Newt

You guys love mentioning my name.

Yet, I concur with Alaris's proposal. Since we accuse him of being government, why not shoot him? The main problem is that we don't have an alternative to lynch, but it's a 100% win-win condition if we shoot you right now. The only drawback is the following: 

If you are indeed government, they only need to kill the person who shot you in the past, thus forcing town later to waste a day by re-lynching you, since their kill would have never happened. 

If you are town, you get proven and someone else (probably peasant Drakyle) can be hung instead based on his following Dive's bw. That could still be a townie following a bw, but it's a decent shot.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah Alaris, such a fool, you accuse me of suspicious because I misunderstood exactly what you were saying as to clue us in as to your role? For shame for, I, LORD Drakyle only cared about the lack of my title in my name because it is not just addition to my name it is my ranking title and I am still human I make mistakes just like all of you will make a mistake to lynch me, but please go on do it, I wish to laugh at you all. You wish to know my role but peasants are not worthy of knowing it, I will die laughing with a smile on my face as I witness what you bring about. @Alaris

2 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Ah Alaris, such a fool, you accuse me of suspicious because I misunderstood exactly what you were saying as to clue us in as to your role? For shame for, I, LORD Drakyle only cared about the lack of my title in my name because it is not just addition to my name it is my ranking title and I am still human I make mistakes just like all of you will make a mistake to lynch me, but please go on do it, I wish to laugh at you all. You wish to know my role but peasants are not worthy of knowing it, I will die laughing with a smile on my face as I witness what you bring about. @Alaris

The only ones who are going to laugh today are me and 3-4 more people, you just may be one of them. ;) 

i didn't know i'll be le one to point out that there's a lot of noise here... but there's a lot of noise here.

for now I'll go

[vote] Castiel101 - le probability is high he might get mod killed so am going for the safest vote.  if he doesnt get modkilled then, silencer it is.

Anyhow, I'll try to reread everything again cuz seriously my headaches like terribad. i know i shouldn't hang out with friends on a thursday I'll control myself i promise

Yeah, I agree with you Baz that I had been unusually quiet and non-diplomatic ever since I became the pro-Mafia defender the other day. I provided pretty worthless information and cues based on non-diplomacy rather than diplomacy.

Neither did I tried to do something like providing some info. to some extent and co-operating with you all. Actually, Dive's defensive technique made me believe that he was a confirmed town and the fact that he never suggested a lie about anyone or him iirc as well convinced me. Well, I get it that Mafia is all about deception and no-one can be trusted. [unless an individual provides some kind of information  regarding who could be a maf. or not and based on other psychological views]
Anyway, I'm getting off of the topic.
Well, next time
I didn't interpreted my thoughts as I was pretty sure and confirmed from my conscientiousness that Alaris would be a Mafia based on his behaviur the other day. I felt like, further arguments were not necessary to provide as he was already detected and exposed by our potential ally Nick. Hats off to him for this good deed~ [MVP most probably xD]
Furthermore, I thought that further saying would just be a waste and I didn't like to say something more as It would made me a scum target.

After all, I am sure that I'm yet appearing as a Anti-Town and feel free to consider me as a scum. [for towns]
Contrast to this, don't hesitate to kill me as my role is a petty one and nothing shall be revealed unless and until I die.

Also, Nice point Baz. Thanks to you too and I just realized that I shouldn't have just remained quite before.

Edited by Paul25
I just never understand why this occurs only for me :rage:

Guest Sparkin'

Also, this was never brought up before. So Alaris said he's immune to all present actions, and so that would mean they're unlynchable for the present day.

According to what Amber said I understood that actions means night actions (?) I'm a little bit confused 

Guns happen during the day, so they are not a night action.  Guns are not an action, they are their own thing. 

I run the show now peeps!! 

Night 2 start

Alaris on a barrel in the town square. “I am not associated with those murderers, I have no part in their deaths. But, if you keep me alive, I promise you useful information.” But the crowd surrounding Alaris didn’t listen. With a united cry of “Murderer!” They started to charge Alaris and grow stones at him until one of the crowd had mercy and shot Alaris.  

Meanwhile, somewhere else in the town, Castiel was praying in church for the killings to stop when a bright light started to shine around him. Castiel was gone when it dimmed.

Timeline

Spoiler

Night Zero

Jace Stormkirk died! He was The Alien!
LykosHand died! He was ??? [Town]
Amine died! He was ??? [Town]
Bazaro died! He was ???[Town}

Day one

Alisae died! E was ??? [Town]
Mafioso Divergent got lynched! He was ??? [Government]

Night One

sailboat died! He was ??? [Town]

Day Two

Alaris was lynched! He was ??? [Town]
Castiel was modkilled! He was ??? [Town]

Night Two
No one died!

Day Three

Roswell was lynched! He was ??? [Government]
Paul25 was lynched! He was ??? [Town]

Night Three

No one died!

Alaris was lynched, he was ???[Town]

Castiel was modkilled, he was ??? [town]

sosobean as ???

2. Lord Drakyle as ???

3. Bazaro as ???

4. Corso as ???

5. LykosHand as ??? [ Town]

6. Roswell as ???

7. Jace Stormkirk as The Alien [Third Party]

8. Paul25 as ???

9. walpurgis as ???

10. Megagun as ???

11. Alisae as ??? [Town]

12. Mafioso Divergent as ??? [Government]

13. Castiel is dead as ???[town]

14. Venus as ???

15. Anti_Hero as ???

16. NickCrash as ???

17. Alaris was ???[Town]

18. Amine as ???[Town]

19. Sailboat as ???

Edited by DigitalAmber

Day 3 start

The night was quiet and still, and all was nice and peaceful. All of the town shuddered in their sleep, but did not wake. Something felt wrong for the briefest moment, but it quickly vanished. No corpses were found in the morning. 

Timeline

Spoiler

Night Zero

Jace Stormkirk died! He was The Alien!
LykosHand died! He was ??? [Town]
Amine died! He was ??? [Town]
Bazaro died! He was ???[Town}

Day one

Alisae died! E was ??? [Town]
Mafioso Divergent got lynched! He was ??? [Government]

Night One

sailboat died! He was ??? [Town]

Day Two

Alaris was lynched! He was ??? [Town]
Castiel was modkilled! He was ??? [Town]

Night Two
No one died!

Day Three

Roswell was lynched! He was ??? [Government]
Paul25 was lynched! He was ??? [Town]

Night Three

No one died!

Day 3 has started

sosobean as ???

2. Lord Drakyle as ???

3. Bazaro as ???

4. Corso as ???

5. LykosHand as ??? [ Town]

6. Roswell as ???

7. Jace Stormkirk as The Alien [Third Party]

8. Paul25 as ???

9. walpurgis as ???

10. Megagun as ???

11. Alisae as ??? [Town]

12. Mafioso Divergent as ??? [Government]

13. Castiel is dead as ???[town]

14. Venus as ???

15. Anti_Hero as ???

16. NickCrash as ???

17. Alaris was ???[Town]

18. Amine as ???[Town]

19. Sailboat as ???

Edited by DigitalAmber

According to Anti_Hero, nothing changed. Let's see:

Bazaro was time-travel killed in N0

Amine was time-travel killed in N0

--> both the Strongman and Time-Travel Assassin killed last night. 

STRONKMAN CONFIRMED

Sosobean voted for Corso yesterday making him 2nd in votes.

Lawyer saved Alaris, killing another. Good laywer.

--> SOSOBEAN AND ALARIS TOWN CONFIRMED

Known Town Roles

Lab Chief

TT Lawyer

Scientist

Mortician

Detective

There is NO Time Travelling Doctor. Nobody was revived.

Little chance that there is one but the Saboteur was roleblocking them.

The existence of TT Lawyer allows us to make lynches easier, since a false lynch will be removed.

If the TT-Stalker exists, I trust they are looking at what people were doing back in N0. 

Also, every protective role ought to be on Sosobean now. 

@Newt Yesterday, Alaris got most of the votes and Corso was second. If the lawyer saved Alaris, Corso gets killed.

If government decides to kill Sosobean (who voted for Corso) in N0/N1, then does it mean we go back to Alaris or does Corso's lynch stay? 

It would create a paradox in which the TT-Lawyer and TT-Ass constantly change the lynched person.