Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

22 minutes ago, uberle said:

It's more satisfying to hatch them myself normally, and I usually get shines fairly often.

I'm doing this for collection purposes anyway.

Haha okee~ I'm just impatient and the constant lag doesn't help me lul

@Trufa it's here :3

• Thanks 1

Ok

Ok

okokokokokokok

Looks like this was the last of the session and they will have hopefully read the comments of the first couple episodes and take advice.

They really need to get a true understanding of how difficult this game is WITHOUT someone wiping.

I say as 2/5 are now doing a solo run

Minior: I am become Death, the Destroyer of Teams. 😛

Edit: Also, at least one of them picked up on how screwed they are against Julia's Electric Terrain...

Edit to the edit: Final thoughts, yeah...that was honestly about what I expected. That first Meteor sweep is where you really work out just what you're in for in this game. With lots, and lots of losses. Things aren't necessarily over, since there is at least one decent source of potion money they haven't found yet, but they haven't been investigated the objects to find the hidden vitamin that can be sold. So yeah, they might make it through Julia. But I don't know if they'll have enough Pokemon to fight through Victoria in Obsidia. Because there are no encounters between the two.

Edited by wcv

as the episode came out late today I haven't got around to seeing it because I was in the middle of watching other videos  please excuse inaccurate death count momentarily

at  6:20  twit deposited his dead mons instead of doing it after he redid the  minior fight ?

15:10 Mo comments about being above level 20 and needing to de level ..... When did he realize this

mo can still get

igglybuff event

fisherman house encounter

grubbin/joltik event

44 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

as the episode came out late today I haven't got around to seeing it because I was in the middle of watching other videos  please excuse inaccurate death count momentarily

at  6:20  twit deposited his dead mons instead of doing it after he redid the  minior fight ?

mo can still get

igglybuff event

fisherman house encounter

grubbin/joltik event

There was someone in the comments who literally went through all the event Pokemon they can get and which peepos haven't yet gotten which mons~ and yep Twit wow being so uptight about the nuzlocke despite not being his fault that the game crashed 👀

ah hopefully they find it in the sea of comments

ill update the main post accordingly with them'

21:22 Ill deal with the gym leaders nappy thought fern was a gym leader XD

21:44 the first realization of field effects

1 hour ago, nepeta100 said:

mo can still get

They can all still get the Espurr/Minncino and Teddiursa. If any of them still have the Rose incense (which I don't think they do) they can get the Budew.

"Dog, I have one Pachirisu. At level 11. With no STAB moves."

Oh boy I feel that on a spiritual level. I didn't know about the Joltik my first time through (playing blind), so I was stuck with Pachi... that was rough.

EDIT - Just finished the episode. I feel like they're starting to actually understand how much hubris they had when going into this game. :|a I was wondering what they were going to do about the inevitable wipes. Do you think they're going to let you go back and claim event Pokémon every time?

Edited by Giratina

Wow, that was rough. I do think Twit should have all the mons that died the 2nd time back in his team as it wasn't his fault. Well he shouldn't have talked shit about the game's difficulty, they were warned. Plus:

Spoiler

GG Mo! But glad they allowed him to retry his capture for the underground railway to continue the penta-op.

Also, you know they mentioned they only count it as a loss if all five of them white out. Well, if they get that far I'm thinking Solaris will provide...

Unless of course  a rule's introduced allowing them to specifically bypass him. But if so then there's still El...

Edited by wcv

15 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

So the locke apparently only ends if they all wipe on the same fight... 

guess next week is the finale then

They did call Julia crazy, so they do kinda deserve whatever she does to them...

31 minutes ago, wcv said:

Also, you know they mentioned they only count it as a loss if all five of them white out. Well, if they get that far I'm thinking Solaris will provide...

Unless of course  a rule's introduced allowing them to specifically bypass him. But if so then there's still El...

I don't think they'll get that far but Solaris is considered a fight you shouldn't win. El is very defeatable though as long as they use the right strats. 

Also everyone knows Julia as our resident crazy, coffee-addicted, pyromanic

10 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

I don't think they'll get that far but Solaris is considered a fight you shouldn't win. El is very defeatable though as long as they use the right strats. 

Also everyone knows Julia as our resident crazy, coffee-addicted, pyromanic

You're mixing up a bit of Charlotte with Julia Abyss.

I would say "cheerleader with a bombastic personality," heh.