Rejuvenation 100% Walkthrough Discussion Thread and Link (Updated to V13!)

BIGJRA

hey there, what a great post which really has helped me with my current 100% run. I have a question if you are still on this site. the post is over two years old and the guide as is is worth the support and love alone, but some parts are a bit different with the current version of 12 im using. On page 327 theres a z-cell #64 in an apartment, but on that floor, the 14th floor of the day care building in GDC, the room looks completely different. Anyone find a cell there?

You can also obtain Piplup alternatively from the lady in Evergreen Island with the item she gives you when the player first tries to enter.

Update: Checked scripts. Its based on whether the Anju's Pendant is obtained and it will use the Mysterious Emblem instead if the Pendant has not been obtained.

Edited by Nooooooo

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/24/2021 at 8:28 AM, Gham said:

hey there, what a great post which really has helped me with my current 100% run. I have a question if you are still on this site. the post is over two years old and the guide as is is worth the support and love alone, but some parts are a bit different with the current version of 12 im using. On page 327 theres a z-cell #64 in an apartment, but on that floor, the 14th floor of the day care building in GDC, the room looks completely different. Anyone find a cell there?

I checked the most recent update in RPG Maker and it appears the daycare building 14F does lead to the cell as I have in there. Maybe check to see if you're on the newest patch?

On 3/30/2021 at 3:34 PM, Nooooooo said:

You can also obtain Piplup alternatively from the lady in Evergreen Island with the item she gives you when the player first tries to enter.

Update: Checked scripts. Its based on whether the Anju's Pendant is obtained and it will use the Mysterious Emblem instead if the Pendant has not been obtained.

Added a note about this, didn't know you could access it anyways. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

An absolutely godlike guide, for an absolutely godlike game.

One very minor thing that the guide omits is that, in the steps for getting TM51, it has to be day in order for the girl to be standing near the building. I spent so much time looking for her at night, and she just wasn't there. Just letting you know so you can potentially update it to add a mention!

Cheers!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

On 12/29/2018 at 4:53 PM, BIGJRA said:

It's in a pretty much 100% done state, unless I've missed something. Items, Z-Cells, Pokemon have all been checked for. Enjoy!

The walkthrough is made for, well, a player like myself - who tries to get all the items and Pokemon as early as they become available in the main story. Use this thread to talk about it - suggestions, etc. Without further ado - here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Dk0g5bVs0B4JNuSR-f4AAFIeWQozHosKFS-wPao9bc/edit?usp=sharing

Got images for all 4 areas. 

Zorua-Room4P5.PNG

Room1.PNG

Room3P1.PNG

Zorua-Room4P3.PNG

Room2.PNG

Zorua-Room4P2.PNG

Zorua-Room4P1.PNG

Room3P2.PNG

Zorua-Room4P4.PNG

Edited by Nooooooo

• 1 month later...

A few errors

- Arrokuda should, unless Rejuv changed the evo method, be obtainable as it evolves around Level 26 or 27.

- The item to evolve Sinistea can be found in Darchlgith Manor as an interactable teacup.

- Some Pokemon locations were changed froM beta to public release.

• Like 1

One more thing we can do: head into the house in the bottom right of Sheridan. Gothitelle will throw a Nuzleaf at you to catch. Neat.

Gothitelle throws herself at you, gen 8 raid style with 2 shields, not sure what her level is but she hits hard enough that you shouldn't try her immediately after Keta arc, and your reward is a Gothita

I don't usually pay attention to the movesets in the walkthrough, but I was just looking over the Geara fight I finished (Xen Executive Geara (Forest Field)) and have to wonder if movesets are potentially different? His Gengar knew Giga Drain, his Grimmsnarl used Sucker Punch, and his Persian used Fake Out, and I'm pretty sure I'm running a normal game mode.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vlaty said:

Gothitelle throws herself at you, gen 8 raid style with 2 shields, not sure what her level is but she hits hard enough that you shouldn't try her immediately after Keta arc, and your reward is a Gothita

Whether or not you lose you still get the Gothitia

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nooooooo said:

- Snivy is incorrectly listed as unobtainable outside starter.

- A few Pokemon locations are inaccurate (Wispy Path and Goldenleaf come to mind).

- Polteageist's evo item can be found in Darchlight Manor Dining Room.

Where can you find Snivy?