Rejuvenation 100% Walkthrough Discussion Thread and Link (Updated to V13!)

BIGJRA

On 7/21/2021 at 10:25 PM, Vlaty said:

Gothitelle throws herself at you, gen 8 raid style with 2 shields, not sure what her level is but she hits hard enough that you shouldn't try her immediately after Keta arc, and your reward is a Gothita

I don't usually pay attention to the movesets in the walkthrough, but I was just looking over the Geara fight I finished (Xen Executive Geara (Forest Field)) and have to wonder if movesets are potentially different? His Gengar knew Giga Drain, his Grimmsnarl used Sucker Punch, and his Persian used Fake Out, and I'm pretty sure I'm running a normal game mode.

Gothitelle has Psychic, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, and a 4th move that I have never seen because it murders me. 

Considering I was stuck at that Geara fight for a while, I'm well aware of their movesets. 

Persian has Fake Out, Slash and Burn, Return, Night Slash

A-Wak has Flare Blitz instead of another fire move

Grimm has Sucker Punch instead of Drain Punch

• Like 1

Thanks for all of your work on this guide and updating it so quickly for V13! I am referencing the version you updated yesterday. I've split my comments so far into two categories. "Corrections" are things in the guide that I believe are incorrect, and "Suggestions" are quick notes to add which I think will improve the guide. 

At the beginning of each bullet point, I've included a few words in quotations. Use CTRL+F in the guide on these quotations to jump to exactly where I'm talking about.

Corrections:

Spoiler
  • "you can push them to the Lv. 20 cap" - can't really be done because level cap is 15
  • "Magical Seed in the isolated patch of green" - checked with itemfinder, this appears to no longer be there
  • "After gathering the Joltik located around the forest" - this is no longer done
  • "dark moves like Bite are suppressed on this field." - this has been changed in V13, Dark moves are unaffected on Psychic Terrain
  • "You’ll wake up in a room" - you wake up in Venam's house, you have to go to that room in the sewers for the TM
  • "I had like 117 AP" - I think this paragraph was meant to be later in the guide, but it should be deleted because you mention the Golden Surfboard after Nim2
  • "Level up Slugma to Level 38" - the cap is 35 at this point, move this to after Narcissa
  • "if you have Flash, use it!" - Flash now temporarily nullifies the field and it turns back into haunted after a couple turns. It never goes to Blessed
  • "talk to the grandma to get Dusk Balls!" - all of these NPCs who give you items are now in different locations. Their houses have moved
  • "though we will be able to get them later" - is this true? Because there is no other mention of Cramorant in the guide
  • "Heal and swap out your party" - there's no longer a healing machine or PC in Neved's room
  • "then talk to the four creatures" - this no longer needs to be done
  • "We will want two total Spinda" - this Spinda trade is not mentioned anyhere
  • "Surf north to get to Valor Shore." - before this, there's a new ferry on the Route 5 beach where you can go back to Gearen. If the section on returning to the first island and surfing around is moved up to this point, then all of the "Good Rod" tables will need to be deleted, or the Help Quest to get the Good Rod will need to also be moved up before this point
  • "Berry Emporium (5 Badges)" - the Berry Emporium never updates for me
  • "We can get two more T.M.’s now!" - these TMs are available earlier than this. I found them immediately after seeing the Chapter 5 title card (so, right after Narcissa), but I'm not sure if they're available even earlier than that
  • "Grab Dragonite’s first letter out here" - the letter that was in the Wispy Tower area has been moved to the west of the letter in the grass area, so all 4 letters are now in the town
  • "grab the star piece inside" - the lady is blocking you from going inside the trailer
  • "There is also a Link Heart in the green flower here" - there isn't, checked with Itemfinder
  • "You’ll find an Electrike here at night" - it's during the day

Suggestions:

Spoiler
  • "Very useful for grinding weak Pokémon." - grinding at this point is inefficient and unnecessary due to the new Audino trainer on the hotel roof
  • When first arriving in Sheridan, it might be beneficial to add a note that the inn charges money to heal your Pokemon, but after just a little bit more story progress it becomes free
  • "level your Cherubi to Level 25" - again, not the best place to do grinding even though you have auto heals because it's way slower than using Exp. Share plus the Sheridan Audino Trainer
  • "TM117 Pay Day!" - how to farm money is a commonly asked question, so it might be useful to note that Pay Day plus Pickup and selling the items is pretty much the best way to money farm
  • "Crests are unique held items" - the game doesn't tell you in the shop menu what each crest does, so I think we should. I believe Noctowl Crest gives STAB to Psychic moves and adds Psychic type resistances, and Phione Crest gives +1 in both defenses and sets Aqua Ring
  • "ZCell 016" - the picture has Ditto in it which is not available at this point. Unfortunately I do not have an updated image available - my backups don't go that far
  • "I recommend buying a lot of Great Balls" - no need to do this because there's a shop in Blacksteeple that sells these
  • "Blizzard turns it into Icy Surface" - I don't think it's possible to have any Pokemon with Blizzard at this point unless you use a ton of Rare Candies
  • "Phione for a GourmetTreat!" - now that it has a Crest, it's not so useless anymore

• Thanks 1

On 4/19/2021 at 7:17 PM, BIGJRA said:

I checked the most recent update in RPG Maker and it appears the daycare building 14F does lead to the cell as I have in there. Maybe check to see if you're on the newest patch?

Added a note about this, didn't know you could access it anyways. Thanks

Hey, first of all, thanks for the guide! its realy good. One thing though, in your guide there are only 2 Locations for the key card shards, also the third one u said is in darchlight caves is nowhere to be found, i interacted with all the rocks, including the one you need to use blast powder on, yet still no key shard. Also since Beldum got moved do you know what the key shards are used for now? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

I've just started the Diamond path and am being asked if I want to activate the Interceptor's wish. 
What is the difference between activating it and not?

It just switches your teams around, not activating it will result in having Erin's team, but activating it will have the players team-

On 7/27/2021 at 8:27 PM, DogoWaff said:

In the phasial cave, I believe that venipede can no longer be found there, and is switched with galarian meowth. I have spent 3 hours looking for venipede in the cave and have not found one.

You can find it, but it's super rare. I tried catching one but ofc I critted and he died, spent the next 30 mins searching for it at no avail and gave up lol

Like my last post, I've been taking notes as I do my playthrough, so I'll periodically make posts here as I continue to make more progress. Same deal as last time. Thanks!

Corrections:

Spoiler
  • "AP Shop" - EV training rooms are available when you are able to go back to Gearen for the first time after being on Terajuma, so this would be via the Route 5 boat guy. Each of the EV-training rooms has their respective "Power" item in it (for example, the Speed room contains a Power Anklet on the ground). And while we're here, it's also probably worth mentioning that the Exp. Share gives EVs for maximum efficiency.
  • "Grab the TM123 Self Destruct" - this TM is now in the Safari Zone special beach area that's unlocked by doing all of the Kakori help quests
  • "On your way out, you’ll see a cutscene" - after beating RorimB, you can accept fast travel to the Terajuma shore. If you accept fast travel, you don't see Jenner's Pokemon psychology video cutscene, but you do if you decline fast travel. And you talk to Rorim, not Augustus, to go to the Secret Shore
  • "Enter the living room on the right" - you say "This is Tesla's House" immediately upon entering the house, then after that you go into the living room. Also at this same point, there's a vending machine in the living room you can buy drinks from: Fresh Water $200, Soda Pop $300, Lemonade $350
  • "Afterwards, after a heartwarming scene" - right before Tesla gives you the yacht keys, there's a prompt, and say "Thank you..." for max relationship points
  • "Enter the Poke Ball shop in the southeast" - TM/RM shop, not Poke Ball
  • At the right side of the Teila Resort beach, a Black Belt move tutor appears who teaches Aqua Tail for 4 Blue Shards, Magic Coat for 4 Blue Shards, and Electroweb for 3 Yellow Shards. He's not there when you first get to Teila Resort, but I checked right before battling Angie and he was there. Not sure exactly when he pops up. 
  • "Now, take the stairs to the right" - immediately before this, you're with April, so this instruction of taking the stairs to the right doesn't make sense. A sentence needs to be added before this one saying something like "return to the first room in the cave"
  • I know this is tedious, but I think encounter lists need to be looked at again because I think at least several are outdated. For example, I found Silicobra in the area where you get Poliwag in Phasial Cave. 

Suggestions:

Spoiler
  • "If it is raining outside" - battles in the Wetlands are fought on Swamp field. You usually note this sort of thing for other places
  • "Now we can take the boat to return to Gearen City" - specify this is Rorim at Terajuma Pier, meaning you no longer need to pay the guy on Route 5
  • "Talk to the guy below to get TM05 Roar" - similar to my first note, battles here take place on Crystal Cavern field
  • "Return to Augustus, and from there" - it's better if this whole section is done before going into the living room after Madelis&Bartz and progressing the story, because then you can use the yacht to more quickly go back to Gearen and don't need to go to Augustus (whose ferrying services are replaced by RorimB in V13 anyway). If you go into the living room first, then Melia/Venam will be blocking the yacht because you're about to head off to Kristiline
  • "Grab the Shed Shell to the south." - encounters for the Isle of Angels and Kristiline town are labeled as Cave instead of Grass
  • "This one has no cool down." - this sentence from V12 is no longer relevant due to how V13 changed the move relearners. also mention that you can talk to her sister for a free Heart Scale

• Thanks 1

Sheridan Village

Spoiler

For Gothitelle in Sheridan village it has for atleast 2/3 of the missing moves listed
Signal Beam
Calm Mind

Goldenleaf area

Spoiler

Encounters for Wispy Path you get Galarian Zigzagoon and Forgotten path normal lionne Forgotten Path
Currently you have them as opposite

• Like 1

So I just had the scene in Teila Resort where I'm knocked out after the potluck, woke up and have gone like everywhere in Terajuma/Teila including the living room in Tesla's Villa but nothing is proccing. I can't seem to progress the story at all, all of the rooms in Tesla's Villa are empty. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Never mind I'm just an idiot... forgot that the living room is to the right LOL

Edited by Blue Kitteh

I wrote up instructions for the Garufa Statue Puzzles. Putting them in a separate spoiler to avoid clutter. 

Garufa Statue Puzzles

Spoiler

First puzzle is trivial

Second puzzle:
- Pangoro left all the way, down all the way, right 2, up 2, right 3, up 3
- Zorua left all the way, down all the way, right 2, down all the way, right 3, down 3
- Apple right 4, up 2, right 3
- Chimecho right all the way (it’ll be stopped by the Zorua), up all the way, right all the way, up 2, left all the way
- Zorua left 1
- Budew left all the way (it’ll be stopped by the Zorua), up 3, right all the way
- Zorua right 1, up 3

Third puzzle:
- Omanyte right all the way, down all the way, left 1, down 4, right 7, up 3
- Zorua down 1, right 2
- Pangoro down 8, left 4, up
- Starly right 2, down 2
- Zorua left 1, down 1, right 1, down all the way (it’ll be stopped by Aelita), left 7, up all the way
- Starly right 1, up, right all the way, up all the way, left 2, up 8, right all the way, down 2
- Chingling up, left 3, up 8, left all the way, down, left 2
- Darkrai right all the way, up all the way, left 2, up 8, left 1
- Apple down 1, left all the way (it’ll be stopped by Darkrai), down all the way
- Darkrai right

Fourth puzzle (Optional):
- Pink Shellos left, down all the way, left all the way, down 5, left, down all the way, right, down all the way
- Starly up 1, right all the way, down 1, right 2, down 6, left, down all the way, left (it'll be stopped by the Apple), down all the way, left 1
- Apple right 1, up, right 1, up 7, right, up 7, left all the way, down 5, right 1
- Omanyte right 1, up 3, right, up 7, left 3, up 1
- Lopunny up, right, up all the way, left, up 3, left 7, up all the way, right 1, up 7, right, up 7, right 4, up, right, up
- Shinx left 2, up all the way, right, up all the way, left, up 3, left 9, up 5, right 1 
- Pink Shellos right 5, down all the way, right, down all the way, left, down 3, right all the way, up 2
- Blue Shellos up 1, left all the way, down all the way, right, down all the way, right 5, down all the way, right, down all the way, left, down 3, left all the way, up 2
- Starly right 10, up 2, right all the way, up, right 2, up all the way, right all the way, up 1
- Darkrai up, left 2, up 5, left 1
- Slugma left all the way, up, left all the way, down, right 1, down 5, left all the way (it'll be stopped by Darkrai), down 5, left 3, up
- Darkrai right 6, up all the way, right all the way, down all the way

Corrections:

Spoiler
  • "Accept the fast travel and enter the left room" - these instructions are a little confusing. I would reword them as "Accept the fast travel, step on the pad, and enter the left room. Exit the room and surf across to the right and go all the way down the vines and out. Itemfinder around here to get a Moon Stone! Step on the pad, then go up. Head up to the battlefield."
  • "We also now have Magma Drift" - First of all, Aevian Paras requires Spice Powder to battle it, so mention this first so that the player has some before they make the trek into Carotos. Anyway, as a related suggestion, I think this section should be moved up to immediately after we get Magma Drift because you get some stuff that could be useful for Valor summit, which many players find to be challenging. I know you get Magma Drift at two different points depending on your Magma Stone choice, but I think this is still worthwhile. Also, in the next sentence after that one, you don't need to clear one spot from your party.
  • "and enter the base" - when going upstairs, free Reina from her cell for relationship points
  • "activate the Neutral Source Crystal" - delete the next sentence about the Hyper Potion (or move it a couple sentences later) because after activating the Neutral Source crystal, we want to go down, not up. Going down, we get the ZCell the guide mentions, but also, if you keep going all the way down, south of the base, there's a wild Heracross!
  • Immediately after activating the Ice Source Crystal, there is another ZCell to the left that isn't mentioned in the guide. Sorry... I know this means every one after this will need to be renumbered: https://gyazo.com/4589420b7b6d545daa23ccc0738e7937

Suggestions:

Spoiler
  • "Madelis will give you the HQ Railnet Key" - I think the Mudkip section should be moved to right after this point, again because you can get some cool things (Swampert, Damp Rock, Fighting Memory) that may help players with the traditionally difficult Valor summit. You can start by saying "now that we have the key, we have some stuff we can grab that may help with the upcoming battles, but if you're not interested you can skip ahead"
  • "Enter Xen Lab from its left side" - would say "Surf straight up, and enter Xen Lab from its left side" as finding your way around the wetlands is a bit confusing. Also, on the topic of the Xen Lab, in the final puzzle room there's a panel on the left side that isn't required to progress, but says "Panels somewhere in the factory have changed..." - do you know what this does? I can't find any info on this.
  • "TM147 Tail Slap" - reword this to "hiding behind the Ice Source Crystal, then activate it" because it's vague where the TM is

• Like 1

So basically, in ch3 , in the manor's dining room , if you talk to marianette, there is a small chance that she will say that she hasn't ate and ask for an oran berry(might be any berry idk), if you give it to her you get max relation points

• Like 1

Looking at the document, it says that Smoochum is available in Sheridan by trading Igglybuff, though I can't find the person to trade it with. Along with that, it says that Hawthorne is available to give you the Elekid and Magby eggs as early as before the 2nd badge, and he isnt appearing for me.

Yeah this is my bad, Im still playing on 13.0.2, didn't update to 13.0.3

Here's some stuff in Chapters 8-10.

Corrections:

Spoiler
  • "Time for a 11v11" - it was 12v12, but actually on intense/normal they removed 2 mons in the 13.03 patch so it's a 12v10. Maybe just say "time for a double battle"
  • (I believe this opens after you beat Rift Carnivine) On the west side of Lover's Bridge, you can see a cutscene, then a girl requests you to give her 20 Sitrus Berries. Once you do this, she will become a vendor who will sell Growth Mulch and Stable Mulch, both for $200. Say something like "In a couple badges from now, we'll get the ability to farm Sitrus Berries very quickly, so feel free to come back to this later if you want." I'm referring to headbutting the apple trees in Jirukala Cavern, so perhaps in the Rock Climb section of the guide, a quick note can be added saying that you can farm Sitrus Berries here if you want the Mulch store. 
  • "enter the house in the middle of the bottom of town" - it's the bottom right house
  • "Whimsicott, Level 51" - it's holding a Focus Sash, and the line above should be Mountain field. Rift Chandelure afterwards is also on Mountain field
  • "scene, you’ll be free to explore" - you can go left into the garden and talk to Anathea for a short cutscene
  • "Speaking of Toxel" - the artist who gives you the Nature Power TM now wants to see an Emolga instead of a Toxtricity. Emolga is found on Route 4. Therefore, this whole set of sentences can be removed and moved all the way up in the guide to when you first get to Route 4. Also, because you now get a guaranteed Magnet way earlier, you can edit the discussion of the Magnet in the Type:Null quest.
  • "Enter the easternmost house," - after entering and exiting Kelvin's house for the first time, head to Luck's tent (the map west of the train) and talk to Melia for a cutscene. On her second prompt, "Hapi?" is the better answer.

Suggestions:

Spoiler
  • "Talk to Reina in here to get a Dusk Stone" - you can battle Reina infinitely and she gives over $5000 each time, so this is a good way to farm money, especially because it's a 2v2 doubles battle so you should be able to win the battle in just one turn. Also mention that this opportunity disappears after leaving the gym.
  • "enter the upper left estate. Head upstairs" - there's a PC and a bed in the upper left room
  • "Of note, you’ll find a Dusk Stone" - also there's a Telluric Seed
  • "Electrizer and Magmarizer" - in the Electrizer room, there are two Cell Batteries on the ground next to the Electrodes
  • "fly to Theolia" - can't fly at this point so say travel
  • "a little while, so I recommend" - mention here that you need 8 sitrus berries (can farm the headbutt tree) for Miltank, sap sipper Miltank may come in handy vs the next gym
  • "Been a while since we walked onto a new route" - most people would think to do this but because it may not be 100% obvious, might as well mention you can reboard the train if you need to heal or need a pc
  • "Head west into the Honec Woods" - battles fought on Swamp field/Murkwater depending on whether you're in the grass or the water
  • "talk to any of the people here 30 times" - mention that this is for Spiritomb so people can decide whether or not they want to do this

• Like 1

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone can help me. I was going through valor mountain after the saki, valerie, and adam cutscene. I needed to heal so i blacked out in purpose but when i get back, i can't activate the crystal anymore. When i try to interact with them, it says "This Source Crystal is devoid of energy".

I downloaded the 0.3 patch and it doesn't change anything. Does anyone know how to reset the mountain please? :(

image.png.7f15897529d7d6fba73768a6eca1b8e2.pngimage.png.bc910d5c25b35df9a958e539d07306ae.png

On 8/7/2021 at 5:55 PM, Lucifer Morningstar said:

13.0.3 installed but the problem persists. I still can't slide down the roof. 

UPDATE: I've just discovered that now the Group Chat key no longer works. 

Both problems also persist in 0.1 Debug version. 

UPDATE 2:  I went back to one of my earliest Erin saves and restarted the entire event from the beginning and I've made it to the ballroom without issue.

The first time around I missed a couple or so group talks and chose to explore when I interacted with the locked door rather than return to the Rooftop. I don't know if correcting either of those things made a difference but problem solved it seems.