Rejuvenation 100% Walkthrough Discussion Thread and Link (Updated to V13!)

BIGJRA

AP:

Spoiler

"You’ve probably noticed a"

First off, as a suggestion, I think the Exp. All in V13 is a horrible investment. The Audino trainers are faster than ever due to candies, and they're available right from the start unlike V12. EV training is also faster because you're given the respective Power items in the rooms. Sure, the Exp. All does save a small amount of time, but due to all of the fantastic features I mentioned along with the steep price of 30 AP, it's not worth purchasing in my opinion, especially because you don't get much AP for achievements early on. I'd rather buy the rest of the EV cards/golden items I need, and then mints.

Anyway, I'm not sure if you want to mention this anywhere, but I believe there are 380 total AP in this game. How it works is: you get 1 AP per achievement, then after you do any 5 achievements, you begin getting 2 AP per achievement. Then after another 5 achievements, you get 3 AP per. And so on. So it doesn't matter which achievements you do, you will get the following amount of AP when you complete achievements: 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, etc.

There are 55 total achivements. So there should be 330 (sum of numbers 1 through 11, times 5) AP from doing achievements. And you get 50 from the virtual league (25 from beating the 8th gym and 25 from beating the champ), making 380.

It costs 235 AP to buy all of the golden items (excluding the Jetpack because we can't use Waterfall yet) and all 6 EV training cards. But again, the rate of AP gain grows "exponentially" as you progress through the game due to the virtual league being later game and the mechanics of AP gain from achievements I mentioned.

Signature moves:

Spoiler

I think we should mention what each gym's signature move does because they're made up, so first time players will not know about them or what they do. For example, the guide mentions that some of Venam's Pokemon have Venam's Kiss, but it doesn't say what the move does. These can be put immediately under the Pokemon list for each Gym. 

• (Venam) Venam's Kiss: Poison | Physical | 75 power | 100% accuracy | 10% chance to poison, super-effective against Steel-types
  • (Keta) Gale Strike: Fighting | Physical | 60 power | 100% accuracy | Guaranteed critical hit if user is under 50% HP | On Forest Field, power is boosted x1.5 and deals additional Grass-type damage
  • (Marianette) Multipulse: Type is the same as the user's held Plate (like Judgment) | Special | 65 power | 100% accuracy | On Blessed Field, power is boosted x1.3
  • (Narcissa) Spectral Scream: Ghost | Special | 65 power | 100% accuracy | 60% chance to raise user's Defense by 1 stage | On Haunted Field, power is boosted x1.5 | Turns Blessed Field into Haunted Field
  • (Valarie) Aquabatics: Raises the user's Special Attack and Speed by 1 stage each
  • (Crawli) Barbed Web: Bug | Physical | 75 power | 100% accuracy | Hits both foes in a Double Battle | Increased critical hit ratio. If the target's side of the field already has Sticky Web, sets a layer of Spikes
  • (Angie) Cold Truth: Ice | Special | 95 power | 100% accuracy | Hits both foes in a Double Battle | Inflicts Torment on the target | On Frozen Dimensional Field, power is boosted x1.5 | Turns Dimensional Field into Frozen Dimensional Field
  • (Amber) Fever Pitch: Fire | Special | 70, 100, or 130 power depending on Hype level | 100% accuracy | Can be used even when asleep, and wakes up all sleeping Pokemon on the field | On Volcanic Top Field, power is boosted x1.2 and triggers an eruption | Two uses transforms Cave Field into Volcanic Field
  • (Erick) Thunder Raid: Electric | Physical | 3-hit move, hits are 20, 40, and 60 power | 100% accuracy | On Murkwater Surface Field, power is boosted x1.5
  • (Flora/Florin) Uproot: Grass | Special | 90 power | 100% accuracy | 100% chance to lower the target's Special Defense by 2 stages | On Bewitched Woods Field, power is boosted x1.5
  • (PuppetMasters) Bunraku Beatdown: Psychic | Special | 75 power, but increases in power for each knocked out ally | 100% accuracy | On Psychic Terrain, power is boosted x1.5
  • (Souta) Heavenly Wing: Flying | Physical | 90 power | Cannot miss | Removes target's stat changes | On Sky Field, Mountain Field, and Snowy Mountain Field, power is boosted x1.5 | Turns Volcanic Top Field, Mountain Field, and Snowy Mountain Field into Sky Field
  • (Adam) Matrix Shot: Rock | Physical | 90 power | 100% accuracy | Uses the target's Special Defense stat instead of the Defense stat in the damage calculation. However, it's still a Physical attack - it's essentially the opposite of Psyshock
  • (Ryland) Desert's Mark: Changes the target into a Ground-type and inflicts them with Sand Tomb | On Desert Field, Sand Tomb deals 1/6 max HP per turn (up from 1/8)
  • (Saki) Super U.M.D. Move: Steel | Physical | 100 power | 100% accuracy | Alternates between lowering the target's Attack & Special Attack by 1 stage each, and lower the target's Defense & Special Defense by 1 stage each | On Glitch Field, power is boosted x1.3
  • (Melia) Gilded Arrow: Type is the same as the user's secondary type | Special | 80 power | 100% accuracy | Increased critical hit rate
  • (Melia) Gilded Arrows: Type is the same as the user's secondary type | 50 power (hits twice) | 100% accuracy | Increased critical hit rate

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Been a while. I finally published a new version of the walkthrough - this time with complete and accurate detail of Relationship Points as well as probably like 98% of ALL the hidden items in the game. I think only minor issues remain so I probably won't be updating the guide at all until 13.5. Thanks for reading.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2022 at 12:06 AM, DazzyDaz said:

This guide has been amazing consistently - I've mentioned it on a few YT videos and seen it mentioned as well. Great work!

A weird question to be sure but do you have links any of those vids? I'm always curious to see what reception to this kind of thing might be.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Kinger16 said:

When you get to chapter 15 you get to do both the pearl diamond and platinum round or do you only get to choose one. I was just a little confused when I heard about these three different routes?

You have to do all 3 routes.

• 1 year later...
On 12/29/2018 at 10:53 PM, BIGJRA said:

I do plan to do 13.5, but I think it'll be a while. I'm about halfway through an update of my Reborn walkthrough to polish it up and would like to finish that first. Thank you for understanding.

I don’t mind about that. So, don’t stress yourself. I still have patience, enough.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

guess we wait.
came here to see if there was an update to the guide. only just realized there was a new update to rejuvenation that came out months ago. am very busy. so i only just found out.