Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

10 minutes ago, Zumi said:

Fe2EENN.gif

2049334669_trchar0000000000000000000-Copy.png.26127387aabd3ef19a32462c6afb9061.png

SYSTEM ERROR NILCLASS: <I L0V- y0_ a11... i LO0VV0E##!@! you All..,.,..,,., p!#a$e... d0n.'T... d0nnnnzzntntt........>
CRASH LOG REPORT: FILE CORRUPTION.

12 minutes ago, Fredzard said:

It seems the ghost we see when the Player faints after the Surfer Guy's attack(the Ren's Chapter)

So maybe the MC will suffer another BSOD/Meldtown, which means we'll get more Interceptor-related stuff. Nice, nice.

2 hours ago, kithas said:

Why Aelita? We still got three protectors of Aevium to find, the possibility of Team Xen or Bladestar being behind all this, Sirius/Indriad... I'm still saying she have already finished her share of troubles for now

don't we only need two more protectors of Aevium? Or is the Interceptor not counted in that? Also, couldn't Aelita be a protector of Aevium? After all, she wasn't born of man (although I suppose since Vivian was, she might be disqualified)

3 minutes ago, Fredzard said:

?

Remember? In the past, when the ghost thing appeared and we wigged the fuck out

@Fredzard I was talking about the ghost who appeared when the Intercepto had a BSOD

1 minute ago, kenzie said:

don't we only need two more protectors of Aevium? Or is the Interceptor not counted in that? Also, couldn't Aelita be a protector of Aevium? After all, she wasn't born of man (although I suppose since Vivian was, she might be disqualified)

The Protectors are the ancient (all-female) group which dedicated itself to, well, protect Aevium, and who was composed of Vivian (Regirock), Anjou (Regice), Hazuki (Probaby Registeel) and their boss, Nymiera (Regigigas, presumably). We've already known (more like had an entire arc of) Vivian/Aelita, and we also met Anjou both in Marianette's manor and in Kristiline as Angie, but there will probably be more to her when she throw a mutant Regice to us. And we have still to face Hazuki and Nymiera. 

3 minutes ago, kithas said:

@Fredzard I was talking about the ghost who appeared when the Intercepto had a BSOD

The Protectors are the ancient (all-female) group which dedicated itself to, well, protect Aevium, and who was composed of Vivian (Regirock), Anjou (Regice), Hazuki (Probaby Registeel) and their boss, Nymiera (Regigigas, presumably). We've already known (more like had an entire arc of) Vivian/Aelita, and we also met Anjou both in Marianette's manor and in Kristiline as Angie, but there will probably be more to her when she throw a mutant Regice to us. And we have still to face Hazuki and Nymiera. 

Oh ok I was thinking the Protectors were the ones not born of man from the prophecy, my bad!

6 minutes ago, kithas said:

If you remember,when Angie was freed by Cera,she awakened a pokemon and it was a strange Regice

1 minute ago, Fredzard said:

If you remember,when Angie was freed by Cera,she awakened a pokemon and it was a strange Regice

Yes! It was a Rift Regice, the one we entered in when we got into the Tower of Theolia. I'm hoping we can actually face it soon 😄 

10 minutes ago, kithas said:

Yes! It was a Rift Regice, the one we entered in when we got into the Tower of Theolia. I'm hoping we can actually face it soon 😄 

that spdef stat is going to be RIDICULOUS

• Like 1

We just lost Jan. What the heck is going on here. First his profile picture had static but we could see his icon still, than it happened to Zumi, next the process bar for Beta begins to bug out, and now both Jan and Zumi's icons are entirely static.

26 minutes ago, kithas said:

I think we'll fight other Rift Pokémon...there is more space in the Rift Dex

34 minutes ago, Fredzard said:

I think we'll fight other Rift Pokémon...there is more space in the Rift Dex

I'm sure we have 4 or 5 more dimensional rifts to fight. Already 2 are confirmed : The one in Zone Zero and Rift Regice from Angie. Also logically Rift Registeel with Hazuki ( maybe more Blakeory related?) and Rift Regigigas (Maybe after we complete everything in Amethyst Grotto).

2 minutes ago, Nexen57 said:

I'm sure we have 4 or 5 more dimensional rifts to fight. Already 2 are confirmed : The one in Zone Zero and Rift Regice from Angie. Also logically Rift Registeel with Hazuki ( maybe more Blakeory related?) and Rift Regigigas (Maybe after we complete everything in Amethyst Grotto).

Well, Saki Blakeory is a Steel-type leader, so I wouldn't rule out this idea. And it could also be the wave of Regigigas we got in WLL again (?)