E18: Void-kissed (Community Release)

Amethyst

• Developers
1 hour ago, Masquerain said:

Thank you Ame and everybody else for all of your hard work!

As I read on the list of updates:

*    Follower movement has been updated.

As a person who has held back on playing Reborn since episode 15, what exactly does this mean? Are following pokemon in the game now? Am I missing something obvious that I didn't see in the beta either? o.o Sorry for the stupid questions

This is talking about segments when you're partnered with other trainers (Fern in tbe factory early on, Aya on route 3, etc). Many people may have noticed that the movement of followers was very jerky and odd, which (we hope) has been fixed

Well that snuck up on me, didnt see anything on the main page about this. Eager to dive back in. Also holy shit Vileplumes cry sounds like a nightmarish screech from the depths of hell itself.

2 hours ago, Marcello said:

This is talking about segments when you're partnered with other trainers (Fern in tbe factory early on, Aya on route 3, etc). Many people may have noticed that the movement of followers was very jerky and odd, which (we hope) has been fixed

Oh....That makes sense too :0 Thanks for the reply!

Ep 18 Sidequest Spoiler, if someone has finished most of it feel free to help

Spoiler

So in the episode we get access to the basement and beneath there is a scientist asking us to deafeat some pokemon in the wasteland, anyone know where those pokemon are? i've been searching for like 40 min

Edited by Bignoob27

5 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:

Hide contents

So in the episode we get access to the basement and beneath there is a scientist asking us to deafeat some pokemon in the wasteland, anyone know where those pokemon are? i've been searching for like 40 min

Spoiler

You have to go to the northwestern part of the wasteland.

8 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

the entrance is in the north-western part of the wasteland (Bring sucker punch/multihit moves)

2 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:
  Hide contents

Are they a must? i don't really have any sucker punch mons. nor multihit and only have 1 heartscale 😕

Spoiler

Changing the field can also work, its just they all spam Earthquake in the cave field, have sturdy, and a custap berry.

Just now, Bignoob27 said:
  Hide contents

So flying types are an option?

Spoiler

Remember that its the cave field so it will cave in after 2 uses of earthquake

53 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:

Spoiler

Which basement? I found one under the place where Lin captured you and killed Ame and there's a Sudoku puzzle. Is that it or are you talking about somewhere else?

12 hours ago, LeoYT said:
  Hide contents

Remember that its the cave field so it will cave in after 2 uses of earthquake

Spoiler

Damn, im going in in just a bit hoping two surf mons can do it

12 hours ago, Gheist said:

Hide contents

Which basement? I found one under the place where Lin captured you and killed Ame and there's a Sudoku puzzle. Is that it or are you talking about somewhere else?

Spoiler

Talk to the receptionist at the grand hall i think have to have donated to two charitys (railnet, azurine or the center)

8 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:

Talk to the receptionist at the grand hall i think have to have donated to two charitys (railnet, azurine or the center)

Spoiler

And I just casually found a Lopunnite down there in Ame's office behind the bookshelf. Way better than whatever reward they probably give you for completing the sidequest. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Gheist said:
  Hide contents

And I just casually found a Lopunnite down there in Ame's office behind the bookshelf. Way better than whatever reward they probably give you for completing the sidequest. Thanks.

Spoiler

ooh i didn't see that thanks!

1 hour ago, Xenoxblades said:

Can someone tell me if the level cap was raised, and if so, what is the cap?
Thanks. Lets go get them!

Level cap is tied to badges. As of this episode we're up to 17 badges.

• Upvote 1