Major/Fatal Bugs V11

Jan

I'm stuck at the entrance of Alamissa Urben. I was doing the second help request for Sashila and I went to Alamissa Urben and right when I entered I got some dialogue with Damien talking about something. I saved cause I thought something was going to go down and turns out I can't move anymore so I'm stuck here lol.

image.png.665669b582c3185aa907921b7876669b.png

24 minutes ago, Sardines said:

What's this "simple fix" then? If you know, then it would be greatly appreciated if you could also tell it

I don't know, as I don't have the resources needed to read the code.

But I'm guessing that it's a spelling error or the variable wasn't initialized properly. Or something along those lines. If Scripts.rxdata was changed from the last version, than something like that is very possible.

4 hours ago, not Azery said:

hey we're currently trying to figure out what's causing this. Do you have any details with what Pokemon/Moves etc this was happening with?

If memory serves, the only Pokemon I had left was Sylveon, which used Hyper Voice. I don't quite remember what Pokemon were KO'd by Hyper Voice though.

EDIT: All good now. Battle seems to be progressing properly now, after I reset and healed up my team.

Edited by Byakuya Kuchiki

10 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

I don't know, as I don't have the resources needed to read the code.

But I'm guessing that it's a spelling error or the variable wasn't initialized properly. Or something along those lines. If Scripts.rxdata was changed from the last version, than something like that is very possible.

Oh okay, I see, so you have no idea then. Please do not try to act as if you know what's going on when it's definitely not the case

Spoiler

For some reason, I am stuck in this area after a cutscene from the Blacksteeple castle prison thing. It also doesn't help that the game autosaved itself, trapping me in this position. I saw several people having the same issue.

I would appreciate it if someone could move me so I could carry on with this story.

EDIT: Someone did it for me and I am extremely grateful 😄

Screenshot 2018-12-28 at 13.36.01.png

Game.rxdata

Edited by TheFilthyCasual

Spoiler

In Farlorned Cavern, Route 9, after using rock climb, ability capsule is obtained. However, when rock climb is used again; instead of coming back down.; the player gets stuck as he moves forward resulting in a softlock.

1.PNG

17 hours ago, Kegan said:

I'm stuck at the entrance of Alamissa Urben. I was doing the second help request for Sashila and I went to Alamissa Urben and right when I entered I got some dialogue with Damien talking about something. I saved cause I thought something was going to go down and turns out I can't move anymore so I'm stuck here lol.

image.png.665669b582c3185aa907921b7876669b.png

I installed the new patch, but it didn't fix my problem. I'm still stuck at this spot, unable to move. 

Edit: I booted up an earlier save and freed myself but just a heads up that this bug is still there haha. 

Edited by Kegan

I closed my game while my window size was set to fullscreen (Medium is too small an d large covered the bottom line of text in battle) and now I cant open it again. I last saved in an area that didnt exist in v10 so I cant load an older version. Can someone help me with this? I really don't want my 50 hours to go down the drain. I believe the file I submitted is the correct file, if not let me know.

Game.rxdata

Edit: I changed my save file with a backup of the save I had before starting v11, so I can replay the game for a bit. Still, this issue needs to be fixed some point soon, if I did not have a manual backup I would've been royally screwed until I got help.

Edit 2: I got back to the point where my game became bricked before, so all is good now. I even avoided a few mistakes that I made last time, like accidentally losing all my money.

Edited by Leon_Genesis

I closed my game while it was on fullscreen. And i started to play V11 and saved after a few minutes. Then i closed the game and restarted it, but i cant restart my game (i have error 151). My last saved file was made a long time ago.. how can i fix it? Can someone help me to fix this?

Game.rxdata

Edited by Evylash

So whenever I lost a battle in Terajuma, I would wake up in the ranger station invisible and able to walk through walls yet unable to leave the ranger station I am only able to talk to a single scientist who talks about Vileplumes and that's about it. I have been sent back here several times whenever I am defeated on the island. Also after Nim freaks out and lets your enemies free and you have to battle that one guy with a G? whoever you have to fight first his Masquerain would turn invisible after using bug swarm. I have screenshots of my screen being centered as if I'm in the middle of the walls  but not of the ones with the invisible Masquerain.

I apologize for not being able to post the pictures due to the fact the size is to big to post.

Edited by shadowhollow4
apology

Had the same bug to do with completing Blacksteeple Castle. I got defeated, painfully, by Madame X and awoken after the long dialogue to be stuck inside the bed 3rd from the right. Please may someone put me back into the right position after Adam walks away so I can continue on with the chapter. Many Thanks!

Game.rxdata 

(Thanks to those who let me know how easy finding "Game.rxdata" actually is)

bugggg.PNG.7de6e021d52d315cf106d735edb51ab8.PNG

First of all thank you sm for the update 

Buggg: My character is basically invisible and can walk through walls of the Ranger Center to other Ranger Centers. This will not allow me to exit the center (but will allow me to travel offscreen) thus trapping me as an invisible person ;-; pls help cause this is my second save file of the game. :c

Edited by Aestreal