Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

omg the encounter confusion is all over the place  I'm even having issue keeping tracks of whats what does the allayway section count seperatly or is it also lower peridot ward?

Yeah nappy was pretty damn bored. I guess randomizer is more exciting because of the reactions some encounters inevitably cause, but if they randomized it it would kill the difficulty

3 minutes ago, DemICE said:

Yeah nappy was pretty damn bored. I guess randomizer is more exciting because of the reactions some encounters inevitably cause, but if they randomized it it would kill the difficulty

Or maybe too much exploring around in the 1st city/ward? (I never know what to really call them. Haha.)

1 minute ago, Wolfox said:

it might also be because he was sick. in Dark Rising he also seemed a bit bored which, most likely, was also because he's a bit sick

Yea. That could also be true. Plus, it was kind of like a filler Episode.

theyre confusing the gulpin and kricketot for encounters and not static mons the encounter list is a mess send help

edit:

finally have updated encounter list if you see any errors let me know there were so many this episode also I noticed like one time they were close to triggering the actual story with fern and it triggered me XD

Eagerly looking forward to find out how long it takes them to A. wipe, or B. realize this game is not meant to be Nuzlocked. I'm only watching for Mohit, Jay, and Reborn anyhow though.

They're going to regret using up all their potions and items so quickly with next-to-no money available. They could've run back to the Pokemon Centre instead of blowing all their money so quick. Also, having been the victim myself of those Aftermath Trubbish, I knew it was coming eventually xD Rip.

Also almost had a heart attack when Nappy said "Let's go to the gym!". Even though I know he can't access it yet, if they could with those teams they'd be done in three seconds. The rate they're losing 'mons I doubt they'll get past Juliia.

13 hours ago, Elvenlore said:

They're going to regret using up all their potions and items so quickly with next-to-no money available. They could've run back to the Pokemon Centre instead of blowing all their money so quick. Also, having been the victim myself of those Aftermath Trubbish, I knew it was coming eventually xD Rip.

Also almost had a heart attack when Nappy said "Let's go to the gym!". Even though I know he can't access it yet, if they could with those teams they'd be done in three seconds. The rate they're losing 'mons I doubt they'll get past Juliia.

I give them until Florinia earliest and Aya latest

I think they'll get through Julia, since honestly she's fairly easy to beat.

But there will be losses.

I'd guess Florinia too, but ditto.

And they will face their first white-outs during the Taka/Zel double battle, which will leave one or two with too few Pokemon to beat Corey.

37 minutes ago, wcv said:

And they will face their first white-outs during the Taka/Zel double battle, which will leave one or two with too few Pokemon to beat Corey.

Omg. How did I forget that hell of a double battle?! And Corey is gonna be hell too. I wonder if any of them will do the police thing before getting to that point though?

new episode let the insanity continue

5:22 twit triggers the story XD

11:44 Mo talks about getting a free pokemon but misses it because he skipped through the text

17:50 the second person triggers the story early...

Behind already, since I didn't watch last episode.  Considering that the trainers before Julia have Sonicboom Maganimites, I think at least one person's going to lose a mon or two before they even reach Julia; those things are killers early game.  

41 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

new episode let the insanity continue

let

The voice for Rini is terrible, doesn't suit her at all... They're so blissfully unaware about how much of a dick Fern is other than Jay. I wish that Joltik had died just as a lesson to Twit for chatting shit about the game

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

The voice for Rini is terrible, doesn't suit her at all... They're so blissfully unaware about how much of a dick Fern is other than Jay. I wish that Joltik had died just as a lesson to Twit for chatting shit about the game

agree with the florina voice

• Upvote 1

They finished it at the  best part.   The next 3 battles are going to be the game's wake up slap and i am soo looking forward to it.    

The minior battle

The Lunatone + Solrock battle

Aster and Eclipse.  They are nerfed to the ground but those little doggos are hiding elemental fangs and i hope they teach someone a lesson.

MO seems to really dislike double battles.  And he complained about not getting a mon while skipping talking to the Igglybuff.  He deserves everything he gets.

just a regular grunt double battle but one of them has a minior that is a bitch

and  aster and eclipse have been nerfed to the ground because now they only have 2  rockruffs with elemental fangs,  while luna and sol  have been given to the 2 grunts that guard the bombs