past.

9 hours ago, Type_Null said:

2 things:

what the fuck is zone zero

Zone Zero is a destroyed settlement beyond Alamissa and the location of Bladestar's Dimensional Rift and Eclysia Pyramid, which houses the Spring Of Rejuvenation.

Wasn’t Aelita looking for the purification springs? And not only that, in Neo Gearen a npc mention she was there “a few days ago”. Neo Gearen I mean. Suspicions...... Spoilersss.....? 👀

Well, if that’s the case, I hope Aelita doesn’t catch up on some issues, because since Vivian’s Madness is gone, then she doesn’t get to reincarnate if something bad happens.

Unless she still gets to do that even without the curse...

• Supporter

So, like I did with last episode in Reborn with Rock Climb, I got curious and went looking for all the locations you would (in theory) be able to Dive. Of course, remains to be seen if all of these areas will stay the same! Happy theorizing~

Spoiler
  • Wetlands Laboratory (giant dive spot in the water area)
  • Route 11 (basically... everywhere.)
  • Evergreen Forest (there seems to be a spot right below the one waterfall in this area)
  • Terajuma Shore (the initial area after Blacksteeple)
  • Route 6 (upper part, above Aquamarine Cave)
  • Aquamarine Chamber (area with the Sharpedo)
  • Aquamarine Shrine (the area with the pixie statue)
  • Chamber of Awakening (Kyogre fight spot)
  • Honec Woods (looks like it connects to another area of the woods)
  • Route 8?? (question marks because the spot itself is kinda iffy)
  • Azure Shore (probably pulling a Reborn and entering the locked lighthouse through the spot)
  • Zorrialyn Labyrinth (more to come, I suppose)

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3