Newt

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, let's gather all the info we've got so far, especially the roles claimed [in brackets]. In {} I've put who each one has voted.

1. Sosobean [???] (says he has a vest{Paul25}

2. Lord Drakyle [Leader] (counter-claimed Leader{Roswell}

6. Roswell [Leader] (claimed Leader{Lord Drakyle}

8. Paul25 [Oracle] (cannot be roleblocked) {Sosobean}

9. walpurgis [Drunk] (coherent in all her claims) {Roswell}

10. Megagun [TT Stalker] (same version than Nick about Dive's role) {Roswell}

14. Venus [Driver] (Amine "had something" and voted Venus in day 1; some inconsistencies in his discourse{Roswell}

15. Anti_Hero [???] (visited Nick last night) {Roswell}

16. NickCrash [Mortician] (same version than Megagun about Dive's role) {?}

17. Alaris [Laboratory Chief] (confirmed town, cannot be roleblocked) {Roswell}

19. Sailboat [TT Lawyer] (no other has claimed the TT Lawyer role, and it's bound to be one) {?}

Remarks:

- If Sosobean is telling the truth, there has to be a Supplier. He would be Anti_Hero (or Sosobean, can a supplier give guns and vests to himself?). Therefore, @NickCrash should be able to confirm it, if he received a gun or a vest last night. If not, Sosobean might be lying (unless he gave the vest to himself). I'm not sure how to feel about his... randomness.

- Lord Drakyle and Roswell both claim to be the Leader. Nevertheless, that doesn't make one of them automatically innocent. It could be a very good way to erase any suspicion on the other...

- I think we can trust all the people highlighted in green UNLESS both Nick and Megagun are mafia. That is, however, highly unlikely because their roles could have been held by someone else who would have roleclaimed it back.

- If there are two Mafia roles remaining, they must be TT Assassin and maybe Saboteur (although the latter doesn't fully explain the events in Night 0...).

-Right now the votes are as follows, if I haven't missed any: 6-Roswell; 1-Sosobean; 1-Lord Drakyle; 1-Paul25; 2 people haven't voted yet. So Roswell will be lynched unless something else happens.

I'd suggest the roles that have night actions to focus on the 6 (well, 5 in a few hours) people that are not highlighted in green. Paul25 could be spared for the time being, also. I know it's obvious, but just in case someone has missed something.

I want to point out that I blocked successfully Drakyle last night, and since there were no complaints about that either I'm inclined to believe that whatever role Drakyle has has not night action so I trust that counterclaim.

So it seems venus your ability until the time traveler is caught is pretty much useless (sorry) it helps more mafia than town

Anyway It seems I visited sosobean

On N1 did you switch someone else? Because on that night I got notified that I cand visit dead players and I got to choose someone else

Alaris, don't take me wrong. If we all roleclaim this game is over and we win

I don't want to win like this

I will roleclaim if people wants to lynch me, you can think that I am, or you can think I am mafia

If you do the later I will have to roleclaim next day (since in this one ross seems pretty much dead)

@walpurgisI mean, even if I had a NA and learned I was roleblocked it's not impossible to ignore it happened in order to make like I wasn't aware of it but @Alaris I do agree on your point, two people could behave how is being seen between me and roswell to make one become trusted which is why I suggest the town does lynch me if they cannot trust me since it makes it easier for them to set their minds on others who they don't trust

Night 3 Start

Rumors about the potential identity of the man behind the horrid murders two days ago had spread through the town like wildfire and a small mob had formed to act on the rumor. No one knew the source, all having claimed it was from a friend of the friend, but all of them were certain that Roswell was the man behind the murders. He was a newcomer to the town and the murders had suspiciously started the night after he got in town. The mob climbed up the stairs in the tavern and waited outside the room Roswell had rented. With a shout one of them yelled, “Come out or we will break the door down.” Frantic scampering could be heard on the other side of the door and one of the mob pulled out an ax and chopped up the door. Roswell could be seen across the room and half out the window. He fell to the ground as the bullets passed over his head.

The crowd heard a man in robes wailing over the corpse of Rosswell from the window. They thundered down the stairs to the street. Guns appeared in the crowds hands and from the taverns windows. As if they were one entity, all the guns fired at once and riddled Paul25’s body with lead. With a dying wail, Paul shrieked out an oddly distinctive death scream, “Sosobean is the Appraiser!!”

Roswell was lynched, he was[???] Government. 

Paul25 was lynched, he ???[Town]

Sosobean is the Appraiser

Spoiler

Night Zero

Jace Stormkirk died! He was The Alien!
LykosHand died! He was ??? [Town]
Amine died! He was ??? [Town]
Bazaro died! He was ???[Town}

Day one

Alisae died! E was ??? [Town]
Mafioso Divergent got lynched! He was ??? [Government]

Night One

sailboat died! He was ??? [Town]

Day Two

Alaris was lynched! He was ??? [Town]
Castiel was modkilled! He was ??? [Town]

Night Two
No one died!

Day Three

Roswell was lynched! He was ??? [Government]
Paul25 was lynched! He was ??? [Town]

Night Three

No one died!

1. Sosobean as ???

2. Lord Drakyle as ???

3. Bazaro as ???[Town]

4. Corso as ???

5. LykosHand as ??? [Town]

5. LykosHand as ??? [ Town]

6. Roswell as ??? [Governemnt

7. Jace Stormkirk as The Alien [Third Party]

8. Paul25 as ??? [Town]

9. walpurgis as ??? 

10. Megagun as ???

11. Alisae as ??? [Town]

12. Mafioso Divergent as ??? [Government]

13. Castiel is dead as ???[town]

14. Venus as ??? 

15. Anti_Hero as ???

16. NickCrash as ??? 

11. Alisae as ??? [Town]

18. Amine as ???[Town]

19. Sailboat as ??? 

Edited by DigitalAmber

TFW you get killed 2 games in a row. At least I didn't get bullied like in Shining Bright.

I guess I'll leave you with this, which has no relevance to anything, but may provide a good pic for someone else.

5a8621b229de2_Cantresist.png.f839a9a938e5a03053f275d0e6977e5a.png

Edited by Roswell
Pics aren't always .gifs, as it turns out.

ANOTHER boring night. Well, the first nights were too fun, so I guess it's okay, right?

No one died in this night.

Timeline

Spoiler

Night Zero

Jace Stormkirk died! He was The Alien!

LykosHand died! He was ??? [Town]

Amine died! He was ??? [Town]

Bazaro died! He was ??? [Town]

Day one

Alisae died! E was ??? [Town]

Mafioso Divergent was lynched! He was ??? [Government]

Night One

sailboat died! He was ??? [Town]

Day Two

Alaris was lynched! He was ??? [Town]

Castiel was modkilled! He was ??? [Town]

Night Two

No one died!

Day Three

Roswell was lynched! He was ??? [Government]

Paul25 was lynched! He was ??? [Town]

Night Three

No one died!

Day 4 has started!

Players

1. Sosobean as The Appraiser

2. Lord Drakyle as ???

3. Bazaro as ???[Town]

4. Corso as ???

5. LykosHand as ??? [ Town]

6. Roswell as ??? [Governemnt]

7. Jace Stormkirk as The Alien [Third Party]

8. Paul25 as ??? [Town]

9. walpurgis as ??? 

10. Megagun as ???

11. Alisae as ??? [Town]

12. Mafioso Divergent as ??? [Government]

13. Castiel is dead as ???[town]

14. Venus as ??? 

15. Anti_Hero as ???

16. NickCrash as ??? 

17. Alaris as ???  [Town]

18. Amine as ???[Town]

19. Sailboat as ??? [Town]

Hi! I am immortal! You can kill me, but someone will bring me back to life! LOLOLOL! There are countless Unown against you! There's absolutely nothing you can do

[Eliminate] Megagun

Edited by Corso
Typo

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Thank you for playing. It was a beautiful journey, but it can end today.

Pay attention to my writings, for they are full of information.

But before I do that... I'm summoning all powers in this thread @walpurgis @Psychic Bean Sheep @Megagun @Anti_Hero @Lord Drakyle

[Eliminate] Venus

Corso is a proven govt agent. If someone has a gun, I recommend they use it to shoot Corso, just so we kill 2 baddies in one lynch.

If nobody has a gun, I'm afraid we'll have to return to voting for Corso first, even if he's the weak govt agent.

Some things I'd like us to elaborate on and untangle

1) Yesterday I received a vest. I made a point not to reveal this, as it would make the supplier a target.

Turns out, I no longer have a vest. This could mean two things: 

i) I was attacked, so nobody else should have been attacked.

ii) The person that gave me the vest died before they did that.

The problem with both assumptions is that.... they are wrong. Sailboat is proven TT-Lawyer, and their death brought Corso back.

Their death means govt attacked last night, so I don't know how I lost my vest. edit: Or maybe I do.. 3rd choice is always the best one

One scenario I just came up with was Corso being the Sabo-fucking-teur. Stay with me. It makes perfect sense.

He chose to roleblock Anti_Hero the night he was dead.

Corso knew he was going to be resurrected, so he made a Night Action which came to existence once he was brought back.

So my vest wasn't broken. It was never given. 

2) Paul was lynched on Day3. Roswell was lynched on Day3. 

How can they both get lynched without a modkill?

Anyway, important thing is, this shite proves Paul was innocent all along. By extension it proves Sosobean.

3) I checked Roswell. He was the TT-Strongman.

Given sailboat died in N1, Corso is not the TT-Ass.

Combine exhibit 1 with 3 and you got your results.

|  |

|  |

\    /

\/

Note: Venus must be government.

Sosobean voted Corso when everyone else went for Alaris. This lead to Corso's (first) demise.

He was later proven to be the Appraiser (courtesy of Newt), but we already knew Soso was innocent. 

Walpurgis's claims have been coherent. She has been active in searching and Alaris has confirmed her actions. 

Drakyle risked not being able to vote, by counter-claiming Roswell's role. He led to Roswell (govt demise). 

Megagun has been proving my claims and helping since N0. He's directly responsible for the insta-kill on Divergent.

Anti_Hero has given me a vest, thus proving himself.