Major/Fatal Bugs V11

Jan

bit of a long thing about the wimpod event with a lotta images, so bear with me

BA3IfC1.png

o7VOLzs.png

Z9SnZHz.png

m2H3nQS.png

FeeIid3.png

alright so chasing wimpod in this exact order results in wimpod walking down a bit

ks7UeJO.png

...and then it gets teleported here.

40a1O4g.png

40a1O4g.png

you can do whatever you want around here, wimpod wont even move. however.

E1EFVmh.pngvINN0JF.png

if you walk to either of these two spots after getting wimpod stuck here, an exclamation mark will appear above wimpods head. wimpod will move off the screen (going through a few rocks in the meantime), and you cant do anything, effectively resulting in a softlock.

its important to note this STILL PLAYS OUT AFTER CATCHING OR MAKING WIMPOD FLEE. the exclamation mark appears, the softlock appears, wimpods sprite is just gone. but its still a softlock nonetheless.

this doesnt occur when you bait wimpod to the location youre supposed to bait it to.

14 hours ago, Lordofcold said:
  Hide contents

After I beat the Gardevoir, I'm told to go back to the house with Ren, Renia, and Huey, but the side entrance that I'm supposed to use isn't letting me through.

image.png

Game.rxdata

Spoiler

Uhm, you're meant to be on the tile below that one to exit the building. Here, I marked the tile you're meant to push left on.

image.png.4cb2f159a9eecd08115cc44e971a7a30.png

This should work.

Okay, this is something that happened on the roue where you rat out Flora to Erin.

Basically, what happened was that, after making out of the Voidal chasm, I was looking around the desert. While there, I blacked out...

...and respawned in GDC's Scholar District, AKA the last place I visited a Pokemon Center. Furthermore, the Claydol in the National Park doesn't work, meaning one becomes stuck in GDC.

• Developers

...Guys. The Xen battleship bug has been reported numerous times, lol. One report is enough. A patch will be up later today to fix this issue. 

• Like 2

You are able to use Fly after beating Souta if you have a Pokemon with Fly (Like Drampa).

This allows you to Fly back to Gearen City early (prior to obtaining the Fly HM, as it should be).

Taking the train back to Gearen from GDC after beating Souta also brings you back to regular Gearen, not neo Gearen.

Potentially Related but after beating Souta and meeting Narcissa on Route 9, she is also able to bring you back, which could also potentially be the source of the city not transforming.

For some reason entering the Bike Shop in Gearen then leaving triggered the transformation into Neo Gearen.

Entering and exiting any other building in Neo Gearen that is present in regular Gearen except for the Bike Shop reverts it back into regular Gearen.

The event with Jan at the Lab runs regardless of whether the current outside of Gearen is Neo or not. Leaving the Lab also reverts Gearen to regular Gearen as well.

On 12/24/2018 at 8:46 AM, Mionee said:

Hello,

experiencing a hangup script on this battle, the very first battle in the sewers at the start of the game

Also experiencing the Nidoran issue already reported above in Oceana Pier

Game_5AfSCoWMMT.png

Game_PZr6tTuupd.png

edit: I could get past that battle and the rest of the sewers somehow (a lot of delay between turns, but it worked out), but it's doing the same behavior on goldenwood forest. seems to do that every time i'm teamed up with someone so far)

edit2: currently stuck on the battle with melia against eli and sharon, managed to sneak my way around other double battles but this one is unskippable. i imagine there's probably something wrong with partner AI given that every other battle seems fine 😕

I also have the same problem with the double battles when I fight with another character I had to throw pokeballs while weakening the companion pokemon to continue

Spoiler

While doing the Moseley-Hospital of Hope sidequest, the policeman on the 2nd floor down from the roof (roof to first top floor to second top floor (where glitch occurs) will permanently lock you talking to him if you talk to him after the battle. I tried pressing escape but his speech bubble came up every time it was canceled. The glitch did not occur if I just walked past him after the battle, although he said his message (that repeated infinitely when the player talks to him) once as I walked past him.

I actually got an issue fixed. I was in the beta but I did something weird so I was unable to play for awhile. I started messing around with it some more and went back 4 or 5 saves to get it working again. I'm not entirely sure what caused the bug though. The game started saving differently at some point but I doubt that was it. I just wanted to tell you guys that I managed to fix it after going back a couple more saves than I did before.

• Developers

image.png.710fe8a944cb072571a1a6c9b1d68587.png

Going to the event from this part of the stairs:

image.png.ec401a54f4f7a9a92bcc148082e7164d.png

picking the second option:

image.png.3f25fe74d0b26004c45b46494af3b01f.png

makes her try to walk through you, which unfortunately she cannot do and oops it's a softlock <:[

would be an awful time for an autosave

7 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

This was a rather buggy release. Crawli would be proud.

In all seriousness, SpriteResizer151 is rather annoying. From the little programming knowledge that I have, It's a simple fix, isn't it? I was about to report it, but it seems as if I was late.

What's this "simple fix" then? If you know, then it would be greatly appreciated if you could also tell it

• Veterans
17 minutes ago, Byakuya Kuchiki said:

I'm currently working my way through the new Help Quests, and during a battle in the Ruined City, this wound up appearing.
image.png.7c0dedf076bfc086c917b408c706028e.png
So now I'm stuck in a trainer battle where the opponent never sends in another Pokemon.

hey we're currently trying to figure out what's causing this. Do you have any details with what Pokemon/Moves etc this was happening with?