Rejuvenation 100% Walkthrough Discussion Thread and Link (Updated to V13!)

BIGJRA

Stuff in chapters 11 through a bit of 13 so far:

Corrections:

Spoiler
  • "Pick up the Toxic Orb" - this is no longer here
  • "Dream District West Spice Store" - no longer sells Revival Herbs
  • "Head over to Pokestar Studios" - first, you have to talk to the people left of the medicine shop who are blocking the doors. Dylan won't appear until this is done.
  • "Buy a Nightmare Medallion" - buy two, one for you and one to give away for a quest later (it's to give to Anabel in the second help quest)
  • "attempt to go to sleep in your room" - first, attempt to leave, then Alice will tell you to go to sleep
  • "grab Psychic Memory" - it's in the top right, not top left
  • "just once" - not just once, you can battle against this breeder multiple times and you get the candies each time
  • "Save her from Sableye" - Sableye will only appear if you speak to her next to Miku's Cafe before saving her in the Nightmare Realm
  • "Return to the driver in the gatehouse" - there are no longer gatehouses, he's in Central Square
  • "Garufa Spellbook" - it's on the table, not in the cabinet
  • "Kenneth in the cave. Go to sleep" - after going to sleep, you fight 2 grunts on your way out of the cave, then you end up in the jail cell
  • "sufficiently set up this may work" - After fighting Melia here, when you go up the lift, you'll get a prompt. Choose "About what?" to not lose relationship points
  • "Tell Melia “Are you okay!?”" - this happens after you choose whether to hand the time diamond over, but before you battle Emma as Melia
  • "Well, back in the Rose Theater" - delete this whole sentence because this is no longer done. Also, before this, add a note that the healing station and pc are finally open. Such as:
    • 
      Talk to Spacea and Tiempa, then take the crystal home.

Back in the Rose Theater, the room behind the crystal is finally open, which contains a healing machine and a PC.

Remember the GDC arc?...

• "Catch some z’s" - before this bullet point, another bullet point needs to be added saying "Reenter the room, and give Anabel a Nightmare Medallion"
  • "took the Beheeyem route" "Beheeyem is your man" - it's a Claydol. Also you can only use Claydol to teleport if you didn't expose Flora, meaning from a convenience standpoint, that is the superior route as exposing Flora locks you out of GDC for the time being. And an unrelated suggestion, but in the oasis, itemfind around this area for the new Haban and Petaya berries

Suggestions:

Spoiler
  • "Make sure you’re ready to not come back for little while" - also recommend Luvdisc farming for Heart Scales because of the upcoming nature changer, and we won't be able to get Heart Scales for a long time once we board the train
  • "give him a Blue Shard" - add a note that you can Google "Timburr puzzle strategy guide" to be taken to a guide that tells you how to solve this type of puzzle, because this puzzle gives people lots of trouble
  • "Make your way south, east" - this is just simply, after having the driver take you back to Kugearen, go straight east and you'll reach Sheridan
  • "Chase this Heracross" - a lot of people have issues with this puzzle, so more elaboration is probably helpful. You want to force it to the very right side of the forest, then sneak up on it from behind by walking on a semi-hidden row of tiles below the branches.
  • "Head down one level" - it's up one level. also mention that 2 floors up from the jail, in the room on the left, are a healing star and a pc star
  • "SashVil1" - mention now that you've reached Sashila Village, the Mudsdale fast travel guy appears right outside the village

So about the guide for pokemon in chapter 3 Chrysalis Courtyard? I've been here for about an hour, and I can say that the pokemon there is definitely not the same, so far I've found alolan meowth, ariados, and herdier, not the ones listed on the walkthrough, was there a mistake perhaps? Or is it just me?

Edit: Never mind, turns out I just patched the update incorrectly, sorry!

Edited by Random Curiosity

Chapter 13 and fly stuff.

Corrections:

Spoiler
  • "Sashila Move Tutor" - doesn't appear until after you beat Adam
  • "up and to the left, use" - it's down and to the left
  • "Hiyoshi City Move Tutor" - in addition to the 2 listed, also teaches Gravity for 2 blue shards and Recycle for 2 green shards
  • "in v11" - this sentence is outdated
  • "250/500" - it's 250/500 for defeating common/rare rifts, and 500/1000 for catching common/rare rifts
  • "Put in 15000" - I'm not sure if this is what the devs intended, but here's how it works right now. You need to have 15000 in your bag after putting some in. I had 16000, put just 1000 in, and it immediately worked. And it's Rift Fragment, not Rift Matter
  • "let it Take Down" - it doesn't have Take Down. Its moves are Life Dew, Zap Cannon, Iron Head, and Gravity
  • "Return to the past again" - return to the past again, replant the sapling in front of Sheridan Village, return to the present, and give the guy on Route 2 the notes. Also, on the Zygarde Cell immediately after this, here is a correct picture (that doesn't have Floette): https://gyazo.com/93984ad79aa06e11febbe88dd418bf34
  • "Fly there" - you cannot fly to Neo East Gearen if you haven't been there yet. You have to go there on foot, from West Gearen for instance
  • "TM80 Rock Slide" - In the cutscenes immediately after beating Adam, Reassure Amber for more relationship points

Suggestions:

Spoiler
  • "SSCave1" - I really think that both this section and the section immediately after (ZorLab1) should be moved up in the guide to when the player first reaches Sashila. I confirmed that you are able to do these two sections of the guide at this point, and I think it's much better to cover them earlier so that the reader knows they have access to these areas sooner than later. For instance, the reader will know they have access to these new Pokemon and all of these new crests before the traditionally difficult Angel of Death Gardevoir fight. You can't quite do everything in the Sand Steam Cave yet as you don't have the Scented Lure, but I still think it's definitely better to move these two sections up, and then after Sashila Novae, include the quick note that you take the Scented Lure to get Trapinch/Vibrava. You can say the usual "these areas are optional and have things you may find useful, but feel free to skip ahead if you want." I just think things should be covered right when they're available and neither of these are a big detour. 
  • "Glaceon: Resists Rock" - also makes Glaceon take 1/16 from Stealth Rock
  • "I recommend training this Sylveon" - this was from V12 and it was for AoD Gardevoir, but you no longer mention this Sylveon during the AoD comments. Of course, in V13 Misty Terrain is an overlay. Could still be useful for preventing status but just pointing out that you never mention the Sylveon after this
  • "enter the gallery here" - mention that after you enter this gallery, you'll be locked out of the entire region for a little bit. There's a boss fight coming up so it's worth mentioning
  • "you’ll get HM02 Fly!" - like the first suggestion, I think the entire Fly section should be moved here, because you can fly immediately upon getting the HM - you don't need Adam's badge. Again, I think the philosophy should be that we let players know that a bunch of stuff is available right when it's available, especially if it helps for multiple upcoming difficult battles. And you already have the note saying that readers can skip this section if they don't want to do it, so no harm done. It may seem neater to have all the fly stuff in one section, but doing stuff immediately when it's available is not a detour or inconvenient because we have fly. It's just like how you have the Floria Island surfing section right when it's available. 
  • "TM128 Weather Ball" - if you follow my above suggestion of moving the fly section up, then both the Castform Crest guy and Squirtle don't appear until after you beat Adam, so you'll need to keep just this paragraph after Adam
  • "We can fly now" - mention that you press PgUp/PgDn to flip between the islands, this is a common question I see
  • "make your way to Sheridan Village" - make a note that the move relearner now teaches egg moves! 
  • "Next, head to Wispy Tower" - I'd say "fly" instead of "head" because people might not know Wispy Tower is a fly spot
  • "head down to the depths" - maybe say head down to where you fought Crawli to make this less vague
  • "Gearen Park (Neo)" - the encounters here are listed as being morning, but no other encounter tables are listed
  • "10Route1" - I know, it's another one of these suggestions, but Route 10 is available immediately once you get the fly hm. Pidgeotite is not there at this point, but even though it might seem more clunky, I still think this section should be moved into the fly section, and then Pidgeotite (which opens up post-Adam) can be mentioned then.
  • "watch the following cutscene" - mention that immediately after you beat Adam, you will be locked out of GDC for a bit, so make sure you do what you need to in GDC beforehand

10 hours ago, Megalasersword said:

Trying to complete getting all the headbutt tree mons on route 2, can not for the life of me find a low headbutt tree to get burmy. Please help.

When I catch Pokemon on route 2 I use the 2 headbutt trees just south of the tree with the Aipom. One should be high, the other should be low.

• Like 1

Chapter 14, dive stuff, mints, and RP.

Mints:

Spoiler

There are lots of mints you can now find around the world, and mints (even the ones that give lesser-used natures) are so powerful that they're definitely notable enough items to be pointed out in the guide. Some mints are visible pokeballs on the ground and some are hidden - I've noted which ones are hidden.

Relationship Points:

Spoiler

Here is the RP guide: https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/56219-rejuvenation-relationship-guide-v13/. According to it, here are things that are missing.

• Chapter 2: Aelita: I don't know if I can do it alone.  So I'm asking you a favor...  Please help me look for Sensei! (Say "Yes" for RP)
  • Chapter 5: Neved: I rarely, truly, feel fear, but that day... (Say "Where's Aelita?" to not lose RP)
  • Chapter 5: Adam: Wait a sec, this kit has the name "Billy" written on the side of it. (Say "I won it" to not lose RP)
  • Chapter 5: Beauty: All three of you are just completely useless! (Say "Calm down" for RP)
  • Chapter 5: Aelita: \PN... I... I didn't want you to see me like... this. (Say "Are you okay?" for RP)
  • Chapter 5: //Talk to Nim after the Ship gets relocated// Nim: Don't worry about me, \PN... This'll pass... I hope...  (Say "Are you okay?" for RP)
  • Chapter 5: Valarie: Looks like you win this one, \PN. (Say "You're strong" or "It was pretty even" to not lose RP)
  • Chapter 6: when battling the Carnivine before Geara2, defeat it (as opposed to running away) for max RP
  • Chapter 6: the guide has this: Terajuma Jungle event while you and Melia wait for your friends to gather to speak with Crawli. (Melia +2, Aelita +2) - this is referring to something else other than getting RP with Melia if you've defeated RiftGyara2 - do you know anything about what this event is?
  • Chapter 6: //While befriending Growlithe interact with Aelita// Aelita: That looks like a ton of fun... Can I play too? (Say "Join me" for RP)
  • Chapter 8: //Storysplit choices after not getting Magma drift and after defeating Kyogre// Venam: But I should try and change that next time I see her. (Say "Don't wait till it's too late" for RP)
  • Chapter 8: //Storysplit after not getting Magma drift.// if you ignore Venam @ Chamber of Awakaning and go straight to Valor Cliffside, you will lose RP with Venam
  • Chapter 9: When Venam asks you about what is at the top of Valor, say "A Forest" and you will get a bonus question, which you say "Intuition" to for max RP
  • Chapter 11: If Darchlight Cave with Florin, exposed Flora when given the chance, and had tried to tell Cassandra, you will lose RP with Erin
  • CTRL+F "LUURULDD" - get to Melia before the timer runs out for RP with her
  • CTRL+F "head up and to the left for one" - say "Define okay" for more RP

Corrections:

Spoiler
  • "Pokemon Hospital south" - it doesn't have to be at night (you just speak to the lady at the counter on the right twice - specify this so people know which person to talk to), it only costs $10,000, and it's available much earlier than where it is in the guide. I'm not sure exactly when it opens up, might be immediately when you get access to the district.
  • "Left-Middle" - it's Icy Wind for 1 big mushroom, not Pain Split
  • "electric type in V12" - v13
  • In the Marble Mansion in the past, you can get toilet paper by talking to the top-right plant in the entrance room. Take this to the bathroom in the restaurant to receive Black Sludge. I'm not entirely sure when this opens up because I found it much later, so probably just put it in the same place as it was in the v12 guide.
  • "Mech Battle" - here are instructions for the Sakitron vs Amanda mech battle
  • This mech-battle is essentially a more complicated version of rock, paper, scissors. Each turn, one of Sakitron's attacks will become a critical hit depending on what Amanda says before the turn. Here are the things Amanda can say and which move you should use when she says each one.
    "Now... Just how are you going to top this move?" -> use Saki Hammer
    "You won't be able to win. How much more need I hammer that idea into your head?" -> use Saki Bash
    "I'll bash you to pieces" -> use Saki Topple
    "You aren't prepared... None of you are prepared..." -> use Saki Tank Engine

•  
  • "stand on the red switch here" - there is a missing instruction after this instruction. It should read "As MC, position yourself above the red bridge in the middle."
  • "cross the blue bridge at the left" - the words I put in the quotations need to be deleted, then it is correct
  • "guided Allen" - Unown Buster is your strongest attack and you should open with it. Here are how to get critical hits after that:
  • "Ever been slashed across the face with a drill? Wanna volunteer?" -> use Unown Buster
    "How you're doing all of this is unknown to me..." -> use Extremespeed
    "Try outspeeding this attack!" -> use Wind Slash
    "Fear the light!" -> use Light's Embrace
  •  
  • "with hoverboard dude" - it's the room after hoverboard dude
  • "Swift Swim Scald" - it is not possible to have the Scald TM at this point, and the only pokemon that learns Scald by level-up that is obtainable is Simipour, which does not have Swift Swim
  • "Rife Essence" - typo
  • "Grand Hall" - should be Gearen Lab, unless this was an intentional Reborn reference!
  • The woman who wants to trade Rockruff is still there in Neo Oceana Pier
  • "Kawopundunga" - slight typo, it's Kawopudunga

Suggestions:

Spoiler
  • "There is a catch" - I think losing this battle gained you relationship points in v12, and might still in v13 even if the music notes don't appear, so if that's the case, should we mention that as is the theme with all relationship point stuff, rather than keeping it a mystery?
  • "luckily nothing as bad" - the best play on turn 1 is to switch Delpha out as you knock out Mismagius. If you do this, the fight is extremely easy from here.
  • "TM105 Arenite Wall!" - mention that at this point, GDC has opened back up
  • "HM02 Fly!" - note that you can't fly into GDC, so you need to walk there from Yui's Ranch or Route 9, but you can fly around inside of and out from GDC
  • "You’ll see Scyther" - to be a bit more clear on the location, go southeast from the entrance and rock climb up
  • "Mall Opportunities" - maybe mention that these are purchaseable on the 5th floor of the department store. The player doesn't have access to it at this point in the guide but could be worth mentioning if the player wants to come back later and finish this.
  • "Chase this Heracross" - I mentioned this in a previous post, but here's a GIF: https://gyazo.com/f58d70c88db67ec2febf6c1513070350
  • "Exit the castle now" - by interacting with the teleporter pad on the ground outside the castle, you can warp to the surface
  • In the description of this video are maps of all 4 floors of the Zorrailyn Labyrinth with colored routes that show paths to collect all items efficiently. Because visuals are easier to follow than words, I feel that both times the labyrinth is mentioned (when you first visit it, and then later after you have Dive), we can just replace the instructions with those images. Also I confirmed that although this is from V12, the labyrinth has not changed in V13: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGLAQjCpn7Y&list=PLEc4j2-lT1DqwY-zLiSNFnLfMjxErjLZt&index=75&ab_channel=NineIcyTails
  • I know I'm suggesting something like this yet again, but because you can use Dive immediately after beating Adam, I feel that the Dive section should be moved up to this point. We wouldn't have the Enigmatic Key yet so that stuff would have to be kept at its current point, but the current dive section is currently post-Ryland, an entire badge later than it's available. You get lots of useful tools from dive such as screens TMs, new pokemon, crests, etc., that we want to mention before tough fights in chapter 14.

Chapter 15! This probably won't be my last post because patches came out after I had began posting, so some stuff had changed.

Axis High Sliding Puzzles:

Spoiler

CTRL+F "red box"

U = up, D = down, L = left, R = right

Top Left Terminal: URURULDRDLDR
Top Right Terminal: DLULURURULDRULULD
Bottom Right Terminal: DRURDLDRURUDLDLRURDR
Bottom Left Terminal: DLULURURULDL

Corrections:

Spoiler
  • "After the rest of the cutscenes" - during these cutscenes, say "I've been great" for RP
  • "Talk to Narcy" - she's by the sign in front of her house, not east of the Pokemon Center
  • "Talk to Narcissa once" - need to add the part about how you use Dark Pulse/Night Daze in battle to change it to Dark Crystal Cavern
  • "consider paralyzing it" - you cannot paralyze it because it's an Electric type. You can put it to sleep though, and it'll take damage due to the field. Wide Guard is also helpful for blocking discharge
  • "thing at the table" - the only one of the 3 options that is selectable is Path 1, so the player isn't given a choice here
  • "Zcell 105" - if you've already gotten the Zygarde Core, I think that disables all cells after, because I got the core before coming here, and this cell and cell 106 don't appear for me
  • "Grigus" - it's Gregus (there are 4 instances of this typo)
  • "enter your building" - enter the top left building. Answer these questions however you like. Then, say "What?" to not lose relationship points.
  • "Then when you return" - the first thing you do after returning is, say "I'm hungry" for relationship points
  • "Watch all the scenes play" - during these scenes, say "Don't let her get to you" for max relationship points
  • "I'm going too" - saying this gives +3 with Aelita, but saying "I hate this" gives +3 with Erick

Suggestions:

Spoiler
  • "Dark Pulse or Night Daze" - in case people didn't bother getting the Spiritomb, probably better just to say that we already have the TM for Dark Pulse. Also, remind the reader that it's helpful to bring something with Flash. And specify where to Rock Climb in Phasial Cave - it's around the left/lower left side of the cave.
  • "den of souls via" - you can visit the Den of Souls as the MC immediately after finishing the Pearl Route (even before beginning the Platinum Route), so it's worth moving the section up as optional because you get a Mega Stone and some TMs earlier than the guide indicates. The Dragon Memory isn't available until after the Platinum Route (I would also move the quick sentence on this to after the Platinum Route), but everything else is available immediately after Pearl. Also in this section there's a typo on Relicanth in the encounters.
  • "Manectite" - this is just one quick sentence to move it to the part where you mention Aevian Litwick in Axis Factory. Again, these candies and Mega Stone may be helpful for the gym/Geara fight. Also she gives you 30 candies - the number isn't specified

12 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Excellent thanx.

Are you sure this is right? I'm at Pokestar Studios, but neither Ana or Dylan are here and I've talked to almost everyone and nothing triggers. 

Weird. Are you sure you did everything up to that point?