Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Jan

14 hours ago, GriffinO1 said:

I might sound kinda dumb but I don’t know how to access my C drive. I tried earlier but it didn’t work.

Normally, it's in the file manager. You go to the "computer" page and there should be several options like "DATA (D:)" and "OS (C:)" (this one being the one you're looking for)

15 hours ago, GriffinO1 said:

When I go back into V10 it give some me tons of other errors. So that isn’t working for me, any other tips?

Hi,

after some trial and error, I think all you can do right now is find a save file that was BEFORE episode 11 starts, load that save file through v10, change screen size to medium, save the game and then reload through v11. So practically you'd be replaying episode 11 from the start. The reason you're getting errors is because you're trying to load v11 material through v10. Happened to me as well.

Either that or you can wait for an update.

I've completed the main story of V11, but I have a question about one of the most recent Help Center Quests.

After showing the item found in the chasm to the worker, the researcher man disappeared and isn't in his house. I'm not sure what to do next. Do I abandon the quest since I don't know where he went, or am I supposed to find him somewhere?

I'm not even asking for a full answer so much as confirmation if this quest can be finished in V11 or not. Thanks!

EDIT: Found him. For those with the same problem, explore the town in which the quest I mentioned is located. You'll need to surf to the left to get the building he's in.

Jan, I am loving that new protag sprite. I love and will miss the old one, but I have a bias for the silver haired characters so instant change ~v~

But seriously, this is such a present you know. I'll be so exicted to have another week playing fangames again good lord. Also the same goes for Zumi for her help, especially the arts (looking patiently forward to your fangame Zumi 👀, hope your motivation and time comes to you.) and the other ones that helped the beta, appreiate all of your effort and work. I love a fangame that takes so much crazy effort every update. It shocks me always.

50 minutes ago, error_macro said:

Hi,

after some trial and error, I think all you can do right now is find a save file that was BEFORE episode 11 starts, load that save file through v10, change screen size to medium, save the game and then reload through v11. So practically you'd be replaying episode 11 from the start. The reason you're getting errors is because you're trying to load v11 material through v10. Happened to me as well.

Either that or you can wait for an update.

I plan to wait for an update (which sucks because I have a few custom sprites I need to put into it.)

Spoiler

Is there a way to fly anywhere outside of the Terrial region?

The only places i can fly to are the Sashilla Village, Route 9 and Yui's ranch, but i would like to fly to previous areas as well to explore.

i called it............... people still fail to realize they should NOT be posting bugs here but should be posting them on the rejuv club page............... seriously people i hate to sound like a stickler for this kind of thing but those pages exist for a reason

• Veterans
1 hour ago, ArcBolt27 said:

i called it............... people still fail to realize they should NOT be posting bugs here but should be posting them on the rejuv club page............... seriously people i hate to sound like a stickler for this kind of thing but those pages exist for a reason

We get your frustration but aggresively posting like this is helping no one. just tell them where they SHOULD post it and move on. All this is doing is showing a slightly toxic environment which is not really good for ANYONE.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

It wouldn't be rejuvenation if there wasn't a *********** at the end of the F****** update. That aside, I really enjoyed the new themes and once again this update had so much story, so many answers and plenty of battles. keep up the good work devs

8 hours ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

Is there a way to fly anywhere outside of the Terrial region?

The only places i can fly to are the Sashilla Village, Route 9 and Yui's ranch, but i would like to fly to previous areas as well to explore.

Hi, you might have already got the answer by now but just in case: the maps are broken down into regions. You can cycle through the different maps (both in the town map and in the fly map) by using PgUp/PgDn

• Thanks 1