19. Sailboat as ??? - Town Role.

Simplifying...

1. Sosobean as ???

2. Lord Drakyle as ???

3. Roswell as ???

4. Paul25 as ???

5. Megagun as ???

6. Anti_Hero as ???

Megagun's recent post of a vest makes me think that...wait.

1. Sosobean as ???

2. Lord Drakyle as ???

3. Roswell as ???

4. Paul25 as ???

5. Anti_Hero as ???

Much better.

[Eliminate] sosobean for now

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unless quantum Entanglement was used to somehow make things received Retroactive. But the downside is the person with such ability could be killed in N7 and cease to exist back at N0 causing all actions of said person to have never happened retroactively.

My only concern with your analysis Venus is that Sosobean Visited Lord Drakyle (aka Mr. Name Sensitive) on N0. This to me implies atleast one if not two are probable to being Mafia, since there is no reason for Mafia to visit themselves on the first night. That investigation was commenced on the actual N0.

That said, I find Roswell's constant Silence Disturbing. 

[ELIMINATE] - ROSWELL

@Megagun Just been waiting for information/discussion to come through that make anyone a better choice for lynching, so apologies for not speaking.

Actually, can you clarify what you're meaning in your discussion of Venus' analysis? In particular, you say that Sosobean visiting Drakayle means that at least one is mafia, perhaps two. However, your argument would suggest the opposite (i.e. that 1 at most is a mafia, since a mafia visiting a mafia doesn't really make any sense.). Is this just a mistake, or there something I'm not reading properly in this?

My apologies, I couldn't afford to defend myself at some other time than this as I was busy with examination purposes and other stuffs. Yeah, The day phase is almost over so there's a little chance for me to be alive the next day or do the NA thing.

First of all, I will raise my voice against the objection carried out towards me by Alaris. Sorry to say that you're unfortunately incorrect. My role has no special powers aside from publicly revealing the one whom I visited during my last NA. That makes pretty clear that I'm once again the Oracle. Season 1 Oracle role flashbacks

It's upto you to believe it or not as I can't make others incline to believe that everything which I uttered right now is actually the truth.

And Nickcrash, you're right that this season I'm getting pretty high rates. I didn't want to be a hypocrite or something like that. The reason as to why I had got so high rates so far is not known to me. In contrast,  I'm not really good at playing these games. That's just because the faction which I be in often wins ultimately and I, as a average player has no hands at those wins. It's just due to the worthy contributions made by the other players of this club so hats off to them for showing me their firm skills. In fact, sarcastically I turn out to be the unfortunate player most of the time. *_*

Praise me for my nice english btw. feelsdisgraceful

Oh wait, that means!! *Looks at the role list*

How silly man?!!

I got it now that I can just perform my NA once in the game xD.

omg, how sarcastically the things turned out to be than I had actually thought.

Mega or Walpurgis blocked me at N0 but as I immune to it, so I have been able to commit my NA successfully : p

Nvm for the exaggeration btw.

Alright, at least I'm happy to die as the person who I visited that day is yet alive If I'm right.

2 hours ago, Venus said:

Wait.

Why did we assume that Paul25 is a Time Traveler then?

Well we assumed that since walpurgis (drunk) hadn't been able to roleblock him, he should be oracle or TT. In my last comment I just said TT but yes, oracle was also a possibility.

Guest Sparkin'

As for the list, it was more like me eliminating the innocents from the list. We're 11 players alive, and there're 2 dead mafia players. With there being 6 roles, it means that if all the mafia roles are present, it'd be 4 mafia alive, against 7 townies.

Previously, this was the suspects list.

1. Sosobean as ???

2. Lord Drakyle as ???

3. Roswell as ???

4. Paul25 as ???

5. Megagun as ???

6. Anti_Hero as ???

I've crossed Paul due to his oracle claim. If we've 4 mafia against 7 town currently, it's a 4/5 chance of hitting mafia during the lynch today (also guns. guns, guns, guns. guns make this easier, unless the supplier is already dead, but I think I know who the supplier is, if they're alive. A small chance though)

Sorry for the delay, I didn't checked the thread until now so I couldn't answer even I have had visited here.

@Alaris

Sosobean and that's not advantageous I expect... :/

@Roswell

No no, it's never too much.

I'll answer that with my pleasure:

Committed my NA at the very first night on Soso and If I'm right I can only perform this ability one time so that's pretty much clear on your side I suppose.

Edited by Paul25
Grammatical error

2 hours ago, Paul25 said:

If I'm right I can only perform this ability one time so that's pretty much clear on your side I suppose.

You can visit a person every night, and your ability will activate only once you die (so it's true, one time).

Well, better than nothing, if you're not mafia we'll have somebody else confirmed as town (I guess).