[Day Phase 3] Clue Mafia: Who Killed Quinn?

Quinn

Well, I have a feeling the murderer was Venus. It could be Jace, but not Bean. I visited the ballroom and more or less learned that Quinn trusted the murderer. Venus is a mod alongside Quinn, so I feel she is more trusting of him then Jace. Either could be it though.  

Keyboard died mid sentence sorry

Edited by DigitalAmber

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I was confused so I just kept refreshing the page until the rest of your post popped up

I didn't find anything last night either, sorry everyone, the odds apparently weren't in my favor. :(

@Alistair what info did you get?

Also we should really organise ourselves 

I'm on the phone so I can't right now. But someone can do that. Divide the people in 5 teams, each team will be assigned one room (each night a different one) the blocker roles will go to the remaining room. This way there is no way to determine the role of a person

Nope, just a shoe. It doesn't seem anything too substantial for now, but a shoe being on top of a drier seems a bit odd. I'm sure it will help us in the future. I have gathered all the clues. I might have missed some, so please let me know if that's the case

Kitchen:

Spoiler

"I found out that the kitchen was flowing water" Bean
"I found a bloodied knife in the kitchen." Lía
Hypothesis: If the info Soso gave us is true too -"I found out that the kitchen was flowing water"- then the reason why the knife is there is maybe because she was surprised while cooking/cleaning and couldn't finish, clean the knife and close the tap.

Laundry

Spoiler

"I found a bloody shard metal." Amber

Trophy room:

Spoiler

"I found a shoe on top of the dryer." Lía

Killer:

Spoiler

"He tried to lure me in with that personality of his!" Ali

"I visited the ballroom and more or less learned that Quinn trusted the murderer." Amber

Accusation Record:

Spoiler

Quinn: Oh my... you couldn't have been further from the truth. You call yourselves detectives!?

The accusation was incorrect. Mr Knightly is dead. He was Luna, the Dark.

Most Voted

[Killer] Sosobean (5 votes)

[Weapon] Battered Bloody Machete (8 votes)

[Room] Basement (5 votes)

[Nominee] Mr. Knightly (5 votes)

Should we discard all three of these?

Roles:

Corso: Unown
DigitalAmber: Unknown
Alphagar: Unknown
Cataline: Unknown
Eran: Unknown
Axel: Ali(curse?)
Anastasia: Unknown
Sirah: Unknown
Solar: Unknown
Luna: Knightly - Dead
LykosHand: Unknown
Newt: Sailboat - Dead
Kaya: Unknown
Tristah: Unknown
Dorothy: Unknown
Veronica: Unknown
Romeo: Unknown
Juliet: Unknown
Sailboat: Unknown
Helena: Nicki

14 minutes ago, Alistair said:

@Anti_Hero none. I was in the kitchen though.

Also your idea is good but I thought it was mentioned that we can't tell in what room we're going.

@Walpurgis where do the roles for Nicki and I come from?

You - you got cursed for breaking the wrong object. You could also potentially be Eran, but I see that more complicated.

Nicki - She yesterday said that she couldn't gather any clue or even try because she was totally confused -> Under the effects of the role corso. The only role that gets fully blocked by corso is helena.

Weeeell... can't confirm or deny because I think RCing is forbidden, but I could also have been poisoned because I was in the same room as Axel when he did his thing, just sayin'

2 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Weeeell... can't confirm or deny because I think RCing is forbidden, but I could also have been poisoned because I was in the same room as Axel when he did his thing, just sayin'

oh, that's right

so much rng so many possibilities

Anyway at least we know everything was wrong in the Bean/BBM/Basement combo, given what Quinn told us, which is quite helpful. The hints we got point toward Venus imo. For the weapon, it's a coinflip between Gun and Morningstar, but it has to be one of the 2. Then there's the room, and we're unfortunately kinda dry there. We just know it's presumably not the Basement.

I wonder how Ali-chan can get healed. I think the healing role is Amber, the status healer but do both of you have to be in the same room? or does the Amber role say who they want to heal?

@Alistair

People don't play along. I remember telling all roleblockers to go to the Trophy Room.

I was in the BASEMENT. No new info. Probably a roleblocker came with me. I believe Corso, because I am confused.

If you can make anything from this, be my guest: "Had one and confused with me"

We are not allowed to RC or tell which room we'll visit.

BUT, I am allowed to boss you all around :P

Alistair --> Go to Basement

Healer-role --> Go to Basement

Everyone else: Don't go to Basement

Tristah-role --> Go to Trophy Room.

*Attention*

A small note appeared in the center of the dining hall for the detectives to read!

“Be careful fellow detectives for not all what you may see or assume may be true. Remember, this won’t be easy. Especially not at the start. You may be onto something but you also could be on the wrong track. Stick with your gut!”

• Global Mods

Unfortunately, I was unable to learn anything last night.

(reading this after just waking up so I’m probably missing things, will recheck later on) Lía mentioned something about Quinn trusting the murderer, so does this mean Ali is more suspicious than the other two?