Major/Fatal Bugs V11

Jan

Is someone able to help bring me out of this spot I am stuck in, I was doing a side quest where I find some random minccino in chrisola hotel and now i can't move. Accidentally pressed save in my frustration which is apparently only control that is working haha. Help please!

1507077528_ScreenShot2019-02-04at6_20_01pm.png.eb14b396ee72efe2e4ea55bd82e4265b.pngGame.rxdata Game.rxdata 

Not sure which is the correct 1 needed to fix this issue <<<??

6 hours ago, Magilou said:

Lost a battle, ended up in pokemon center being able to walk through walls but can't access doors. Don't want to save and quit in case it sticks

This problem happend to me aswell. Still stuck

Also i might have accidentaly made it so the files try to open via internett explorer. The game and save file still function but i wonder if this will be a problem when fixing the game, and if so how can i revert it?

Game_2.rxdata

Edited by Bignoob27

18 hours ago, Magilou said:

Lost a battle, ended up in pokemon center being able to walk through walls but can't access doors. Don't want to save and quit in case it sticks

I figured it out. If u have a save not long before the fight. Simply load that one up

To do so rename an earlier save file (the ones which show badges/time etc to Game. Make sure to rename the original Game prior though. Personally i just renamed it glitch so that i know where and what it is incase i ever need it

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to progress through to the West Gearen Storyline in the most updated version- trying to talk to Korrina so we can take her boat over to stop the toxic gas. Whenever I talk to Korrina, though, she turns around (supposedly to notice my character) and the game goes into softlock. 

I wasn't able to find "game.rxdata" or whatever in any of my files for the game- hoping this is the right one though!
Thank you in advance! 

LastSave.dat

I got on, and started walking around then suddenly i get a pop (shown in the pic) and some other popups that i couldn't get a pic of cause i clicked to fast (i tried restarting a couple of times to see if i can get them to show again for a screen shot) but only kept getting the one popup.

image.png

game.rxdata

Edited by BukoBunny
I accidentally sent the pic twice lol

I am not sure if this one is a bug but i can't seem to go back to Kristiline town.

Spoiler

I upgraded my game to V11 from V10 just before fighting Angie. My Pokemon were underleveled so i left the town without fighting Angie by using the portal behind her. Now i can't go back to Kristiline Town after i escaped. I tried Tesla's boat but there is no Kristiline Town option. There is only Akuwa Town in the "more" option btw.362535716_Pokemonrejuvenationbug.thumb.PNG.2f6d17aecd03eb6bbd92cc5b53767b92.PNG

I'm at the West Gearen gym battle and I get an error whenever I try to leave. I tried losing to get back to where I last healed and got "Script 'Interpreter' line 276:" etc

Also please let me know if this is the right file, I see other people posting .rxdata files but I can't find that in my folder anywhere

error2.PNG

error3.PNG

Game.ini

I'm fatally stuck within the ranger base, I can't find my character and I'm running through walls. I can interact with some of the people but I can't leave. 

Stuck.png

Edited by LoFt
Couldnt put in the photo

I lost the battle against Adam, but the script began hanging before I could finish the battle and then it saved right after.  Now any time I start up the game, it crashes because it has me try to fight against Adam with my whole team fainted.  Is there any solution to this?

Screenshot_78.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if being able to softlock yourself counts as a bug, but in the area near the wispy tower with the Espurr, if it's following you, you can softlock yourself above the pumpkin near the tables.

Maybe add a dialogue option to send the espurr away, or change the scenery to prevent softlocks?

I only saw it happen once to a streamer, but it could be possible to softlock yourself with any of the following pokemon events.