Major/Fatal Bugs V11

Jan

• Developers
19 hours ago, ferno said:

So I'm at the end of Darchlight Cave where the elevator is, but when I go into the room where it is, Flora just kinda teleports to it and is non-interactable so I cannot continue. Not sure what to do. Maybe I'm doing something wrong/missing something.

download.png.5b23fadfb0280fd9675ada7841a3bf33.png1866633762_download(1).png.c46c85245e9a764b7005522de348cba5.png

Do you mind posting your save file? 

16 hours ago, Megazero456 said:

The SpiritResizer line 151type error is still in effect even after I put in the patch need help, please I don't know why I thought that it was dead but it came back alive like a zombie

Edit: Sorry if it sounds like I am being mean

The patch for this error hasn't been released yet.

15 hours ago, vegatarianSpam said:

where can I find the newest patch?

Patches are on the dl page. 

• Developers
6 minutes ago, ferno said:

So it seems like you somehow skipped a story event here:

81c9be761b27f7a629890e7cb7a55397.png

Though I'm confused how this is possible. Do you remember what you did? (This should be triggered after walking out of the lab with the mirror.)

Just now, Jan said:

Do you mind posting your save file? 

The patch for this error hasn't been released yet.

Patches are on the dl page. 

Thank you very much for the info on the line 151 error hasn't been released yet was literally panicking when it didn't work  

• Developers
18 hours ago, Roman said:

Video: 

There are two combinations to this room. The regular, and the secret one. You're mixing them up. First color you chose was Brown, not orange.

• Developers
31 minutes ago, Atracreama said:

After the Blacksteeple Castle Adam just talked to me and now I am stuck on the bed. Could someone please relocate me.

Game.rxdata

Patch the game.

So I got v11 patched and all. I started a second playthrough, and while that save slot is (currently) working perfectly, my first save—the one I'm continuing from v10—is extremely prone to crashing. It can't seem to handle entering battle, opening my party members' summaries, or opening the PC at all. Every time I try to do one of those things, the script hangs. This ONLY happens on save slot 1. (still in GDC on that file btw, if that's relevant at all. I only recently started the Kimono Girl quest, so I haven't even finished episode 12 yet.)

Before I patched the game, I had installed this mod pack:

but I'm unsure if this had anything to do with the crashes, because I downloaded a new patched core game with no mods and transferred my Game.rxdata there. Same exact thing happens.

I hope there's a solution to this because I would really rather not abandon my first save altogether.

Sorry if this sounds like too much trouble but I was wondering if you could help me with something I have re downloaded more than like 4-6 Pokemon rejuvenation v11.2 files but every time I try it always saysCapture22.PNG.073cfd2d084e9d26ad4df766e67c4663.PNG Please help me I really want to carry on playing this game.

okay since i haven't seen a fix for this (or even seemingly this issue being mentioned before...?), a consistent issue my friend runs into when attempting to do florin's battle:

unknown.png

This also happens regardless of whether Flora or Florin is teamed up with in Darchlight Cave. we tried to test it with erin but she just teleported to the elevator and stayed there Thanks Erin

Game1.rxdata

• Developers
7 hours ago, DeltaReverie said:

okay since i haven't seen a fix for this (or even seemingly this issue being mentioned before...?), a consistent issue my friend runs into when attempting to do florin's battle:

unknown.png

This also happens regardless of whether Flora or Florin is teamed up with in Darchlight Cave. we tried to test it with erin but she just teleported to the elevator and stayed there Thanks Erin

Game1.rxdata

Works fine for me. Sounds like something during the dl went wrong (As there is an image missing). I recommend re downloading.

On 1/4/2019 at 3:55 AM, luciarose said:

i dont know if it has been reported, but when you do the bandit quest at kakori help center it doesnt give you the reward and i completed all the quests, but because of the bug, i cant get the last reward or the one for completing them all. 

Game.rxdata

This bug also prevents us from getting the key to open the next help center

• Upvote 1

There is a Semi-Major bug, only because you can open up a previous save, which takes place in Route 9 inside the Forbidden Meadow *or what it is called*. After using strength on some boulders you can rock climb to grab an Ability Capsule. When you use rock climb in whatever position it pushes you up into a wall which makes it impossible to move. If you have a save from before the rock climb you can escape. Unfortunately, I don't have an image because I hadn't saved in a while and I have been set back a few hours.

Thanks, I hope this gets fixed in the future just to make it easier on some who may have autosave on...