Rejuvenation 100% Walkthrough Discussion Thread and Link (Updated to V13!)

BIGJRA

KristT2

Spoiler

the house on the left, south of the guy with the glaceon, will sell lava cookies for 200

south west of that in the grass is a hidden rare candy

In the museum trash next to the director is a hidden cherish ball. Apparently it's not great for catching things, but it's interesting.

FlorRC1

Spoiler

"Grab something from the PC that has Dark Pulse"

This paragraph could use a bit of structure work, either elaborating on the thing with dark pulse for them who do want to grind up a meowth rn, or dropping the subject until later on in the guide when you think it might make more sense to do, if not now. I just went and changed the cave, and there doesn't seem to be anything here, and nothing spawning such that I can use sunny day to try to change the field back on the other side of the bridge. I'm getting the vibe this is for something not available until later, and so probably ought to be removed.

Releated, section GLeafT1 the meowth here are alolan, which I mention mostly so people that aren't dex fillers can search for them easier if they didn't grab one previously (like me, I had a mild panic thinking that I missed out since I never got one at the chrysalis manor and would have to wait until darchlight)

VMount1

Spoiler

Team Xen Geara and Zetta (Volcano Top Field)

This seems to be a proper 12v12 now as a Vileplume was added, and I think a lot of their items got taken away in general, because didn't see many potions getting used.

Edit:

WGSewer1

Spoiler

The PP up has been replaced with the Zoom Lens.

Dimensional Rift Garbodor (No Field) Got a slight nerf, is only level 57 now.

Dimensional Rift Garbodor (Corrupted Field) got a buff, and is 62 now. The big thing that helped me was using sky uppercut to change the field to mountain so that the moves would stop being boosted and so it would stop healing every turn. From there you could take it to volcano for heavy fire damage if you wanted, but honestly it was just a super fang and two earth powers from defeat after the field change.

• Like 1

WGearen1

Spoiler

A guy will trade you Protective Pads for three Absorb Bulbs

You can also just pick absorb bulbs off the ground in the sheridan wetlands, and they respawn when you leave and come back

West Gearen Quest 1: Generator Problems

While backtracking for explosion, there's also two cell batteries to grab behind the electrodes on each side.

The chain to fight Spector is now wispy tower, and then the Lost Castle in the first floor back room, and finally the gym. The odd house is no longer in the game, and time of day doesn't seem to matter. When you talk to him in the gym, he says he hangs around in the morning and day, but he'll still be in the auditorium for that fight anyhow. His AI didn't seem great, because despite three of his team having moves to curse the field back, he didn't do it after I Flash cleansed it, so that might be useful for anyone struggling in here. The reward is no longer a dawn stone, and is now the ghost memory for your silvally

• Like 1

In the EV rooms, there are now trainers that each have 6 level 1 Meltans that each give 12 of the respective EVs that you're earning. I started a new game and can only access the HP and Speed rooms but I assume that it's the same for all 6.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DarkAnarchist said:

ZCell 036: Church of Theolia

Is not available when you place its photo in the guide, there is a rift blocking it. 😞

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.bb6c7f259f465840b61adb027bfb86de.png

Yep, just went through this too. It becomes available after Cera revives Angie (between Chapters 8 and 9).

• Like 1

You can now get a Skull, Armor, and more importantly, Jaw and Sail Fossil from someone in Akuwa Town’s fossil restoration place by giving them 10 shards. This means you can get Tyrunt and Amuara as soon as you’re done with Valor Mountain instead of having to wait to get the fossils from Axis High and get Fly to go back there.

• Like 1

The girl that gives you the Thunderstone after you finish her quiz only shows up after you beat the first gym and is in the left room.

In the Sewers you can get the coin case before cut scene. It's down across the bridge and left past the school girl in front of the "restaurant".

• Like 1

Badge9

Spoiler

You need an extra move to get from murkwater>icy field>snowy mountain now. Earthquake will take it back into the Murkwater Field. You need sky uppercut to take the icy field to snowy mountain, and then you can stay there or go further.

Murkwater>Icy Field>Snowy Mountain>Mountain>Cave

>Volcanic Top>Volcanic Field

7Route1

Spoiler

Yui's Ranch Store is closed at night.

CentralS1

Spoiler

We definitely have access to the Whipped Dream, you can buy it at the faire between sheridan and goldenleaf, so I don't think this is that great a trade, unless anyone forgot to buy one and is suddenly desperate for a slurpuff.

ResidD1

Spoiler

You can't deliver the parcel to Patty at night, a Nurse joy is hogging the spot there.

9Route_1

Spoiler

I'm not quite sure what, or why, but something is not quite right with dewpider. I don't see them at any time of the day, might need the next badge first. Ok, it seems my problem was I hadn't reported back for the last package by this time. The judicial area is blocked off if you're siding with Flora until after you've been to route 9, and forgot to check in with him until coming back for the GDC help quests..

The rock climb spot for the ability capsule seems to be working fine with the newest patch.

AxisHiU1

Spoiler

The left bottom move tutor also teaches drain punch for 3 red shards and focus punch for 3 red shards (although the dialogue doesn't tell you the cost of focus punch at this time.)

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 12:00 PM, CrystalKing said:

ZCell 069 has been moved to the balcony with the penthouse redesign.

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 11.58.17 AM.png

Can i use this picture?

I think that somebody already said this before but you should either delete or get rid of the berry exploit since they cost 200/300 pokedollars now.

You can also get an ability capsule from the briefcase if you input the code 3845.

• Like 1

GDCHelp1

Spoiler

At missing children, the scene won't happen when you visit Jenny until after you've gotten the badge from Souta.

Badge12

Spoiler

For the desperate, Rainbow also cheeses this fight, removing the field and weather boosts.

WLLNote

Spoiler

For some reason I can't personally fathom, the clerk who takes your password is only there in the morning and afternoon. Gave me quite the panic thinking I couldn't get it since its midnight as I write this note. I thought maybe she was removed as of version 12.

ScholarD1

Spoiler

Flora doesn't make a speech at this juncture, on that side of the route, she talks ominously about things with Dr. Jenkyl

DCAC1

Spoiler

To the up the rock climb spot left of the scented lure spot there's a hidden Soft Sand that's worth dowsing for, especially if you've been as unlucky as me and still missing the earth plate from mining.

11Route1

(a large backtrack)

Spoiler

I had that eevee from the kimono girls that I wanted to evolve to a glaceon, and I can confirm its no longer bugged.

• Like 1

Sidequests and Sewers Visit 2 - Sewer2

While you are doing the quests in the Chrysalis Courtyard, there will now be a maid standing by the statue with the Prophecy of light. If you have the Ancient Book and translate the prophecy, the maid will give you a Ghotita.

Edited by RedWolf17
  • Like 1

On 7/31/2019 at 3:10 PM, NivQ87 said:

GDCHelp1

Hide contents

At missing children, the scene won't happen when you visit Jenny until after you've gotten the badge from Souta.

Which scene? Unless I'm missing something it looks like getting to the underground can be done as soon as you accept the request.

6 hours ago, BIGJRA said:

Which scene? Unless I'm missing something it looks like getting to the underground can be done as soon as you accept the request.

Nah, after that part, at the hospital to visit Officer Jenny with Ana. The player visit's the precinct, the officer suggests you visit her at the hospital, and If you try to visit her before having Souta's badge, the nurse just dismisses you, and the scene with Ana doesn't happen. The part between the precinct and the HOH requires you to have that badge.

• Like 1

Ok so I'm doing the first part of the ANA quest and I'm a bit stuck, when I talk to the nurse she just says Officer Jenny is sleeping and to come back later and nothing happens. Send help?

EDIT: I have a case of the big dumb, I've just read the post like 2 above this and uh yeah that has the answer don't mind me 

Edited by SilverZephyr
I'm dumb

1 hour ago, SilverZephyr said:

Alright I'm doing the Hospital bit of the Mosely quest, if I lose to the police, how do I get back to it, and if I can't then how do I beat the double battle?

Last time I played it I couldn't get back in, but that was probably during beta so maybe it's changed? Try saving before and if you lose and can't get back in, reset.