[Day Phase 3] Clue Mafia: Who Killed Quinn?

Quinn

speaking of which what happens to vote ties? or in general how does voting work? what if only one person voted the rest didn't will it result to kaput?

Anyhow You guys know my nature. If I can eliminate uncertainties I will always try to do it in the earliest and most efficient as possible. and yes i'm implying am willing to vote today even though RNG gods are kinda fickle. >:)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How voting works? You will submit your vote as such:
[Killer] X
[Weapon] X
[Room] X
[Nominee] Player Name

*X = What you decide to vote
There can be all kinds of votes but the most voted combination is what is chosen. If there is only one of every submitted combination, what is selected is at random. As for nominee, you choose who will be making this accusation as there is a downfall when the accusation is incorrect. The nominee is killed.

From the OP

yeah i read the op but im asking if say only one among all of us votes... will that vote happen? cuz technically thats a majority unless zero votes are considered as votes in that case well things slightly reshapes but wont make me falter however kek

That's what I'd go for. Clueless about the room tho so if anyone had even just a slight hint or info about a room that would help a lot.

And the way I understand it, just 1 vote means this vote wins.

RNG might be fickle for me but i let her choose anyway HaHaHa

Spoiler

pZw6TSO.png

QNhz6gD.png

XcRaiFF.png

E2laOZE.png

Mein vote:

Spoiler

[Killer] Jace Stormkirk
[Weapon] the last lament (GUN)
[Room] Ballroom
[Nominee] Newt

Spoiler

dont smite me quinn pls im trying to hold myself from going wild kek since we have some new faces

[Killer] Venus
[Weapon] Bloody machete
[Room] Kitchen
[Nominee] Corso

Certain roles may be helped but I dunno if that would help our case.

We need as much info as possible and potential role blocking of our info gatherers would be counterproductive~

Approximately 7 hours (may be longer as I have work tonight) left of the day phase. Remember to cast your votes; abstaining is a vote too (which answers your question @sailboat abstain can be a majority rule as well)!

Currently Most Voted

[Killer] Venus + Jace Stormkirk + Sosobean

[Weapon] Battered Bloody Machete

[Room] Ballroom

[Nominee] Corso

Abstained (1) - Bok Choi

Voted to Abstained Ratio: 6:1

Not Voted (17) - @Alphagar @Paul25 @DigitalAmber @Corso @BandorKitty @March Hare Divergent @Mr. Knightly @LykosHand @NickCrash @purplecicada @Walpurgis @pcmay @Anti_Hero

Not Contributed (1) - @BandorKitty 

If you were pinged in not voted you must cast a vote. If you were pinged in not contributed you still have yet to make a single post in the day phase. There will be penalties if you fail to participate. If you're in both, please pay better attention to the ongoing game as some quiet players end up being killed off by the other players due to not being seen helpful (as noticed in many previous games of Mafia).

Can I nominate myself? If I can: 

[Killer] Bean

[Weapon] BBM

[Room] Basement

[Nominee] Mr. Knightly

Not really sure why we're voting these things (except me of course! :)), but I do love a good bandwagon!