April Site Update-- Emojipocalpyse and...!

Amethyst

good shit, the search function was... mediocre before, I hope it actually does what it's supposed to now :c

Edit: i think it still doesn't pick up archived threads, though. Any chance this can ever be changed, or are those gawn from the search for good?

• Administrators
4 hours ago, ZEL said:

good shit, the search function was... mediocre before, I hope it actually does what it's supposed to now :c

Edit: i think it still doesn't pick up archived threads, though. Any chance this can ever be changed, or are those gawn from the search for good?

not sure-- that might be core functionality but i'll fish around in case there's an option to check

2 hours ago, trailflare7 said:

clean update, when is dev blog being updated tho 😤🙃

when i stop being bad ;~;

(let's say look for it around monday-- p busy until then)

Yeah... so it's definitely true and the "Clear Formatting" Button has definitely been removed which is going to be one heck of a nightmare. lt's not really even bias for the subs l tend to hang out in where the feature is pretty much an essiental of the toolkit cause it's also massively important in other areas of the forums.

EmojisKilledTheClearFormatButton.png.19734750593c877affaed6a831b47714.png

Using any formatting is probably ill-advised until it put back into place due to fact that editing a post with any formatting is going to be rather difficult until it is replaced. lt'll involve having to remove entireline until the formattign is just gone or deleting the whole post in case and rewriting it. As afurther note, don't do any formatting until you finish a postor at the very least make sure there is at least an extra line entered that is untext fromatted beneath it otherwise you'll be stuck with your settings for the entireity of the post afterwards.