Newt

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AHAHAHAHAH! Nick your walls of text are amazing! Please more! You would have won a normal game twice, too bad this isn't a normal game

Guns will not help

Lynching will not help

Roles will not help

Nothing beats pure, unbridled Mafia

Come...

Fail before me

38 minutes ago, Corso said:

Oh I didn't mean to offend you sorry, I'm just helping town to balance the game

Btw congrats for the promotion, totally deserved 

I was not offended, don't worry.

So that means I can't block the killing?

I will say this, I gave last night a gun to venus, my action was sucessfull, so if you said the truth then I should have received the gun venus, but I didnt as you stated above

I gave a vest last night to nick, you said you switched him with bean, so it was also false

Ps:if you said something last day nick we could have killed venus last day

Eliminate Venus

1 minute ago, Anti_Hero said:

I will say this, I gave last night a gun to venus, my action was sucessfull, so if you said the truth then I should have received the gun venus, but I didnt as you stated above

I gave a vest last night to nick, you said you switched him with bean, so it was also false

Ps:if you said something last day nick we could have killed venus last day

Eliminate Venus

had nick said anything last night there is the possibility I would have been the one lynched when it came to my counter claim against roswell

I said nothing for two reasons:

1) I didn't want you Anti to be targeted, since I already saw Venus was going for you

2) I kinda missed the deadline, because I left the thread to cook before posting.

@walpurgis Based on my wall of text, Corso cannot time-travel. So feel free to block him. He's the weak govt

@Anti_Hero I asked you to give me a gun, mate. So I could shoot Corso. 

As you can see, Venus isn't shooting Corso. This is further proving he's govt. The vote stays.

@Psychic Bean Sheep vote Venus. Don't be that random for once.

I think it's game over for the government once we eliminate the tt assassin. We already know everyone's role and unless I'm missing something, we're being unknowingly misleaded by the mafia or everything goes horribly wrong that's it. 

I have but one inquiry as a curiosity. I tried to follow Anti-Hero on N2 last night. Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey lol. It failed, I'm still alive....does this imply something else?

Since we don't appear to have a gun, let's continue with the Venus Lynch, followed by blocking Corso.

[ELIMINATE] - VENUS

7 minutes ago, Megagun said:

I have but one inquiry as a curiosity. I tried to follow Anti-Hero on N2 last night. Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey lol. It failed, I'm still alive....does this imply something else?

Since we don't appear to have a gun, let's continue with the Venus Lynch, followed by blocking Corso.

[ELIMINATE] - VENUS

Anti declared having given a vest to Nick on N2 and Nick said that his vest disappeared last night, from what it was assumed that Corso is the saboteur and his N2 action was blocking Anti, preventing him from visiting anyone. I think that might explain why your action failed.