[GG END!]Keyboard Warriors A Mafia game :V

sailboat

Alright guys time to be serious now. Since Bok revealed some info for us, i should do the same. Well i know that Hypurr and Venus are trolls. So yeah Bok was voting the right person and we all should do the same. 

[Unvote] walpurgis

[Eliminate] Venus

Also Nicki was the only one third party if you want to know that. 

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's... a lot of interesting information. Since you're a confirmed townie, I'm inclined to believe you, although I'm not sure how you've learned that. Still, you're sticking your neck out on this one, so I'll follow your lead.

[Eliminate] Venus

PS: I'm not Dolan, but it's my word against yours, I can't really prove it.

Although if the pop up is town, I think that you've got a better option for tonight than me (Hypurr). Although it's quite likely they're a troll.

Where did you get that info, Lykos?

the reason I backpedaled on my accusation is that my night one visit was NEWT (Who was a troll and also died that same night). 
(Sorry for telling people this Venus, but I believe people should know before they decide, and if you're a troll well I'm not sorry :P) Venus was the only one who visited Newt that night. If Venus is a troll, why would he bomb Newt? 

Actually this brings up a question I have @sailboat, cuz Lykos' argument will make sense if I'm wrong again like I typically am. Does the [redacted] Prince know what gifts he's giving? If he doesn't, then I can get behind Venus being a troll. 

Guest Sparkin'
Spoiler

FBx5OOA.gif

Come on, Lykos. We both know that your information is wrong, but why are you lying to us? Why are you using your status to lynch someone innocent?

What proof could possibly make you think that I'm a hacker/troll/lurker?

Not to mention the few points that you've made...

Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't I been showing my innocence thus far?

UL4vOLg.gif

But I'll prove you you're wrong!

Spoiler

Lp7A6TS.gif

Lykos's claim is simple. He states that he's confident that Hypurr and me are trolls, and that Nicki was the only third party.

Alright guys time to be serious now. Since Bok revealed some info for us, i should do the same. Well i know that Hypurr and Venus are trolls. So yeah Bok was voting the right person and we all should do the same. 

[Unvote] walpurgis

[Eliminate] Venus

By the looks of it, it seems that Lykos has evidence for his claim, but would rather not disclose it yet.

Before Lykos's accusation on me, everyone else's the fact that I voted Amine, Candy.

Amine: Venus, Hypurr, Seal, Lia, Paul

Candy: Corso, Venus, Lykos, Knightly, Hypurr, Paul, Seal. 

While I'm not the only one to do both, I'm yet the only one being looked at.

Seal has been quite not standing out during the game, making few statements then taking off. Hypurr has done more work, but his statements are still not being looked at. While self-evaluation is not a thing, I still think that I'm bound to be innocent. Because I am innocent.

Furthermore, it seems that this comotion is allowing other players to slip through.

Moving on from this, Lykos asked Alaris's role before but Alaris was scared because of a supposed "Werewolf", yet he still hints at his role.

I'll call that a bluff, but for now...

Cross Examination

@LykosHand | @Venus

Spoiler

Welp i was wrong about Candy and Bok. At least we know that Bok is innocent and honestly i still think that also this time two hackers met each other. 

Then yes, we are in trouble

CtLjxMy.gif

It seems that Lykos is a little fearful of the trouble of voting for an innocent. We can see that Lykos hasn't thought of any suspicion of his, which may be perceived by his statement of "we are in trouble".

Then i have a question for you, what's your role? You have the most important role, so i guess that you can protect people? If yes, then you don't have to die kek. 

Also i agree with Bok and i have two suspects now: Lia and Venus. I have like 0 proof but well i will try this.

[Eliminate] Walpurgis

MpEgM5v.gif

This was a question directed at Alaris, as he had stated that he had the most important role. Notice here that Lykos is suspecting me and Lí instead of me and Hypurr?

[Unvote] walpurgis

[Eliminate] Venus

latest?cb=20160909141244

Lp7A6TS.gif

So you say that I'm a troll?

I beg to differ.

WFfJtNJ.gif

First, let's look at what you said before:

Also i agree with Bok and i have two suspects now: Lia and Venus. I have like 0 proof but well i will try this.

And now you're saying:

Spoiler

1AnXekC.gif

Explain me, how did you change from Lia and Venus to Hypurr and Venus?

If you truly knew that my and Hypurr were trolls, you'd have pursued either of us since the start of the day instead of voting Lia initially.

So, why?

I think that an innocent townie wouldn't falsify evidence to lynch another townie, purposefully, so there must be another in-depth reason for this.

36RaQTj.gif

You're the Web Surfer, aren't you, Lykos!?

That's the only explanation for the random information that you've been receiving. 

Ok Corso, i checked what you said and i admit that it's true. There may be duplicates, so i think you're town. At least from the information i got, i think you're town. Sorry for have accused you to be mafia.  Also i know what's your role.

Well i know that Hypurr and Venus are trolls. So yeah Bok was voting the right person and we all should do the same. 

Especially the last one, those informations can only be received from the own players, which means that speaking with them is the only way. And only the Web Surfer can do those.

What of it then, Lykos?

Edited by Sparkin'

The Pheonix Wright is a bit much

Venus huuuuh? Lykos died, which means he was at that point in the dead chat, which is when Nicki claimed she was the only lurker. He said that a couple of days ago.
If Sailboat answers my question we have our answer. You killed Newt, that much is true. Whether you did it intentionally or unintentionally is going to make or break your innocence.
Lykos could very well be right.

So sailboat didn't answer my question it seems. Which means there's a 1/3 chance of his innocence. Troll who accidentally killed his teammate, or Hacker/User who happened to kill a troll on the first night with his bomb.

The odds are not in your favor, and I think I'm inclined to trust Lykos. He has absolutely no reason to intentionally deceive us

[unvote] Hypurr
[vote] Venus (again)

Oh i see that Bok have answered for me. Yes i know this because i was in the dead chat, so i got some infos. Anyway if i have to answer to your question Venus, no i'm not the web surfer. Also Venus i liked that you impersonated Wright, you did a good job in my opinion :) 

First of all, @Bok Choi, the [redacted] Prince does know what gifts he is giving. I asked this in the dms last night phase because I received a gift (most probably a bomb), that's why boat isn't answering here. I think that confirms Venus is not a troll. 

Second, Venus has already claimed, seeing himself against the ropes, which confirms he is mafia, concretely a hacker.

Third, Lykos, so you got that info from Newt in the dead chat? In that case, I'm pretty sure it was a lie. I wouldn't even have voted Venus if I had realized that before (which now in hindsight is kinda obvious, especially since on the same post you mentioned nicki's claim of being the only third party), but I'm glad we did because he lost his cool and revealed himself. That said, I doubt Hypurr is a troll. If anything he is a hacker, but he is not confirmed to be mafia.

Well i don't think Newt lied btw. Let's see if Newt lied to me, but i'm sure he didn't. For me Hypurr can be hacker or troll, our goal is to eliminate trolls and hackers, that said Hypurr you're the next.

Seems like Venus lost his confidence to fight back and bailed out.

[Unvote] Alaris

[Eliminate] Venus

@Walpurgis

2nd Newt got bombed by the gift, so it safe to assume that there is either a gun or a vest in this in the gift.
But who knows what happens if the roles got glitched. All Gifts turn to bombs? So it's a do or dare :)

I'm quite resentful to the fact that Venus could be a scum this time. Personally, I don't rely on Newt but I can't deny it either without any valid proofs or accusations. Also, Dolan is like a Third party role so IG that Nicki was the Dolan since she belonged to Lurker's faction. Idts that death for Ven is evitable at this point. Therefore, I'm tempted to vote for him. 

Vote: Venus

Now I sure wonder how I get these accusations about me being the troll, or hacker, practically calling me as a mafia when I'm clearly not.

Seriously Lykos, who gave you that info in the dead chat and how can you be sure with it? It sounds very likely to me that it's all gut feelings just to get the ball rolling instead of actually falsified investigation results.

[Night 5]

Only one message i can give you Venus...

"Its fun to be town--"

https://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=8450862

Hacker B you are to attack tonight.

The trolls are active tonight.

Warning to @L'Belle One more strike and you're out.

You guys have 24hrs left to send me your night actions.

Player List:

1. Walpurgis

2. Mr. Knightly

5. Seal

7. pcmay

8. paul25

10. LykosHand ??? of the friendly users

11. DigitalAmber

12. Corso

13. L'Belle

16. Hypurr

17. Alaris

18. bok Choi

20. Venus ??? of the friendly users 

21. CrimsonDragon21

22. March Hare Divergent > Alistair

[Day 6]

Whale whale whale. Look what we have here:

Walpurgis's credentials was all hacked and now she has a huge debt to pay at the bank.

Alistair's maiden heart cannot take the trolling and has left the server for good.

CONDITIONS ARE MET!

@Walpurgis's role was successfully inherited. If Walpurgis gets revived, she will no longer have any role but on the good side she's immune to system 32's effect and Dolan's effect.

Hacker's rotation will be resetted to accomodate the new event.

Player List:

1. Walpurgis roleless of the trolls

2. Mr. Knightly

5. Seal

7. pcmay

8. paul25

10. LykosHand ??? of the friendly users

11. DigitalAmber

12. Corso

13. L'Belle

16. Hypurr

17. Alaris