Major/Fatal Bugs V11

Jan

I'm at the point where you have to defeat Geara and Zetta on top of the Valor mountain.

There's a bug when getting out from the main entrance and trying to get back in.

Out from here

Spoiler

2019-01-10_16-39-51.png.87bb883d62dad9fccbd1636535d501b1.png

Back in from here

Spoiler

2019-01-10_16-40-11.png.75866d3e660773eab7105182e0f0b2a5.png

This happens

Spoiler

2019-01-10_16-41-15.png.2f6ebb6de8c0870d6e3fea994da12979.png

I currently have V11 with patch 3 on. Good job on the game so far, good luck with all the debugging.

Edited by Storyz

unknown.png

So after a dialogue segment that probably happened in Nymieras house (could also be in the hospital but i had not saved for a long time so i couldn't recreate),  Ren was stuck in this tree after the cutscene.  Dunno if it was because I text skipped or not...

You're able to straight up steal all of Ren's Pokemon by catching Ribombees or whatever you can find and adding them directly to your party. I'm on my phone right now, so I can't get an image, but I was playing v11.3.

After 

Spoiler

encountering the Mysterious Figure at Alamissa Urben, on the Arrest Flora route,

the scene then cuts back to outside Blakeory Atheneum...only for the game to crash immediately after the camera pans up to show the whole exterior of the building, with the following error:

image.png.4a8f0d7cc7457535d740947cdffda85d.png

i have 3 bugs to report. first is narcissa's dark crystal cavern bug. it wont stay a dark cavern after changing and i think it is preventing me from activating the stone on route 9. (i saved in the cavern) 

second is the kakori help center bug. i cant open the kristilline city center cause it isn't recognizing my quests as complete.

third is the egg bugs. i cant pick up the bulbasaur or cyndaquil eggs  i can interact with the eggs but cant take them even when i make space in my party. if someone could take a look and hopefully fix it, id be forever grateful!

Game.rxdata

LastSave.dat

15 minutes ago, BlueRings said:

So in V11 with patch when you get to this cutscene with the Dimensional Garbodor it automatically just moves the character towards the wall and basically you're stuck, I saved before it toggled this but it keeps happening

image.png

The game file is also posted above the screencap if you need it

Edited by BlueRings

On 12/30/2018 at 9:09 PM, Jan said:

Could you give me more details? What was the last thing done before coming here?

Still looking into the issue atm. You could try doing that, but I imagine it'd be fruitless. Sorry.

I also have the same issue with this quest. I defeated the Xen grunts and chose "Evict them", went back to the Help Plaza, Damien said that there is some trouble in the Sand Cave (don't remember the name) and when I enter, the game freezes at the point of the screenshot.

Edit: Sorry, seems I don't know how to quote in this forum. I'm referencing this comment: 

Edited by rickpat

So I think I repeated the glitch that Twintoop above managed to do which has to do with wiping on the Sharpedo battle. I don't know how that one works but wiping kind of makes you walk through walls and unable to exit any door. Interacting with people is fine though.

12 hours ago, Commander said:

So I think I repeated the glitch that Twintoop above managed to do which has to do with wiping on the Sharpedo battle. I don't know how that one works but wiping kind of makes you walk through walls and unable to exit any door. Interacting with people is fine though.

How do we solve this? ;-;

Hey, got a fatal bug. I went to the place where there was the mission in Ocean Pier where a gang traps you and KO every pokemon except 1. I went back there and the electric pannel wiped all my team out. Then i recovered in Venam's gym and i can't move at all, can someone do something about this?Game.rxdata

zsdfsdfs.png

so i pressed on this tree in the scholar district and it started playing text thinking i was in a court room? really weird anyway once it finishes this door comes up and i can't move. im on the story  where i didn't tell anyone about flora if that has anything to do with it.

e8659b7dc7.png

ee74304c07.png