Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

• Veterans
6 minutes ago, Acedy said:

Nani? Drive as in Google drive? It just seems really odd that someone would be able to 'take over your computers' especially with no external programs... Although if a keylogger was in fact installed it would explain the deleted scripts / account changes (since it literally records the username/password for everything...) then again didn't you guys have the files on a hard copy o.o?

we do have the files on a hard copy, but the last complete backup we have is from before the beta, just around the time when alpha finished. so unfortunately we do have to redo a couple of things, but we also still have a couple of separate files laying about that contain some fixes so not all is lost!! we just need to make sure that everything works without bugging out so we just gotta keep testing for a little longer! probably just a week extra at most, it's not too much really.

• Like 2

On 2/4/2019 at 5:12 PM, Jan said:

Progress:

-----------Old Content:----------------- 100%

#################### | Map Cleanup (100%)

#################### | Script Cleanup (100%)

#################### | Misc Cleanup (100%)

-----------New Content:----------------- 100%

#################### | Mapping (100%)

#################### | Story  (100%)

#################### | Eventing (100%)

#################### | Sidequests (100%)

-------------------------------------------

#################### | Total (100%)

-----------------Alpha:-----------------

#################### | Total (100%)

-----------------Beta:-----------------

################################ | Fiat Lit Inn Or (55%)

Dive time.

Reveal hidden contents

ZPqJZR6.png

F0zBjgD.png

Edit: Oops forgot one thing.

If you're interested in seeing things posted even earlier (I post stuff there before I post here), consider supporting me on Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/Janichroma

Hmm... "Fiat Lit Inn Or"

What does it mean...?

Eh. I actually lost my saved file for rejuvenation and had to restart the entire game two days ago.

So... I guess I have more time to finish off the rest of the episodes till episode 12 comes out...

I can't lie that I lost my excitement for the release but I have more time to catch up.

6 minutes ago, Zumi said:

we do have the files on a hard copy, but the last complete backup we have is from before the beta, just around the time when alpha finished. so unfortunately we do have to redo a couple of things, but we also still have a couple of separate files laying about that contain some fixes so not all is lost!! we just need to make sure that everything works without bugging out so we just gotta keep testing for a little longer! probably just a week extra at most, it's not too much really.

makes sense

41 minutes ago, Kite Silvers said:

Interesting how the Beta progression bar has doubled in lenght. Meh, I'm sure it's not important anyway.

yeah... not sure why that happened

Smh. Not gonna lie, the disappointment is real. Constantly seeing more needed to be done. 

But....if you guys are absolutely sure this is a real problem and you're not just doing this to mess with us.....then I'll trust you. 

Take all the time you need to sort things out. 

3 hours ago, Zumi said:

Okay~ fair enough! Thanks for being transparent with us and informing us, take your time to make the game as best as we know it can be ^^

Honestly, I am really dissapointed to myself now. I am not mad or anything to you guys but I have been updating myself for this for like a month everyday. I thought this would be out by now but no. I know you had a problem I just want to let out my dissapointment. I lost hope and hype for now. Thank you for your hardwork!! Don't pressure yourself on the game.

Luckily this will go smooth once we've seen how fast it was last time!

Edit: And no, I didn't lose hype. It was a minor setback, the Dev Team is doing all it can, and it will be fast again. I'm still eager to get the game! 🙂