Masquerade Mafia Madness(Game over, Ballgoer Victory)

DigitalAmber

Pls don't lynch me for the lulz *angery eyes*

So I read over everything that has happened oof so many pages, and this is what I understand thus far. Someone say OBJECTION if I misread something like I typically do

Lykos and Kiet are confirmed innocent (if seal is to be trusted)

Lia's role is also confirmed (but does not confirm whether she is maf or not)

The question right now is who did seal follow? Remember, he's allegedly visited (of the players still alive) Lykos and Kiet.

I would believe him a hundred percent, if not for the fact that he hasn't died. Why hasn't maf killed him if he's such a potential liability? I'm currently not home, so I want to hear people's (especially Seal's) thoughts before I say more.

Ignore this, I just realized it's because Kiet blocked people

In relation to Ali's question from previous day, which I didn't have a chance to answer before the phase change, Breakfast/I have been the one doing the stabilizing. However, stabilizing doesn't prevent death, just prevents switching and changing of someone's role.

About Kiet, (if you are the roleblocker) who did you roleblock this time? Because it's heavily likely that the person you blocked is the person that was meant to perform the kill during the night (which is why no kill took place) 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who did you block this night, Kiet?
Anyway, I have no reason to hold back this information any longer. I was the amnesiac, meaning I had the ability to choose a the role of a dead player and take it for myself. Initially I was third party with no wincon and had the potential to become mafia or town. I have to admit I initially thought about becoming mafia, if my contributions seemed genuine and focused on scumhunting that's because I wanted to catch a mafia to take their role and alignment and win from there but after seing how the tables had turned (and admitely because I was dumb and mistakenly tried to take on the Party Host's role instead of Cass' actual role) I decided to take the physician role last night phase. So hi I'm the new doctor. With that out of the way I think there are two main suspects right now and that we can assume that everyone else is town-aligned/at least not mafia for the reasons already discussed: Seal and Lykos.
I'd go deeper into why I think Seal is mafia but there's absolutely no need.
If Seal is innocent that means that his claim of Lykos being town-aligned would have to be truth as there were no mafia roles capable of faking cop reports, which means that either Seal is guilty or one of the other four players is the last mafia member (which I think is very unlikely). His weird target choices for his alleged ability dont help his case either.
[Eliminate] Seal

Well mafs couldn't kill Seal (if they wanted to kill him for real) because they were blocked from Kiet in the last two nights. Now i wonder too which person Kiet chose last night, it's strange that he voted Bok without saying anything important. My first thought was that he blocked Bok, but i will see what Kiet will say about it. 

Also yeah it's strange that in N3, Seal visited Kiet and not like Ali or Nicki. I admit that i didn't think about it but probably Lia might be right. Because he visited me, Kiet and Bibs where we can say that we had already understood that they were innocent. Now i wonder which person he visited this time. 

Anyway i will wait before to put a vote again, first i want to see what Kiet and Seal have to say about this.

Kiet is going to say that he roleblocked/protected me, which he did because I received a message saying that I was (again) restrained last night. That makes me look pretty bad (again) since no death occured last night. Now, much like with Nicki's case on the previous day phase, there are several possible explanations for this. I won't get into details as far as the possiblity of me being the blocked killer goes, because I've already explained what my role was, already said that I was innocent, and at this point I really don't have much more to say about it so it's entirely up to everyone whether or not you want to believe me. I'd invite Seal to check my alignment (again) but if I end up restrained he's not even able to do that, so I guess I'm still stuck in that "maybe inno maybe guilty" area.

The other possibilities are me being the target, which I wouldn't know since Kiet protected me from everything, Lía healing the target, and the mafia choosing not to kill in a ploy to convict the person Kiet blocked (in the present case, me). That sounds like a conspiracy theory but I consider it a very real possibility that the remaining maf could choose, in order to change the momentum of the game.

Now Seal, I have no idea of what he could have done with his ability last night, and like Lía I find his choices of targets a bit odd. Waiting for him to tell what he did last night so we can adjust our votes accordingly, if needed.

First i was only kidding Bok. You are fine 😄

[Unvote] Bok

2nd i was roleblocking Ali, like i already said, i thought from the start the Mafia trio would be Ali, Nicki and Cass.

But now with some Information revealed it doesn't add up anymore.

I asked Amber how many non-towns there might be in this game. And he told me that there are 4 non-towns in this game. So assuming with Bean (thirdparty-sided Worrywart), Cass (Mafiasided Performer), Nicki (Mafiasided Maid), there is one missing.

I thought that this person would have been Ali, cause again there was no Mafia-Kill with me blocking/protecting the target.

But now that Lia revealed she was third-party we reached 4 non-towns with Ali beeing Town. Additionally now that she is on the townside, doesn't that mean the game should have ended? Cause there shouldn't be any Mafia/Third-Party remaining.

So there might be 3 options now:

• Lia is lying and she became Mafia instead of Town.
  • Cass was townsided, but the performer role also imitated the allignment. Meaning Ali is Mafia.
  • Amber might have not revealed the entire truth

So what are your thoughts on this matter right now?

Pressure Vote for now

[Eliminate] Lia

I tried to follow Alistair last night but I failed.

I don't think Amber would lie. His statements didn't really tell me a lot when I asked him something so I think he favors not telling certain information over lying about it.

Lia your post is odd to me. In an earlier post I justified my night actions and your response seemed acceptant but now you question them.

It's depressingly quiet.
And nobody's saying anything.

Lemme give some of my thoughts. 

I don't think it's too suspicious that Seal just happened to visit Ali, since he is seen to be one of the more suspicious people, but it also creates problems for us since Kiet and Seal would be very likely at this point to follow the same people, meaning we learn very little.

My gut tells me to be suspicious of Lia, because I don't personally find her arguments against Seal too convincing. It really looks like a maf post, trying to throw suspicion onto him

However, looking at voting patterns, Lia was the one of the first ones who voted for both Nicki and Cass, providing lengthy and well-explained reasons for voting them, and not changing her vote at all (And as we know, they both turned out to be maf). Conversely, Ali has been one of the last to vote Nicki and Cass, even trying to shift the vote off of Cass and onto Lykos, and providing little reason either than "I agree" in both cases when voting for Cass and Nicki. Now that we know there is one mafia member left (If I'm wrong, yell OBJECTION!), It's looking more and more likely that Ali is the final member of the mafia team.

hence [Eliminate] Alistair

Welp seems like the activity somehow rapidly decreased.

But i don't think off a better solution then to lynch off Alistair (who probably is Mafia) right now.

The only person who could still be Mafia are: Lykos and Lia imo.

Lykos cause probably Seal was redirected when he followed him and we don't really know his Allignment and Lia, cause of switching to Mafia side instead off to Town.

Let's just wait for the Phasechange then.

I'm sorry for have been inactive in this day also i still suspect that Ali could be mafia. If at the end of this day we will find out that he's town, i apologize for suspecting him of being mafia

[Eliminate] Alistair

I want to say that i'm not mafia. Also with my ability i can also "send" the mafia kill to someone else (if i'm their target) and i can hit one of the mafia people, so you also have proof that i'm not mafia.

Oh, right, anyone that followed Lykos probably ended up following a different person.
Uh. 
I still dont think Ali is mafia because Cass wasting even only one night action using her ability on Ali seems dumb when you can gain some advantage by checking the roles of town players. Even the idea of her using her ability on Ali to make it look like they're not on the same side sounds dumb because there's no way she could have known she was getting lynched that day (heck, for like half of the day phase she was blending very well with town, totally away from the spotlight).
Voting Ali is just dumb.
Right now I'm pretty sure it's either Lykos or Seal.

As the remaining survivors huddled into the common ballroom together, they decided to stand united and fight free or die trying. One of them was armed with the knife that had killed Cass. As the lights started to dim in the room the knife wielding survivor chucked the knife through a painting. He was rewarded with a pained scream of terror and fear. The survivors fanned out to cut off any escape routes. Behind the painting, Alistair was found dead behind the portrait. A pair of keys that matched the doors in the building was found in his coat. With those keys, the survivors of the Masquerade Massacre fled the manor. 

Alistair is dead, he was the MafiaSided Party Host.

The Game is over, the town has won!

1. Lord Draykle- TownSided Messenger(telepath)

2. Captain Breakfast->Bok Choi: Stabalizer(prevents role changes))

3. Purple cicada- Mafiasided Maid(Janitor)

4. Jace Stormkirk- Townsided Conversationalist(Neighbor; can make a chat with 2 people)

5. L'Belle- Townsided Physician(Doctor)

6. Psychic Bean Sheep- Self Sided Worrywart(Old Maid)

7. Seal

8. Andracass- Mafiasided Performer(Actress(appeared as Party Host on death))

9. Alistair- Mafiasided Party Host(Mafiasided telepath)

10. WalpurgisImprovisor(Amnesiac)-> Physician(Doctor)(Ended game as and thus won as town)

11. LykosHand townsided Footman(redirector)

12. Kabs- TownSided Reversionist(butterfly)

13: CrimsonDragon21-Townsided storyteller(Nurse)

GG to everyone 😄 

I must say that everyone has played pretty well and also congratulations for the mafia people for almost overturning the situation in their favor ^^, for a moment i thought that mafia would have won this game 😄 

• Global Mods

Kiet was the reason that townies won, and it was well deserved imo! Congratulations, Townies!

Maf had no idea who each other were, all we knew is that there were 3 of us.

Yeah, we didn't know each other at the start and didn't share a chat either. The only way for us to share a chat would have been if a maf tried to kill another maf, which didn't happen.

@Walpurgis the main reason Cass spent her ability on me and our interactions seemed genuine is because we actually didn't know we were allies lol.