[Day Phase 3] Clue Mafia: Who Killed Quinn?

Quinn

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure y'all dun want to vote Corso who implied early on of causing confusion or role block or some sort? Dunno if he happened to receive the same role as his name, but I still hold him as a possible problemo to le present mission.

Also @Bok Choi I've been wondering... is that a radish fairy on your profile pic??

I think bean soft claimed a blocker role

Also Can I claim not to go in a specific room? Of course I will say only that room, so out of 6 I may go in the remaining 5

Would be fun for the assassin to be poisoned :P (I am not saying alistair is the one but would be fun)

@Anti_Hero There is no "assassin" there's a potential RNG kill from my action every night. My actions don't get blocked only protected if the right role is in the room of the target

Long story short Boat's death was RNG and there's no way to attack me or anything of that liking. I don't RNG to a room I RNG to a player.

My assassin is found by clues. They're not still in the mansion they're in custody among the 2 innocents. You have to figure out which of the three is correct.

I abstained last time so I have to vote now, right?

[Killer] Jace Stormkirk
[Weapon] Battered Bloody Machete
[Room] Basement
[Nominee] Corso

Both the character and the player are expendable

Well..since Corso volunteered...I guess I will go with him. I wish we knew more about the rusted steel though.

[Killer] Jace Stormkirk
[Weapon] Battered Bloody Machete
[Room] Laundry Room
[Nominee] Corso