[Day Phase 3] Clue Mafia: Who Killed Quinn?

Quinn

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods

I mean, if this is what everyone's decided I guess it isn't so bad.

[Killer] Venus

[Weapon] Morningstar

[Room] Kitchen

[Nominee] Alistair

Day 3 Results + Room Choosing Phase 4

Alistair: Alright citizens we are back to report to you how the last night went. Our brave protector detective has fallen, protecting another last night that really showed their courage. Unfortunately we still have no clue who did this, let's see if the detectives are onto something.

Inside the Mansion

More information is being collected, the detectives have been sharing their findings and came to a rather quick conclusion on what to do tonight. 

Alistair: I'm dying... the poison is going to finish me ough... cough Just let me be our sacrifice...

They all agreed it was the best course of action and came to a conclusion on what they will state for their accusation.

Intercom Beeps

Divergent: Ah the detectives speak! Who is there?

Alistair: Me cough sir... I have an accusation to state.

Divergent: Go on dear boy!

Alistair: We believe that cough Venus did it, in the Kitchen with Krystoff's Morningstar.

Divergent: Hmmm are you sure this is the accusation you have agreed on?

Alistair: Ye-

The intercom short circuited as Alistair held his finger on the button and volts of electricity shot through his body. He fell backwards and his neck landed on the small step of the foyer where it snapped, leaving him dead.

Quinn: This still isn't it... Think harder come on! I thought my case was in good hands but clearly I am mistaken.

The accusation was incorrect. Alistair is dead. He was Helena, the Confused.

Most Voted

[Killer] Venus (12 votes)

[Weapon] Krystoff's Morningstar (12 votes)

[Room] Kitchen (11 votes)

[Nominee] Alistair (12 votes)

Who Didn't Vote

@Anti_Hero This is your last warning due to failure to select rooms and vote/participate quite a few times. One more and I will have to replace/modkill you.

@Corso

@DigitalAmber

@L'Belle

The room choosing phase has begun. You have 24 hours to submit your room choice to me or you will be RNG thrown into a room. Choose wisely, detectives.

Players

Host: Quinn

1. Alphagar as ???

2. Paul25 as ???

3. Alistair as Helena, the Confused [Killed D3]

4. DigitalAmber as ???

5. Corso as ???

6. BandorKitty as LykosHand, the Protector [RNG Killed N3]

7. Newt as ???

8. March Hare Divergent -> L'Belle as ???

9. Bok Choi as ???

10. Mr. Knighty as Luna, the Dark [Killed D1]

11. sailboat as Newt, the Town Gem [RNG Killed N2]

12. LykosHand as ???

13. NickCrash as ???

14. Venus as ???

15. purplecicada as ???

16. Candy as ???

17. Psychic Bean Sheep as ???

18. Walpurgis as ???

19. pcmay as ???

20. Anti_Hero as ???

Sorry to inform those playing but Clue Mafia will be put on a hiatus for a couple days while I get some personal life things sorted out. They've been taking up my time and energy where it's getting a bit hard to actively host. There will be a DM sent to those playing once the game resumes, as well as an announcement on the discord/forum thread. Once again, I apologize to those playing.

• 2 weeks later...

The game has finally resumed! To compensate for the long downtime, I am skipping us to the Day Phase and giving out free clues equal to half the amount of living players. Next night phase the Host RNG Action will be information meaning there will be no definitive kill the next night as well. Once again, I apologize.

Here are your clues (15 total players so 7 clues):

- *Found in Ballroom* There's a note on the ground. It says "Noot Noot!" What in the world could this mean?

- *Found in Laundry Room* A dress was in the dryer still a bit damp, it seems the dry cycle was cut short.

- *Found in Kitchen* There's a big cake in the fridge, what could it have been for? It seems freshly baked but missing any icing.

- *Found in Kitchen* A bowl of icing was on the counter next to an icing bag that had a starred tip. Perhaps it was going to be used to decorate a baked good?

- *Found in Library* There's a book on one of the tables, it looks like an Encyclopedia opened up to a page about an old famed dancer.

- *Found in Master Bedroom* There was a list of names on the desk next to a stack of nicely decorated paper and envelopes to go with them.

- *Found in Basement* More rusted metal on the ground... It seems this is everywhere around the mansion.

Day 4 is now live! Discuss the clues and prepare your decisions! You have 48 hours.

Players

Host: Quinn

1. Alphagar as ???

2. Paul25 as ???

3. Alistair as Helena, the Confused [Killed D3]

4. DigitalAmber as ???

5. Corso as ???

6. BandorKitty as LykosHand, the Protector [RNG Killed N3]

7. Newt as ???

8. March Hare Divergent -> L'Belle as ???

9. Bok Choi as ???

10. Mr. Knighty as Luna, the Dark [Killed D1]

11. sailboat as Newt, the Town Gem [RNG Killed N2]

12. LykosHand as ???

13. NickCrash as ???

14. Venus as ???

15. purplecicada as ???

16. Candy as ???

17. Psychic Bean Sheep as ???

18. Walpurgis as ???

19. pcmay as ???

20. Anti_Hero as ???

Does that means the killer had used a weapon made of metal to kill her in the basement room?

I remember Quinn mentioning that we're almost there on the very first day. 🤔

I think the first day she said we couldn't be further from the truth and all weapons are made of metal/have metallic parts. If anything I would go for the mornigstar because for a weapon to leave so much rusty metal it would have to have been flailed around. I think Nick pointed this out already. 

I support what Paul said honestly, the killer could be bean for real, but at the same time i think: is it so easy that just because of a clue he's the real culprit?

My answer is maybe, but i'm not sure. 

Anyway i don't really know what to add or say honestly 😕

Guest Sparkin'

We're in the same boat. I think that if we're further from the truth on D1 means that everything we chose on D1 is wrong

Following what Nick said earlier in the game and taking into account that it seems that Quinn initially was in the kitchen:

[Killer] Bean

[Weapon] Krystoff's Morningstar 

[Room] Basement

[Nominee] Bean

Guest Sparkin'

I guess I'll follow her

[Killer] Bean

[Weapon] Krystoff's Morningstar 

[Room] Basement

[Nominee] Bean