E18: Void-kissed (Community Release)

Amethyst

2 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:
  Hide contents

Can someone give me tips to the double battle against cain and shelly, i beat both then the ??? but the third battle gets me

Spoiler

Grab a Shroomish around the area. Its Spore can be used to put Clefable to sleep at the beginning of the third battle. From there you can sweep the ice team with ease, and then gang up on the psychic team. Also, if you have a Pokemon immune to poison and/or that resists dark (such as Poison Heal Breloom coincidentally enough) it can more or less permanently wall the Umbreon of the Dark Team just before those two. Use that time to revive and heal all your Pokemon from the preceeding battle. That way you go in with more or less a fresh team. AND if you teach it Brick Break it can also smash Ninetales's Aurora Veil if that gets set up.

Edited by wcv

2 minutes ago, wcv said:
  Hide contents

Grab a Shroomish around the area. Its Spore can be used to put Clefable to sleep at the beginning of the third battle. From there you can sweep the ice team with ease, and then gang up on the psychic team. Also, if you have a Pokemon immune to poison and/or that resists dark (such as Poison Heal Breloom coincidentally enough) it can more or less permanently wall the Umbreon of the Dark Team just before those two. Use that time to revive and heal all your Pokemon from the preceeding battle. That way you go in with more or less a fresh team. AND if you teach it Brick Break it can also smash Ninetales's Aurora Veil if that gets set up.

Spoiler

Damn breloom is a god, Thanks!

Who do i replace though, currently i use Aegislash, Metagross, Blaziken (speed boost), Crobat Swampert and gardevoir

Edited by Bignoob27

Just now, Bignoob27 said:
  Hide contents

Damn breloom is a god, Thanks!

Who do i replace though, currently i use Aegislash, Metagross, Blaziken (speed boost), Crobat Swampert and gardevoir

Spoiler

I'd go with Gardevoir(much as it pains me to say that). Cain's poison types wreck it, as do Shelly's bugs, AND a certain someone's dark types. Meanwhile a certain other someone's psychic types resist half its STAB.

So yeah, Gardevoir just is not good in this particular matchup.

Just now, wcv said:
  Hide contents

I'd go with Gardevoir(much as it pains me to say that). Cain's poison types wreck it, as do Shelly's bugs, AND a certain someone's dark types. Meanwhile a certain other someone's psychic types resist half its STAB.

So yeah, Gardevoir just is not good in this particular matchup.

Spoiler

Yeah i figured, love her though. Thanks alot!

12 hours ago, wcv said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Found the shroomish, but where can i get a toxic orb?

Edited by Bignoob27

8 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:

I can't find the shroomish. is there a special patch or am i just unlucky?

Also where can u get the toxic orb?

Spoiler

Find the area where you will need to turn the Snowy Mountain into the Mountain Field by using the selected Fire type move. Then you will see patches of grass that will contain wild Shroomish.

Just now, Maqqy said:

Hide contents

Find the area where you will need to turn the Snowy Mountain into the Mountain Field by using the selected Fire type move. Then you see patches of grass that will contain wild Shroomish.

Spoiler

Found it Thanks! Do u also happen to know about toxic orb?

• Developers
2 hours ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

What the...

Reveal hidden contents

132.jpg.1e94c1beacb7e7a7e8355a101eca95f3.jpg

I don't see an Espeon...

43 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

u have that issue too? glad im not the only one

This is likely caused by the follower mod, which is incompatible with E18, please disable the mod.

3 minutes ago, Marcello said:

This is likely caused by the follower mod, which is incompatible with E18, please disable the mod.

I already disabled it before I went to E18 and I don't have an Espeon^^

Edit: Nevermind... I tried it in E17, disabled follower again and then it works on E18

Just now, Bignoob27 said:
  Hide contents

Found it Thanks! Do u also happen to know about toxic orb?

Spoiler

It can now be purchased on the 11th floor of the Dept. Store. Which you will need the 11th sticker for. You will obtain it by the end of the episode after the events of Agate.

1 minute ago, Maqqy said:

Hide contents

It can now be purchased on the 11th floor of the Dept. Store. Which you will need the 11th sticker for. You will obtain it by the end of the episode after the events of Agate.

Spoiler

Aww 😞 does black sludge heal poison heal mons?

1 hour ago, Bignoob27 said:
  Hide contents

Found the shroomish, but where can i get a toxic orb?

Its inside the Beryl Ward (Corey's) gym in the hidden room IIRC.

You'll need to have fought his Skuntank in Citrine Mountain and gotten the item behind it to open the room up.

Edited by wcv
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:
  Hide contents

Aww 😞 does black sludge heal poison heal mons?

no it dont, it never did even in the main series games........ if it is for you atm then it may possibly be a bug as i dont believe black sludge is intended to heal a mon that has poison heal

1 minute ago, ArcBolt27 said:

no it dont, it never did even in the main series games........ if it is for you atm then it may possibly be a bug as i dont believe black sludge is intended to heal a mon that has poison heal

It's not i just needed something for my breloom but i found a toxic orb

1 minute ago, Bignoob27 said:

It's not i just needed something for my breloom but i found a toxic orb

good thats the proper item for a poison heal mon anyways even in a competitive scene any poison heal mon is almost always seen holding a toxic orb............. might i recommend protect as a possible move to give it that extra bit of survivability............ not sure if drain punch is available yet as a learnable move but if u plan on making it a physical attacker drain punch on a poison heal breloom is GODLY

1 minute ago, ArcBolt27 said:

good thats the proper item for a poison heal mon anyways even in a competitive scene any poison heal mon is almost always seen holding a toxic orb............. might i recommend protect as a possible move to give it that extra bit of survivability............ not sure if drain punch is available yet as a learnable move but if u plan on making it a physical attacker drain punch on a poison heal breloom is GODLY

Holy didn't think of that. Is drain punch a tm? if so available?