Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

I dont blame them for reacting that way. Like it or not it is a legitimate strategy. And she may be the easiest gymleader in reborn but that doesnt make her any less difficult to anyone playing for the first time.

I think a part of the fact is that they don't like nappy and the gang calling a fight  easy when it was only easy by destroying the field. Even if it is part of the strategy of reborn to change the field in a similar vein to heal spamming or setting up viewers don't want every big fight be trivial also I only ever cheesed one fight in reborn and that was x items in the gauntlet battle I never completely relied on items or a terrain to a win in a non nuzlocke you should be able to find a way to beat basically every trainer in the game without changing terrain but that's just me heck even the reason mareep was moved was most likely because ame didn't want people to solely rely on it to win 

Not only is the schedule for reborn becoming super whack even after nappys special twitch series he did the 1st week of December. They give us this even though they always finished the fights off screen. I also want to talk a little more about the gangs comments about altering the field because its an available strategy. Do we know if Ame agrees with this?

• Global Mods

Since 3 people have received a warning in this thread for using the n word, I asked in the staff channel and got approval from Ame to make a PSA (which I've also edited into the first post):

The Penta-op crew may use the n word to refer to themselves, but using it here or in any part of the community is still considered derogatory language under rule 4, in every context and every variation of the word (the -er, the -a, the two gs replaced with bs, and anything else). 

• Upvote 2

Guess we can't say nutter...okay, okay I won't joke. Just tried to avoid any offensive words guys as just because they same them doesn't mean you should. It's more to replace them with other words such as Biker, Humus, or my favorite what the duck?

19 hours ago, nepeta100 said:

Do we know if Ame agrees with this?

Ame pretty much is use whatever you want to win to she's fine with anything...more than me actually. Most of the mons that get axed or moves are due to popularity over how broken they are such as Gardevoir. She's one of the most easy going people in the community.

It's especially frustrating because they knew how much flack they got for doing battles with only one out of the five Penta-Oppers in Insurgence. There was nearly a riot in the comments section over it. And they just went back to it. 

I really don't think they want to do this game anymore. There, I said it. They won't "give up" on it, but they're all checked out. 

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, Juice said:

It's especially frustrating because they knew how much flack they got for doing battles with only one out of the five Penta-Oppers in Insurgence. There was nearly a riot in the comments section over it. And they just went back to it. 

I really don't think they want to do this game anymore. There, I said it. They won't "give up" on it, but they're all checked out. 

I think it's worth keeping in mind that these episodes are the later ones of a big batch of prerecording from before thanksgiving (they were supposed to go up over that break, but didn't get edited in time) so it's understandable if energy is low and content is stretched out (aka "we don't want to start another big section of the game on the last day of a week before a big break of playing)

• Like 1

I'm so glad that Nexus finally taught his Sylveon moonblast, just needs to sort out his team and he's ready. 

Also glad that most of them like Terrawr. Surprised Massa Mohit isn't too keen though considering he quotes cringey memes all the time (Terra being a living meme).

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, LeoYT said:

So the episode they meet Terra WOULD have been episode 69, but Nexus had to take that away from us

If you mean the extra episode of luna battling, wouldnt that mean terra was met an episode earlier without it? (67 instead of 68)  

Also tbh I've never really understood the route 2 puzzle being 'hard'. Sure it takes a while, but its not complicated and you can't really lose progress on it

• Developers
4 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Also tbh I've never really understood the route 2 puzzle being 'hard'. Sure it takes a while, but its not complicated and you can't really lose progress on it

I don't think it's necessarily a thing of being hard but rather tedious and people conflating the two. you have to go between trees to get rage and sleep powder and then the first experience of the shaking stone spilling to the contents of the powder vial along with painstakingly going north rather than south first. All 3 things kinda being one big trifecta. Apologizes for kinda rambling a bit there.

5 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

So this is going to be an old Mander storytime. So something you should know is that the original Route 2 was super laggy. This was due to it having more than double the number of jump tiles it does now with many, many of them removed which from my experience the original one was very confusing trying to find your way around through the jumping segments. It was pretty frustrating so I think y'all are jumping to a too quick of a conclusion that they are better than Shofu at this puzzle. WTC is going to be the true test if they are or not.

32 minutes ago, Commander said:

So this is going to be an old Mander storytime. So something you should know is that the original Route 2 was super laggy. This was due to it having more than double the number of jump tiles it does now with many, many of them removed which from my experience the original one was very confusing trying to find your way around through the jumping segments. It was pretty frustrating so I think y'all are jumping to a too quick of a conclusion that they are better than Shofu at this puzzle. WTC is going to be the true test if they are or not.

Tbf some of the jumps that Shofu missed on were the super obvious jumps from what I remember. I do remember the lagfest that route 2 once was. Let's hope that Charlotte doesn't take them 3(?) episodes like it did for Shofu.