[Day Phase 3] Clue Mafia: Who Killed Quinn?

Quinn

Currently 18 Players, I have 2 more slots left & any others after will be allowed to sign up as substitutes! If you wish to only sign up as a sub that is allowed just say so~

If your post was "Liked" by me I have seen your post to join.

Players Signed Up

1. Alphagar (through Discord)

2. Paul25

3. Alistair

4. DigitalAmber

5. Corso

6. BandorKitty

7. Newt

8. March Hare Divergent

9. Bok Choi

10. Mr. Knighty

11. sailboat

12. LykosHand

13. NickCrash

14. Venus

15. purplecicada

16. Candy

17. Psychic Bean Sheep (soso)

18. Walpurgis (Lia)

Substitutes

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have enough players to start! If you would like to substitute still just dm me to let me know.

Our player list for this wonderful murder mystery:

Players Signed Up

1. Alphagar (through Discord)

2. Paul25

3. Alistair

4. DigitalAmber

5. Corso

6. BandorKitty

7. Newt

8. March Hare Divergent

9. Bok Choi

10. Mr. Knighty

11. sailboat

12. LykosHand

13. NickCrash

14. Venus

15. purplecicada

16. Candy

17. Psychic Bean Sheep (soso)

18. Walpurgis (Lia)

19. pcmay

20. Anti_Hero

The game will begin in approximately 10-12 hours from now which is when role PM's will be sent out. The players here are all on our Discord server so I will send roles through DM here on the forums and then ping you all on the server to notify you. You may submit actions through discord (preferred) DM or forum DM. Good luck once we begin!

Room Choosing Phase 1

The day has begun. The detectives have scattered around and are starting to decide where to go for their first clue investigations... Where will they pick? Who knows! The town is watching on as if it's some event anticipating the reveal of Quinn's murderer. 

Room Choosing has begun! DM me your room choice (discord or forums) within 18 hours or be thrown into one at random~ Roles have been sent out on the forums! Here we go folks!

You are not to post during this phase.

Players

Host: Quinn

1. Alphagar as ???

2. Paul25 as ???

3. Alistair as ???

4. DigitalAmber as ???

5. Corso as ???

6. BandorKitty as ???

7. Newt as ???

8. March Hare Divergent as ???

9. Bok Choi as ???

10. Mr. Knighty as ???

11. sailboat as ???

12. LykosHand as ???

13. NickCrash as ???

14. Venus as ???

15. purplecicada as ???

16. Candy as ???

17. Psychic Bean Sheep as ???

18. Walpurgis as ???

19. pcmay as ???

20. Anti_Hero as ???

Night Phase 1

Night has fallen and the detectives entered their room and now begin their search for clues on the murder. They heard some eerie sounds throughout the mansion as some trembled others picked up the pace set to be the one who cracks the case.

Submit your actions now if your role has one! You have 24 hours to do so.

Players

1. Alphagar as ???

2. Paul25 as ???

3. Alistair as ???

4. DigitalAmber as ???

5. Corso as ???

6. BandorKitty as ???

7. Newt as ???

9. Bok Choi as ???

10. Mr. Knighty as ???

11. sailboat as ???

12. LykosHand as ???

13. NickCrash as ???

14. Venus as ???

15. purplecicada as ???

16. Candy as ???

18. Walpurgis as ???

19. pcmay as ???

20. Anti_Hero as ???

Day Phase 1

As the detectives scurried around their rooms finding information, Quinn looked over them and noticed someone could use some help. She whispered in their ear what she could remember about the murderer. Others tried to assist each other, some butted heads, and a few managed to pick up some clues that may or may not guide them in the right direction.

Alistair: Hello everyone I am Alistair, your reporter on the scene where we have twenty detectives trapped in this mansion trying to find out who murdered Quinn! Stay tuned for more as the story develops, here on News 9!

The day phase has begun. Discuss with other players your information and whether you will make an accusation tonight! Remember you can abstain but then the next day you must make one. Refer to the main post on voting information. You have 48 hours!

Players

1. Alphagar as ???

2. Paul25 as ???

3. Alistair as ???

4. DigitalAmber as ???

5. Corso as ???

6. BandorKitty as ???

7. Newt as ???

9. Bok Choi as ???

10. Mr. Knighty as ???

11. sailboat as ???

12. LykosHand as ???

13. NickCrash as ???

14. Venus as ???

15. purplecicada as ???

16. Candy as ???

18. Walpurgis as ???

19. pcmay as ???

20. Anti_Hero as ???

I'm not sure if those who gathered info should be sharing it so soon. You will become targets of the mafia immediatly and being D1 I doubt there's enough information to do anything.

Lia's making a valid point. However, in this game there's no faction and only survivors win. It's in everyone's best interest to crack the case as quickly as possible, and sharing information could help us do that.

That being said, I doubt there's a whole lot to discuss for now anyway; I trust our host knows better than to make it easy for us to solve the mystery on D1 :P

T... There is no mafia this game. What do you even mean?

The way players die is by a potential RNG during the night plus you guys voting each other out. You're supposed to share the information and work together.

@Walpurgis @Alistair

:peepothink:

I thought there were other dangers but it looks like it's irrelevant to solving the mystery, so let's share.

I was in the trophy room last night and heard a ghostly voice (Quinn's?) saying "He tried to lure me in with that personality of his!"

@Walpurgis

Lemme logic the shit outta this, aight. You claim the murderer used a knife, but the only knife that can be used is the bloody machete. The location would be suitable for a bloody knife. Someone could easily have chopped up lamb or some others meet in the kitchen. This still has merit, but contradicts with what I found slightly.

I found a bloody shard  metal, which could have potentially flew from the gun, Last Lament, a murder weapon. Your idea has merit, but I can imagine someone forgetting to wash off a bloody kitchen knife. I cannot really see why what could be a bullet was not cleaned off. It was in the Laundry room for further information. Your idea might still have merit because you cannot choose the laundry room as the room she died in.

Edit: I will just state the obvious, but the murderer is a he.

Edited by DigitalAmber

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

"He tried to lure me in with that personality of his!"

That's not too helpful............... Maybe it hints at bean? but again it's too soon to tell rip.

2 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

@Walpurgis

Lemme logic the shit outta this, aight. You claim the murderer used a knife, but the only knife that can be used is the bloody machete. The location would be suitable for a bloody knife. Someone could easily have chopped up lamb or some others meet in the kitchen. This still has merit, but contradicts with what I found slightly.

I found a bloody shard  metal, which could have potentially flew from the gun, Last Lament, a murder weapon. Your idea has merit, but I can imagine someone forgetting to wash off a bloody kitchen knife. I cannot really see why what could be a bullet was not cleaned off. It was in the Laundry room for further information. Your idea might still have merit because you cannot choose the laundry room as the room she died in.

Yeah, I know. The message I received not only said there was a bloodied knife in the kitchen, it said "Is this in any way a clue to the mystery? Who knows!" but I just figured I'd let you know just in case. If the info soso gave us is true too -"I found out that the kitchen was flowing water"- then the reason why the knife is there is maybe because she was surprised while cooking/cleaning and couldn't finish, clean the knife and close the tap.

I don't see Lia claiming the knife was used to kill someone at all. She just said she had found a bloody knife. First thing, that doesn't mean it has to be related to Quinn's murder at all, it could have been used to slice some meat for all we know (which Amber already pointed out). Second thing, if it were the Bloody Machete I think it would have been described as such. A knife is just... a knife.

As for the metal shard, I doubt it's related to the Last Lament. It could be pretty much anything. Calling a bullet a "metal shard" is... technically not wrong I guess, but a strangely convoluted way to not name an object for what it is. So that's unlikely imo.

I know my piece of information isn't very helpful. We just know the suspect is a male with a noteworthy personality. That could describe any of the 3.

Lia's version of what could have happened seems rather logical.

Btw it's the "Battered Bloody Machete". I think the bloody metal shard Amber found was a broken fragment of the Machete's blade. Which could mean the Machete was used in the laundry room recently, but is it related to the murder? That remains to be seen.

Guest Sparkin'

Unfortunately, I do not know where I have been sent to, and have gained no information as I was bumped last night.