Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Jan

5 hours ago, MakubeX said:

While we wait, let's do a "what if", if you guys want to play along. Unless this has been done. 

Soooo, let's say Rejuvenation was picked up for an anime adaptation, which voice actors/seiyuu would you have for the characters? Including MCs. 

I’d make the MC a discount Cloud Strife.

You really don’t want to me direct this Anime. Don’t expect anything on the level of Steins Gate or Death Note.

I’d also redo certain scenes and rewrite a lot of the dialogue, because a lot of Rejuvenation’s scenes could be done better.

5 hours ago, MakubeX said:

While we wait, let's do a "what if", if you guys want to play along. Unless this has been done. 

Soooo, let's say Rejuvenation was picked up for an anime adaptation, which voice actors/seiyuu would you have for the characters? Including MCs. 

How about we make Danny Devito the voice actor for all the characters.

3 hours ago, Jan said:

Hm... Okay, but this is the last screenshot! ;D

Reveal hidden contents

1e2afd68243dd634d7ad385265558cab.png

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Oh my god, it's finally happening! After all these years, our requests have been realized!

Loot boxes confirmed for Rejuvenation V11! That area is clearly where we pick them up.

37 minutes ago, Filthy Casual said:

Oh my god, it's finally happening! After all these years, our requests have been realized!

Loot boxes confirmed for Rejuvenation V11! That area is clearly where we pick them up.

"The intent was to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different Pokemon."- Jan.

• Haha 1

Saaaaafaaaaaaaariiiiiiiiiii zooooooooooooooone !!! Yeeeeees !

Can't wait to spend hours after hours to get that one super rare pokemon after it flew seven times because i can't figure out the best way to optimize the rocks and the berries ! That's going to be rough but soooo satisfying on the end !