Newt

It implies that the driver chose the mafia target and switched him with a mafia member. All night actions that target them are switched. Thus a mafia kill goes to the other person. By extension, the driver can reveal their switch and instantly confirm someone as a townie.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gdi i am the only one allowed to fire mah lazors like that twin headed being.

That said, if that is the doctor claim well rip if strongman plays mind games and time travel to destroy em kek. Driver cant go back to the past ffs. If i was the driver i would've corrected the evil claim immediately cuz I'll be running out of time HAH.

That said im doubting there is driver in this game. Unless they prove themselves.

I think that the reason why this is all so messed up is because you're all caught up in the wrong idea that either I or Lykos has to be mafia. I've told you already that I believe that both I and Lykos are town; the only problem is that you don't trust me because you don't see the Driver saying anything about my innocence.

Look at it this way, why would I claim Doctor? If I were Town, I would have claimed because I'd have died without a chance to survive again otherwise, whereas if I were potentially killed on a night, I would still be saved by other time travelers. If I were Mafia, I would have claimed to bait the Doctor out and get their information. In both alignments, I would have claimed but what sets the difference is that I wouldn't have gone out of the way to claim Doctor, knowing that I could simply counterclaim Lykos as the Detective and sacrifice myself to the lynch.

Now, I see that Bazaro is calling me a liar, saying that he's sure I'm not the Doctor. Obviously, he's mafia being cryptic and not genuinely saying the full truth, so that it seems that he's counterclaim. I see him doing that to put the nail on the end of the coffin.

I implore the Driver to please, please just out and end this mess. Reveal my innocence.

Guest Sparkin'

@NickCrashIf your point was that the driver would also be a nerf to town, then I guess I misunderstood.

As Lykos has confirmed, the message said "You discovered that Dive is aligned with the Government!" which should not in any case mean otherwise, because the driver role only changes the direction of visits, and not their results. Had it been someone else who was aligned with the governemt, I believe that it would say the name of such player, instead of Dive's.

One thing that seems weird though, is that if this message was copied from the one you received, it should display "Mafioso Divergent" instead of Dive, as that's how the hosts usually refer to a player when giving reports and such...did you edit it, @LykosHand?

9 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

@Lord Drakyle Alisae was probably the scientist. At the begining of the day Alistair said that I wasn't a time traveler, which they could only know if they were the scientist, and being a town I don't see a reason why they would be lying about that. 

You also said that you knew a time traveler... You can only be the Scientist, unless you're the Tracker and visited someone without night actions, so you assumed that because him/her visited no-one he/she was a time traveler?

(A Journalist may also have been able to meet a time traveler but the journalist would know their alignment based on the messages, no?)

Alaris seems to be the only one to be able to use the quote button, mafia confirmed

I just happen to have a role whose action fails if you target a time traveler. I wish I was half as important as any of those roles you mentioned.

2 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

Alaris seems to be the only one to be able to use the quote button, mafia confirmed

I just happen to have a role whose action fails if you target a time traveler. I wish I was half as important as any of those roles you mentioned.

True, I missed something, my bad. ^^U

@Venus thank you, basically dive might or might not be mafia, there is a driver who could state it.

We have more roles than people, this means that not every role is in use

we have a few options

1 Dive is mafia and either there is no doctor or the doctor doesnt want to out themselves 

2 Lykos is mafia and wants to discover who the real detective is (unlikely, because 1 lynch would be enough)

3 There is a driver who now knows who the mafia is

I've made my points and I know this isn't gonna go diplomatically.

I have a gun, a real gun, a shiny one that is genuine because of the fact that Alisae shot eirself with a fake gun. 

I offer you a proposition. I'll shoot anyone - townie or mafia with it unless if you vote to lynch someone else. I know I'm the Doctor. Vote someone else or lynch me and lose a possible townie. As they say, "If diplomacy doesn't work, perhaps force will."

I know you can understand this. Risk a lynch on your doctor or risk the death of a townie. Take your pick

I'll check back in the morning.

ok so let me get this straight. is @Castiel101 or @Amine Chankey3ft7 silenced? If so then we at least have one evidence of silencer. Either that or i havent read everything properly. Anyway, am willing to lynch either lykos or dive tbh i mean they can be saved from this lynch by a phoenix wright time traveling attorney™ assuming it is in game rn, no(?) Also i wonder if that gun alitwins fired came from a faker (forgot what that role is called) which means we might have two hints on maf roles. Well saboteur works as well but highly unlikely

hah. Let the RNG flow through ya. But seriously? the supplier or whatever that role is gave away a gun not a vest? i'd say bold move LMFAO! worthy of two thumbs up coming from me.

Do we negotiate with terrorists? 

Having a gun means pretty much nothing. The person who gave it to you didn't know who you were.

Threatening to use it means nothing. Using it does. If we disregard the chance you're bluffing, threatening a kill to avoid a lynch is weird. Just do it.

I trust you can read people properly. Therefore I urge you to shoot, regardless of your alignment. 

If you're mafia, you know to shoot town. Thus, since you couldn't survive the lynch, you could take 1 down with you.

If you're town, you usually make good reads on who can be mafia. Now that you've declared you have a gun, you're a higher target for scum. Use it. 

@sailboat Amine has already posted, so if anyone is silenced it must be Castiel, but I don't know if we can be sure about that.

There is a saboteur for sure and I would guess that the two time-traveling mafia roles must be in use since that's what makes this mafia game special.

Guest Sparkin'

I'd pretty much believe he was town if he hadn't done an argument using force. A townie would ask us for scumreads, rather than shooting anyone just to survive.

How am I being cryptic? You're lying and that's it. If you're asking how, then that's because I know who the real doctor is and for obvious reasons I'm not telling who they are until the strongman is dead, assuming there is one.

1 hour ago, Bazaro said:

How am I being cryptic? You're lying and that's it. If you're asking how, then that's because I know who the real doctor is and for obvious reasons I'm not telling who they are until the strongman is dead, assuming there is one.

Could you give any other argument for the others to consider it? ^^U

2 hours ago, Mafioso Divergent said:

I've made my points and I know this isn't gonna go diplomatically.

I have a gun, a real gun, a shiny one that is genuine because of the fact that Alisae shot eirself with a fake gun. 

I offer you a proposition. I'll shoot anyone - townie or mafia with it unless if you vote to lynch someone else. I know I'm the Doctor. Vote someone else or lynch me and lose a possible townie. As they say, "If diplomacy doesn't work, perhaps force will."

I know you can understand this. Risk a lynch on your doctor or risk the death of a townie. Take your pick

I'll check back in the morning.

So...

Here we have to suppose that you were given the gun, or that you're the sheriff impersonating the doctor for whatever reason, or you're bluffing anyway.

On the one hand, I would be inclined to believe that you are indeed the doctor. That's why I won't vote for you today, but perhaps we should follow a strategy. I understand that if we lose the doctor, our chances to revive dead people in the future are much slimmer.

On the other hand, if you are saved from the lynching and you really are the Doctor, chances are that you're mafia's number 1 target right now, which leaves us two scenarios.

The first one would be to save you, trust you and have some role trying to protect you (my role is pretty crappy so I can't do any of this sorry OTL). The second one would be to let you shoot some random player and wish for the best of luck.

Nevertheless, I think that if you're not mafia, you can really pick up some clues that may point to some of them.

It is not on me whether you're saved or not today, but if you don't convince them, at least you can try and guess a shot.

Come to think of it, there is an early accusation with a claim to be founded.

Kinda strange though...

Just read carefully...