Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

20 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

Isn't lunatone and solrock used by aster and eclipse why is it two separate fights or am I mistaken. Also I haven't played early game v17 what is the minior battle exactly

10 minutes ago, DemICE said:

just a regular grunt double battle but one of them has a minior that is a bitch

and  aster and eclipse have been nerfed to the ground because now they only have 2  rockruffs with elemental fangs,  while luna and sol  have been given to the 2 grunts that guard the bombs

I thought Aster and Eclipse had both Luna and Sol as well as the rockruffs (They use to have luna and sol as well as magby and elekid)?

EDIT: Just checked an E17 video. Didn't see how seriously nerfed Aster and Eclipse was until now. So their first fight reduced from 4 mons to 2

• Global Mods

Yea aster/eclipse were really rough before but they got a bit overnerfed. they should probably still have magby/elekid too.  

God florina's voice is awful. I lost it when Mo thought the back of julias head was a cactus though. 

next episode is the first slaughterfest I guess 

Mo does now have carry-tune though so he might be ok

Honestly tho I don't think they have much coverage against electric so field-boosted thunder fang will prolly be difficult. Inb4they use up all their potions before Julia 😅

9 hours ago, uberle said:

I love Fern's voice

I hate Florinia's voice

And Julia is a cactus

6 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Yea aster/eclipse were really rough before but they got a bit overnerfed. they should probably still have magby/elekid too.  

God florina's voice is awful. I lost it when Mo thought the back of julias head was a cactus though. 

next episode is the first slaughterfest I guess

Julia's appearance looking like Fern's personality confirmed.

1 minute ago, wcv said:

*blinks*

Oh...oh dear...I hadn't thought of that...

What do you think causes more suffering (these obviously to different people): Ame having to acknowledge the existence of Budew or the Squad when they'll have to deal with Julia having little to no potions?

you could technically argue that the Rockruff's were a slight buff on one end tbh. elemental fang coverage is one thing that at least keeps the damage dealt the same (kinda), rock is better for defense and they also have Rock coverage now

• Global Mods
7 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

you could technically argue that the Rockruff's were a slight buff on one end tbh. elemental fang coverage is one thing that at least keeps the damage dealt the same (kinda), rock is better for defense and they also have Rock coverage now

I was meaning compared to solrock and lunatone. that pair was rough

48 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Julia's appearance looking like Fern's personality confirmed.

What do you think causes more suffering (these obviously to different people): Ame having to acknowledge the existence of Budew or the Squad when they'll have to deal with Julia having little to no potions?

Ame at least can mollify herself with hatred born of treachery. 😛

• Haha 1

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

they never had the Solrock and Lunatone in the peridot factory tho, only Magby and Elekid

Oh fair. Maybe they had them in Reborn Hardcore? (E16) but to be fair it's been a while since I've actually played through the early game.

7 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Wait wait. There is a Luna and Sol double battle in the factory but it wasn't Aster and Eclipse. It was the 2 grunts that are defending the bombs. But I forget if they had their Pokemon changed in E17 or not.

I just started a save and can confirm they still have sol and luna lel

Edit: so you know, I started the new save to see what hurdles the squad would hafta jump over...

This was my team post-Julia, given that I did the side quests and got most of the mons. Well I guess I should note that it's my first Nuzlocke but still 😮 

Spoiler

1089322812_ScreenShot2018-06-21at5_15_21PM.png.834a8badcfa66d6491106862741cf936.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Well everyone in the comments section is really going on about the difficulty of the game so they might just grind up to the level cap at each gym. Especially now they know grinding up is that easy in the grand hall.

17 minutes ago, N1Dude said:

Well everyone in the comments section is really going on about the difficulty of the game so they might just grind up to the level cap at each gym. Especially now they know grinding up is that easy in the grand hall.

I'm sad to say I don't think that way because Pokemon Reborn isn't about level cap. You'll either end up fainted, or your pokemon level up and started ignoring you in middle of battle then fainted. You need to have at least one proper pokemon to fight their type and/or on their field.

6 minutes ago, Arys said:

I'm sad to say I don't think that way because Pokemon Reborn isn't about level cap. You'll either end up fainted, or your pokemon level up and started ignoring you in middle of battle then fainted. You need to have at least one proper pokemon to fight their type and/or on their field.

Well tbh, a lot of their Pokemon are still under the level 10. I think grinding would help them at this point. But you are right.

15 minutes ago, Arys said:

Yea I know, I'm not saying that grinding up will make them win the battles easily. I'm only saying that it will only somewhat help them.

2 hours ago, N1Dude said:

Yea I know, I'm not saying that grinding up will make them win the battles easily. I'm only saying that it will only somewhat help them.

I think they can beat Julia as long as they have evolved pokemon among theirs, but I'm not sure they can beat Florinia with it.

13 minutes ago, Arys said:

I think they can beat Julia as long as they have evolved pokemon among theirs, but I'm not sure they can beat Florinia with it.

Florinia's cradily man. If they're really going in blind, Idk how they'd beat that Ultimate Stall.

But Julia's electrode is harsh too. I hope someone realizes about budew (tho I saw Nappy selling the rose incense and they seem to record in the afternoon). I don't care if Ame hates it, that thing tanked a +3 sp attack electrode's field-boosted charge beam so it's now MVP on my book 😂