E18: Void-kissed (Community Release)

Amethyst

I've just started downloading E17 played just a couple of fights but one thing is for sure... This is the best pokemon game ever made! All people in gamefreak should be kicked off and hire you to make the new pokemons more exciting! But I have a question. If I download e18... will affect the first steps? I haven't taken out the first gym but I am scared of the glitches that may happen

3 hours ago, Bignoob27 said:
  Hide contents

Girl in agate needs a code, anyone know where to find it?

Spoiler

In Meteor's hq from a while back.

Spoiler

Devon Corporation's rear entrance (the place you left after that disaster)

Spoiler

Its use the keycard on the moniters inside to find an entrance to the puzzle room.

I just solved the numbers puzzle, that was brutal, but I loved it!

From start to finish, it took me 12 hours, a spread sheet and somewhere between 50 and 100 moves.
I will note that I did sleep in-between, and I only started mapping moves once I woke up, so it was really only 4ish hours of work, and the number of moves was probably closer to 100.

9 hours ago, FireyJ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Can someone help me with the hardy's gym puzzle? I'm kinda confused lol

There's a thread here with the solution:

I had to look it up because I am utterly tone-deaf.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, altimis said:

I just solved the numbers puzzle, that was brutal, but I loved it!

From start to finish, it took me 12 hours, a spread sheet and somewhere between 50 and 100 moves.
I will note that I did sleep in-between, and I only started mapping moves once I woke up, so it was really only 4ish hours of work, and the number of moves was probably closer to 100.

You mean the 3x3 grid puzzle? No joke, i messed around with it for maybe like 10 minutes and solved it.  Had no idea how I did it, just got extremely lucky xD

23 minutes ago, wcv said:

There's a thread here with the solution:

I had to look it up because I am utterly tone-deaf.

and thanks 😄

9 minutes ago, FireyJ said:

You mean the 3x3 grid puzzle? No joke, i messed around with it for maybe like 10 minutes and solved it.  Had no idea how I did it, just got extremely lucky xD

According to "sources" there is a simple solution to it, but I didn't want to move forward with that because it felt like cheating.
That and the term move can be ambiguous in the case, and knowing Ame, I assumed she wouldn't make it that cut and dry to leave out the ambiguity.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, so before anything else I apologize lol. Anyway, I've encountered a battle script error in Byxbysion Wasteland. This first occurred when I battled Fern in the Wasteland Hideout. And apparently, this also occurs in every Pokemon battle in the wasteland. Here's the script btw:

Exception: NoMethodError
PokeBattle_ActualScene:3403:in `pbFainted'
PokeBattle_Battler:1423:in `pbFaint'
PokeBattle_Battle:6160:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:6057:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:6057:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Clauses:42:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4439:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4438:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:4438:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4422:in `loop'

I'm also attaching my save file, jic. Help much appreciated! <333

Game.rxdata

2 hours ago, Amethyst said:

I could go ahead and put it into a wallpaper format along with the other characters.

Woohoo!! Thank you so much Ame! And really awesome job with newest episode! I LOVE IT!

• Like 1

Spoiler

Is it intentional that your team isn't fully healed between the ??? and ??? & ??? fights? I'm finding the third battle to be brutal without a fully healed team. The best I could do was keep five members alive, but then the Jynx got lucky with a double crit blizzard ;-;

1 hour ago, Azure NightStriker said:
  Hide contents

Is it intentional that your team isn't fully healed between the ??? and ??? & ??? fights? I'm finding the third battle to be brutal without a fully healed team. The best I could do was keep five members alive, but then the Jynx got lucky with a double crit blizzard ;-;

Spoiler

I believe so, what i did is i caught a poison heal Shroomish gave it Spore, Drain Punch and Bullet seed. It can tank the Umbreon giving you time to fully heal for the next battle, aswell as it can put clefable to sleep so you can focus Ice team in double battle.

Three minor bugs

1. On azurine island there is a broken price of the water plant stuff (I have a screenshot)

Spoiler

2. In the long cutscene during the part where gardevoir makes a black hole there is a graphical bug where a line that looks like the bars at the top and bottom of the screen appears near the middle

3. The npc who ask you to fill out the pokedex stops her dialogue after ,"it won't take long ..." and doesn't give you the promised reward and if you talk to her again she just says the same thing

So I was just wondering: Is it safe to download this from Mega? I have MalwareBytes Free, but I'm still scared to get a virus on my computer? Downloading the Game locally never finishes the download, so Mega is kind of my only option.

Thanks!

Spoilers, I wanted to report this bug

Spoiler

So I'm in the glass workstation, fighting the first grunt (when they're cornering the glaceon). I shot the lickilicky, dusknoir comes out, I use skydrop with my braviary. In the second turn of skydrop, the grunt is actually able to switch pokemon and gets out his Barbaracle, that gets hit by the skydrop but isn't able to attack.

14 hours ago, Azure NightStriker said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Yes. Its actually a story point later that your supposed to be weakened for the third battle.

15 minutes ago, wcv said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes. Its actually a story point later that your supposed to be weakened for the third battle.

Spoiler

Well that's good to know. Now I have to figure out how I'm gonna beat them. I could just try to ignore the Clefable and just blast through the ice team first...

I like the idea of Pokemon still obeying you if they go over a level cap during battle. From my viewpoint, during battles (especially gym battles) we have certain Pokemon that are either on or under level cap, but levels up over the level cap. That in turns gives the opponent an advantage making it a struggle in battle sometimes.